Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (32751 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
leokid866:

Yes sure it's just numbers..... you out voted a man in his estate and still lost to his party at the governorship and presidential level state wide. Let's talk numbers.

Because that was the election that mattered to Ibos, the presidential election, with their man Obi 1) many did not turn up to the governorship elections because they see it as a yoruba affair 2) remember what happened in 2015. the one that mattered to the Ibos was presidential and they out voted Osinbajo in his own estate.

i am yoruba I am not Ibo
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:
I told osaze for the other thread ..southwest presidency is a creation of Southwest mediA..
But the one fool on that thread was busy insulting igbos and adding sentiments..I ignored him..
The north understands fairness...and Justice is just the southwest always wish to bend it against the south..
North won't be stupid to give presidency's to the west..whTs the essence..are they slave to southwest.. what's holding them from keeping power...na southwest brain dey use build asorock?
Giving them power means they will file for 12years and them going for just 8.. so what's stop them form going 12.. with another vice for 8 and power returning to them again..
I told them shouting tinubu fashola osibanjo for president are not aware whTs going on in Abuja and north..
No one up north wants southwest president..they north has given en them ..so no excuse calling north names ..beside there was never an agreement anywhere..
Wike ..umahi has better chance at president before any Yoruba man will dream of it..
That's the diplomTiic truth..but they will abuse and insult.. .. it's very difficult selling Yoruba presidency..to northern Nigeria..but they west will always believe hausa no go give ibo president..while they're sipping ijebu Garri in ibadan..
Travel and understand ...
If not for ipob ..and Biafra matters ..igbos would have 2023 on a platter of gold..plus southwest minus southwest..I support Biafra ..

As it stands ..north will continue with presidencyy in 2023.. maybe with an igbo or south vice..
West played themselves ... Atimes sophistication is not enough.. ignorance is deadlyy

see as you just twist this thread where you see igbo for this thread
with all your long note of bigoted trash you didn't get 1like not even 1
shun tribalism cus you suck as hell at it
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by icon007(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omoboricash:

Time shall tell...... 2023 is around the corner.
I like ur analysis. However, better ones (analyses) were put forth in 2015 and 2019 when u people supported ur preferred candidates. We all know the outcome. Preference is never a betrayal. I believe the presidency is coming south in 2013 must certainly. I think Dave, Fayemi and the VP will be the frontline contenders. Only time will tell. May God us all beyond then.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

Because that was the election that mattered to Ibos, the presidential election, with their man Obi 1) many did not turn up to the governorship elections because they see it as a yoruba affair 2) remember what happened in 2015. the one that mattered to the Ibos was presidential and they out voted Osinbajo in his own estate.

i am yoruba I am not Ibo

Are you really comparing the results of one estate to a state wide tally?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
leokid866:

Areally you really comparing the results of one estate to a state wide tally?

i am just giving you an example
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Kevinsamba: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
I can't believe that Nigerians are even mentioning tinubu's name
Another old man
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by ChoCho54(f): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Says the yerima that sang quit notice to Ibos, and the same guy that supported Atiku

If you wont handover to him(as if he has such power) why then have you being running to one media house to another financed by Elrufai just to bad mouth Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Lets face it, the fact that they dont know tinubu's plan is upseting many of them, he has the speakership of the house, the vice presidency and the Nigeria governors forum chiarman under his belt yet he doesnt make any of his next move open,....

i hope El rufai dont run mad cos of tinubu's silence

Do you believe all you wrote?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Brightchibuzor: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Since u people know that u hand power over to whom uchoice why then are u people us by telling us to come n vote..
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Alanpoza007: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Count SE and SS out of any collabo with SW after the betrayer in 2015
What useless betrayal. What did the SW benefit from Jonathan from 2011-2015 to warrant voting him again. I put it to that the North benefited more from Jonathan's Presidency than the SW. Prominent SWners were at the forefront of him becoming President when the North wanted to force a dead Yar'Adua on us- staging protests and rallying international observers and the SW voted him massively in 2011 for President while voting in the then ACN for gubernatorial elections. OBJ, a SWner made him VP against all odds but what did Jonathan do? He referred to SW leaders, OBJ and Tinubu as touts and rascals. You think SWners are fools to continue supporting such an ingrate? You guys should just shut up with this Southern agenda. Jonathan destroyed it all.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Femijohn198:
Remember tinubu is behind atiku failure. Anything can happened for tinubu to be a president, we are in Nigeria.

