Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (32733 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

if yoruba vote is split 50-50 (you know our people dont do blind support) you think Ibo vote wont be the difference?

it's clearly a waste of time engaging you. This is not subjective, this is a matter of facts, numbers dont lie

END OD DISCUSSION go argue with yourself

That's what you don't understand we don't split 50-50. And there's never going to be a time, at least not for the foreseeable future that igbos will be the determining vote in Lagos.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by MartinsD12(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

Where will they get the votes from the north won't vote for them the SS and SE is a no go area you can't bank on the M Belt
And tani Lanre abeg no give me name wey no be my own I am a proud owerri man

Lanre take my hand and accept the truth....
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by plaindealer: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
The man is not interested and he's yet to even utter a word or express any interest in any position, but ipob trolls and clowns are already shaking and falling all over themselves all over the country...

The fear of Asiwaju Tinubu and the Great Jagaban is the beginning of fear and wisdom..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Enimoney3: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Take it or leave it Senator Bola Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.... When Bihari was aspiring for second term you people bark like dogs. Eventually he emerged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
leokid866:

Lanre take my hand and accept the truth....
dejo keep your hand to yourself your truth are nothing but dilussions
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

dejo keep your hand to yourself your truth are nothing but dilussions

Take my hand so you can see the Truth.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by surgical: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Houstency:
Just imagine the effontery this charlatan is displaying. The collabo between a United South (SW, SE and SS) and North Central would definitely change the narrative.
He knows that, that collabo will never happen,because they all will be working at cross purposes and that's the strength of the Fulani,infact their only strategy
Don't you see the effort they put on social media to ensure the SW and SE are always at each other's throat,that is 2023 and beyond game,this people are long planning
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
surgical:
He knows that collabo will never happen,because they all will be working at cross purposes and that's the strength of the Fulani,infact their only strategy
Don't you see the effort they put on social media to ensure the SW and SE are always at each other's throat,that is 2023 and beyond game,this people are long planning

See it cannot happen.....
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
leokid866:

Take my hand so you can see the Truth.
Dejo take my hand so you won't run mad with your dilussions
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by McTobe(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Help me ask them o. Even if Tinubu win na his interest and that of his small circle of friends that he cares about
Urchman200:
my brother no sensible person will support tinubu for leadership, is because tribalism rain supreme in Nigeria, sincerely speaking do tinubu have the interests of yoruba people at heart rather than his personal interests?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by plaindealer: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2019

Arewa groups ask Igbos to leave Northern Nigeria, threaten violence

The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, ACYF, a coalition of socio-political groups in northern Nigeria, on Tuesday issued a three months ultimatum for all Igbos in the 19 northern states to vacate the region.

If the Igbos fail to leave by the October 1, 2017, the group said, it would use force to evict the Igbos.

The group also threatened to take over all the landed properties of the Igbos after they had left the region.

Though the group did not specifically say how it intends to carry out its threat, it said not even the Arewa Consultative Forum or the Northern Elders Forum would prevent it from carrying out its threat.

At a press conference in Kaduna, the AYCF officials led by the group’s National President, Yerima Shettima, claimed that a successful sit-at-home protest organised by Igbo groups, was a threat to the country’s national security.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/233266-arewa-groups-ask-igbos-to-leave-northern-nigeria-threaten-violence.html

I remember how Igbos ran to the North to beg this clown not to beat and deport them back to their villages, this is the same clown they are celebrating today.

Igbos have zero principle and sense of worth, they get slapped over here and return the next day to get slapped on the other cheek.. grin
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Annie939(f): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
hmmmmmmmm he's the one that installed Buhari nawa ooooo tinubu you see your life ?

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by McTobe(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
I agree with you. S L Akintola was more on the rascally side. But Awo was never straightforward in his political alliances.
YorubaNinja:

I'm very objective and I disagree... He had his short-comings but, never a Mobster. Akintola was the Mob!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by McTobe(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Both Yorubas and Igbos dey mumu online. Imagine what will happen if The core Fulanis discover to their dismay that SS, SE, SW, NC team up against NE and their few friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Truthbites: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tell the Afonja
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by MoIbrahim: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by nasbiafra(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
and afonjas will stil support this failed government
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by engrchykae(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
festacman:
Who is Yerima Shettima? He has less than zero electoral value. Nobody is even sure if he has PVC. Dude making noise to attract largese from Jagaban. He took money from Atiku and supported him against Bubu to no avail.
you think yerima is acting alone?
the north sure knows what they are doing.
the yoruba are supposed to allow the southeast and southsouth get included in this administration but rather they played politics of bitterness.
now the north would want to re align and this time buhari is not contesting,atiku will win any candidate because the north doesn't have time for apc or pdp,their party is NORTHERN INTEREST
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by engrchykae(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Houstency:
Just imagine the effontery this charlatan is displaying. The collabo between a United South (SW, SE and SS) and North Central would definitely change the narrative.
last time it happened in 2011 the problem of Nigeria which happened to be the northwest and northeast political elites went numb UNTIL EVIL TINUBU GAVE LIFE TO A DYING HEGEMONY.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by engrchykae(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Says the yerima that sang quit notice to Ibos, and the same guy that supported Atiku

If you wont handover to him(as if he has such power) why then have you being running to one media house to another financed by Elrufai just to bad mouth Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Lets face it, the fact that they dont know tinubu's plan is upseting many of them, he has the speakership of the house, the vice presidency and the Nigeria governors forum chiarman under his belt yet he doesnt make any of his next move open,....

i hope El rufai dont run mad cos of tinubu's silence

you think apc or pdp matters to the north ?
they can form a new party a day to election and an imam or sultan of sokoto will address them after a Friday prayer and thats that.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:

Never.
Are you God to decide? Na so una dey talk say buhari will never win 2 term, wetin happen Las las?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by solmusdesigns: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
engrchykae:
you think apc or pdp matters to the north ?
they can form a new party a day to election and an imam or sultan of sokoto will address them after a Friday prayer and thats that.

Same north that shoeless jonathan defeated in 2011 and Obasanjo 2003 abiola 1993 ... oga na Ibo still dey fear north.. 2023 may the best rigger win

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Yakarii: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Same north that shoeless jonathan defeated in 2011 and Obasanjo 2003 abiola 1993 ... oga na Ibo still dey fear north.. 2023 may the best rigger win
[/s]
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Are you God to decide? Na so una dey talk say buhari will never win 2 term, wetin happen Las las?
I am God, now you know.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
engrchykae:
last time it happened in 2011 the problem of Nigeria which happened to be the northwest and northeast political elites went numb UNTIL EVIL TINUBU GAVE LIFE TO A DYING HEGEMONY.
You're a wise one.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by nasbiafra(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

AS IF AFONJAS NO THEY FEAR NORTH
AFONJAS WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN THE SHADOWS OF TTHE NORTHERNERSQ
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by solmusdesigns: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
nasbiafra:

AS IF AFONJAS NO THEY FEAR NORTH
AFONJAS WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN THE SHADOWS OF TTHE NORTHERNERSQ

According to mohamad junaid, Ibos are northerns baby they obey north fully

You to show everyone you don't fear north and fight for PDP 2023 tickets
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Yakarii: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

According to mohamam junaid, Ibos are northerns baby they obey north fully
[/s]
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by nasbiafra(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

THATS Y U WILL NEVER HAVE SENSE.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:

I am God, now you know.
Blasphemy, let God almighty deal with you for claiming his title and position.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by nasbiafra(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

whats is this one saying
wnr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents / Soludo, Okonjo-iweala, Best Appointments I Made As President – Obasanjo / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.