Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (32736 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Smartwave: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
So Northern people fear Tinubu like this
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Beautyaddy: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm...how is Buhari favouring the South west and South?

Can someone tell us how?

Because I'm not believing such a statement coming from a Northerner where Buhari comes from. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Sylraph1: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
JUST WATCH AS SOME PEOPLE WILL COME AND BLAME IGBO FOR THIS

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by donprinyo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Am not tinubu fan but dis man is very myopic and lacks wisdom. As far as am concern, Atiku lost cos of his choice of Ibo as VP. Imagine he chose someone from de West as VP, APC would had been a goner by now.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Count SE and SS out of any collabo with SW after the betrayer in 2015

Nobody needs SE votes to win an election in Nigeria anymore. If the powers that be (APC) decide that Osinbajo will run, he will win without SE votes. If APC decide that they want to retain power in the north, they will win without SE votes.

If the north doesnt back Osinbajo and he dicides to go it alone, SE votes will not help him

Osinbajo's destiny in 2023 in not in the hands of the SE but the North

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
This one is wasting our time Tinubu is on his way to victory 2023

He doesn’t speak for north or south
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Zane2point4(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mudafukas, be concerned abt power while you rott in abject poverty, morons.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tinubu is a political Rascal and a vagabond....The North will rather divide than enthrone power to him...Some fools are just deceiving him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nuclear99(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
tommykiwi:
Afonjas should keep on dreaming...
Fear the North!
He no go smell Vice, Talk more of President.....

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

Nobody needs SE votes to win an election in Nigeria anymore. If the powers that be (APC) decide that Osinbajo will run, he will win without SE votes. If APC decide that they want to retain power in the north, they will win without SE votes.
OK, keep dreaming ,let's see how Osinbajo would rig out a Tambuwal or Kwankwanso in 2023 with just SW votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
OK, keep dreaming ,let's see how Osinbajo would rig out a Tambuwal or Kwankwanso in 2023 with just SW votes

try and use your brain
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Houstency:
Just imagine the effontery this charlatan is displaying. The collabo between a United South (SW, SE and SS) and North Central would definitely change the narrative.
Lol. United SW,SE & SS? cheesy
if i make ask, who would be d flag bearer? undecided
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Urchman200: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

I wouldn't vote for him and I am yoruba
my brother no sensible person will support tinubu for leadership, is because tribalism rain supreme in Nigeria, sincerely speaking do tinubu have the interests of yoruba people at heart rather than his personal interests?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

try and use your brain
Good advice u just gave yourself,kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by aolawale025: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Houstency:
Just imagine the effontery this charlatan is displaying. The collabo between a United South (SW, SE and SS) and North Central would definitely change the narrative.

No southern unity.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by YorubaNinja: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

Well said!!! Some people think we are stupid in the SW and will vote for anybody simply because he is our tribesman...because thats what they do...even if the person is a criminal

That's one of the ignorance that's ravaged, ravaging and would continue to ravage our society. Sentiments without objectivity! Just imagine someone like Tinubu that encourages thuggery, corruption etc... Yet, some pple would support him. You wonder why we're where we are today. angry
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by farem: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:
Just like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

Yerima has suddenly become the spokesperson and champion of the Ipigs.

Is it not the same yerima that sang quit notice to Ibos? See as the political slaves will start licking his anus!

As long as any idiot speaks against PMB Tinubu or APC, even if the person is Shekau, who has massacred their kinsmen in their hundreds (remember the bombing of luxury buses motor parks and Catholic churches) some years back, he would be accepted as their new saviour.
They are willing to disown Jesus, Rev Mbaka, Ngige, Nnamani or any Igbo figures for Yerima, Shekau, Fani Kayode, fayose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by phineas: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who is this one...his opinion aint worth nada.If in doubt ask Atiku.

That said we have heard him and note his attempt to stay relevant by babbling.Nigeria is bigger than his thoughts
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Seun360(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

I wouldn't vote for him and I am yoruba

Tinubu won't even win here in Lagos, especially after imposing the useless Sanwo-Olu to Lagosians.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
There are more igbos on this thread than the thread North has threatened Igbo to Go to hell

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by festacman(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Urchman200:
when has people with PVC decide who becomes nigerian president?the most confused people on this forum is the unreasonable ones still supporting this government.
People like you with this kind of mindset will make noise online pre-election but on election day will buy movies to watch indoors because "when has people with PVC decide who becomes nigerian president?". SMH
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Almighty God Own Power and Enthrone Who HE Wish
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Edyice: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yorubas will never learn grin grin

They should ask awolowo , or check their history NOTE BOOK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Mccullum: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
I think this guy is just looking for recognition and gifts in order to back Tinubu's ambition if truely he want to contest in 2023, only God know who will be the next president of Nigeria as it beyond the power of religion, social and political influence of any individual.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Seun360:

Tinubu won't even win here in Lagos, especially after imposing the useless Sanwo-Olu to Lagosians.

lagos that is already full of Igbos
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Seun360(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

lagos that is already full of Igbos
That's if MC Olu-omo's allows them to cast their vote.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:
Nawa o.
Who is even advising this northerners these days,

This Shettima Yerima again!

Hahahahahahahaha...

No southwestern or Yoruba man will win presidency in the next 12 years..
You were busy insulting me and asking when did the north told me..you and osagay..I deliberately ignore your rant..because sentiment plenty..
Now hear am from the north..
And if you still prefer fashola as you said in your post..sorryy no yyyoruba man will rule naija ..for now..
You can still ask me ..when did the north discuss it with me..or call me pull down syndrome like osagay said..
I careless..
Presently Abuja and the north no favor yoruba ..or southwest at all..

Maybe go Zaria or Kano even kastina and shout southwest for president ..
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by ajayiopy: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
HE TESTED HIS POPULARITY IN THE LAST AFENIFERE ELECTION AND WE ALL KNOW THE OUTCOME,
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:
This one is wasting our time Tinubu is on his way to victory 2023

He doesn’t speak for north or south

Hahahahaha
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by FarahAideed: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Houstency:

Remove the SE from there please ..we are going North 2023 MARK MY WORDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.