what is this otondo saying
how was Tinubu behind Atiku's failure
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

i am just giving you an example
No you dodging...first you wanted to talk numbers now you giving examples?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by ChoCho54(f): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Food don done for our aggressive idiotic jobless pigs from the land of raising criminals shocked
Like buhari like supporters. Mtcheeeew
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Lol. United SW,SE & SS? cheesy if i make ask, who would be d flag bearer? undecided
everyone agrees on on thing e never reach SW turn tribalism apart
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoboricash(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
icon007:

I like ur analysis. However, better ones (analyses) were put forth in 2015 and 2019 when u people supported ur preferred candidates. We all know the outcome. Preference is never a betrayal. I believe the presidency is coming south in 2013 must certainly. I think Dave, Fayemi and the VP will be the frontline contenders. Only time will tell. May God us all beyond then.
Thanks bro
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by icon007(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:

When you have people like Akinwumi Adesina, Fashola and Gov. Fayemi just to mention a few we can't afford a character like Tinubu.

Lemme even ask, is Tinubu a bad option? How is that self? B4 castigating, I "think" he performed incredibly well in Lagos when in charge na even with Obj denying him allocations. More so, he has been championing progressives like Fashola Fayemi Ambode and the likes. Yeah he was corrupt, still corrupt, but who is "clean" amidst the politicians we have currently. Even Akpabio that performed in Akwa Ibom embezzled a lot. Tinubu has great ideas for business, more importantly, job creation ideas. Well, he won't be my preference if people like PYO, Umahi, Fayemi Adesina Soludo and the likes are contesting otherwise we just have to make do with him. It's southerners time!

5 Likes

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

everyone agrees on on thing
e never reach SW turn tribalism apart

Okay now put the tribalism down and accept the truth Lanre. That presidency is coming southWest.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by kayusely70(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:
Just like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
Just like any igbo person can never be except in Biafra.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
leokid866:
No you dodging...first you wanted to talk numbers now you giving examples?

If you want to keep busy with your keyboard find someone else. A word is enough for the wise. The Ibos NEVER split their vote, they vote the same way in every election, it's as if they have meetings but we know it's because elections for them are a tribal affair. That you and the Ibo man are alligned and are voting for the same candidate should not make you feel that their votes dont matter. it is when they have a different candidate from you that you will know that the ibo vote is significant in Lagos. if it werent significant why did Tinubu unleash their thugs on Ibos?

If a demographic is even 10% of your population they matter, again I stress especially when they always vote together as a block . If they were not a block vote then their votes would not matter because it would be split, you get some your opponent gets some, end result making no difference. it's just as well you are not in charge of party electioneering strategy. cos you dont understand this thing. You think when politicians go and sew Ibo costumes, visiting Ndiigbo upand down it is for jokes? in a tight election 10% is the difference between winning and losing...otherwise the election is not tight.

I have no more to say to you. Summary: You dont have to be the majority to determine the outcome of an election. The reason why Buhari is president both in 2015 and 2019 is simply down to SW votes that switched from PDP to APC and not even everybody switched to APC. Go and check the results, Buhari has always had big votes in the North but he always lost. If you dont understand this basic comcept, you wasted your time in maths class.

EOD

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Christafarian(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Then who is the first person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
leokid866:

Okay now put the tribalism down and accept the truth Lanre. That presidency is coming southWest.

Where will they get the votes from the north won't vote for them the SS and SE is a no go area you can't bank on the M Belt
And tani Lanre abeg no give me name wey no be my own I am a proud owerri man
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by bakescos01: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:
I told osaze for the other thread ..southwest presidency is a creation of Southwest mediA..
But the one fool on that thread was busy insulting igbos and adding sentiments..I ignored him..
The north understands fairness...and Justice is just the southwest always wish to bend it against the south..
North won't be stupid to give presidency's to the west..whTs the essence..are they slave to southwest.. what's holding them from keeping power...na southwest brain dey use build asorock?
Giving them power means they will file for 12years and them going for just 8.. so what's stop them form going 12.. with another vice for 8 and power returning to them again..
I told them shouting tinubu fashola osibanjo for president are not aware whTs going on in Abuja and north..
No one up north wants southwest president..they north has given en them ..so no excuse calling north names ..beside there was never an agreement anywhere..
Wike ..umahi has better chance at president before any Yoruba man will dream of it..
That's the diplomTiic truth..but they will abuse and insult.. .. it's very difficult selling Yoruba presidency..to northern Nigeria..but they west will always believe hausa no go give ibo president..while they're sipping ijebu Garri in ibadan..
Travel and understand ...
If not for ipob ..and Biafra matters ..igbos would have 2023 on a platter of gold..plus southwest minus southwest..I support Biafra ..

As it stands ..north will continue with presidencyy in 2023.. maybe with an igbo or south vice..
West played themselves ... Atimes sophistication is not enough.. ignorance is deadlyy

Silence is golden. The wise man will say MOVE IN SILENCE AND ONLY TALK WHEN IT'S TIME TO SAY CHECKMATE. Because some people don't talk on social media don't mean they don't have plans, they are rather spending time strategising and being on the low. Is to any to jump to any sort of conclusions. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and see how things onfold. Trust me when I say it's going to be a big surprise.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by VULCAN(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
United South doesn't exist

Houstency:
Just imagine the effontery this charlatan is displaying. The collabo between a United South (SW, SE and SS) and North Central would definitely change the narrative.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by tiredoflife(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Says the yerima that sang quit notice to Ibos, and the same guy that supported Atiku

If you wont handover to him(as if he has such power) why then have you being running to one media house to another financed by Elrufai just to bad mouth Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Lets face it, the fact that they dont know tinubu's plan is upseting many of them, he has the speakership of the house, the vice presidency and the Nigeria governors forum chiarman under his belt yet he doesnt make any of his next move open,....

i hope El rufai dont run mad cos of tinubu's silence

All this has that he has.
Are they the one to vote him in
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by solmusdesigns: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
tiredoflife:

All this has that he has.
Are they the one to vote him in
be jonsing yourself.. politics is about how you can deploy your asset and resources. .... assuming osinbajo stole 90billion or gbajabiamila pads budget who do you think would utilise such resources?
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Yakarii: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
be jonsing yourself.. politics is about how you can deploy your asset and resources. .... assuming osinbajo stole 90billion or gbajabiamila pads budget who do you think would utilise such resources?
[/s]
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Emmadgrt20(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
ohh!!! they're now the ones that appoints president I thought it was by election. how wrong I was
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by demoBaba: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
It's finished when you called Yerima a Youth!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

If you want to keep busy with your keyboard find someone else. A word is enough for the wise. The Ibos NEVER split their vote, they vote the same way in every election, it's as if they have meetings but we know it's because elections for them are a tribal affair. That you and the Ibo man are alligned and are voting for the same candidate should not make you feel that their votes dont matter. it is when they have a different candidate from you that you will know that the ibo vote is significant in Lagos. if it werent significant why did Tinubu unleash their thugs on Ibos?

If a demographic is even 10% of your population they matter, again I stress especially when they always vote together as a block . If they were not a block vote then their votes would not matter because it would be split, you get some your opponent gets some, end result making no difference. it's just as well you are not in charge of party electioneering strategy. cos you dont understand this thing. You think when politicians go and sew Ibo costumes, visiting Ndiigbo upand down it is for jokes? in a tight election 10% is the difference between winning and losing...otherwise the election is not tight.

I have no more to say to you. Summary: You dont have to be the majority to determine the outcome of an election. The reason why Buhari is president both in 2015 and 2019 is simply down to SW votes that switched from PDP to APC and not even everybody switched to APC. Go and check the results, Buhari has always had big votes in the North but he always lost. If you dont understand this basic comcept, you wasted your time in maths class.

EOD
like it was only in lagos there was election violence and only Igbos that were targeted. As for the numbers yes there is a large population of igbos in lagos and their votes as blocks do matter. But it's not enough to make APC lose the presidential run in Lagos.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by bizhop01: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, favours the Southwest and other parts of the South. The North has nothing to show for it?
Story for drunkard, but Tinubu is a thief.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Sirjamo: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
We don't have anything to discuss With this one, it is Buhari gan gan gan and other heavyweights that we are waiting for to show their cards, and then we can begin to play game!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
leokid866:
like it was only in lagos there was election violence and only Igbos that were targeted. As for the numbers yes there is a large population of igbos in lagos and their votes as blocks do matter. But it's not enough to make APC lose the presidential run in Lagos.

if yoruba vote is split 50-50 (you know our people dont do blind support) you think Ibo vote wont be the difference?

it's clearly a waste of time engaging you. This is not subjective, this is a matter of facts, numbers dont lie

END OD DISCUSSION go argue with yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos) / ''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.