Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (32735 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Really, I even heard the Igbos control the Lagos house of assembly now and the Lagos governor is an Igbo man.

Since Igbo full Lagos and they are all of voting age.

Dem use lie swear for una?

My friend there is no point denying the ibo polulation in lagos. they are here and they own land and property and they are significant enough to affect voting outcomes. However what they fail to understand is that any land/property anybody owns in Nigeria purchased after 1975 is leased and can be revoked at any time by the governor as with everyone else. Everyone enjoys access to their property at the pleasure of the governor, that is why it is called Governor's consent, certificate of occupancy or right of occupancy and not a freehold title. So if ever they feel threatened politically by the Igbo vote, Governor can revoke c of os citing security risks...ofcourse that would have to be extreme circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Hope you won’t die of hypertension when Tinubu is sworn in

Cause they way you people said Atiku will win no be here p

Atiku has a 100 per chance e of winning president..than.. TINUBU winning APC primaries..even a Yoruba man winning APC primaries
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:

I'm not ibo nor yoruba.

maybe !but it's obvious that you enjoy the display of stupidity by some childish smelly idiotic fools on this forum with their igbo vs Yoruba matter
I don't see any reason why you would mention Awo and Abiola in this thread if not to stir up a tribal aguement

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by 1x2x3: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
starz100:

Who call Igbo here? Dress jor

We know how blame usually shift so I have to announce before hand.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is one that is smoking something....he said the north has not benefitted from the president....was it not in front to of our eyes imf said they were favouring the north in terms of developmental aid ahead of every other region because the president asked....the imf further went on to say they are yet to see any value for their money. So despite the presidents influence and imf in the life of the north you as a people refused to grow, he is now here insulting the president who is even helping.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

Thank you for your maximum compliance. Lets wait till then bro.

Help me say hi to everybody over there.

The thing pain you no be small.sha... haba !

Enjoy
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

maybe !but it's obvious that you enjoy the display of stupidity by some childish smelly idiotic fools on this forum with their igbo vs Yoruba matter
I don't see any reason why you would mention Awo and Abiola in this thread if not to stir up a tribal aguement
I mentioned them as a reference and nothing more. They all held strong ambitions to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegendHero:

You are wrong, Igbos are not up to that percentage in Lagos. Also, there are lot of Yorubas in Lagos that do not like Tinubu and that reflects in the vote. In the last election in Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, and Osun, did you see the margins of PDP and APC?

In all the mentioned 4 SW states, the difference between APC and PDP vote for presidential is not more than +-10%, will you say there are lot of Igbos in those state to influence the votes too?

Now let me lecture you.
The Yorubas will give block vote anytime when we have our son on the ballot, that is a fact that you guys do not understand.
in 1993, Abiola won SW with over 85% of all the vote casted, where are the Igbos?
in 1999, Falae won the SW with over 90% of the votes, where are the Igbos?
in 2003, Obasanjo won the SW with over 80% of the votes, where are the Igbos?

Write this down in your diary, if Yoruba man chose to contest in 2023, he will get nothing less than 80% of the votes in Lagos. Even if all the Igbos in the SE migrates to Lagos, that fact won't change.

Lastly, election is not mathematics that you can calculate, it is an activity for strong minds, i hope you know what that means.

Stop trying to educate me with bad statistics. In all the years you mention, Most of the igbos you see today in Lagos were still in the east. So the Ibo votes were not important. Someone LASG official gave the stat of how many Ibos arrive in lagos every day. It is after 2003 that the big migration to Lagos really started. if you think Igbo votes dont matter in Lagos, ask osinbajo who are the people that voted against him in febraury in his own estate.

BTW if you think election is not mathematics then you dont know how to win elections. Election is fundamentally about arithmetic and numbers

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

Atiku has a 100 per chance e of winning president..than.. TINUBU winning APC primaries..even a Yoruba man winning APC primaries

Looool okay since you can present your Igbo kin present Atiku and we will see who will win
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnylight003:

I have 100 Naira that says you are wrong.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

Stop trying to educate me with bad statistics. In all the years you mention, Most of the igbos you see today in Lagos were still in the east. So the Ibo votes were not important. Someone gave the stat of how many Ibos arrive from lagos every day. It is after 2003 that the big migration to Lagos really started.

BTW if you think election is not mathematics then you dont know how to win elections. Election is fundamentally about arithmetic and numbers

Igbo is not up to 17% of Lagos population
They might be the most noise makers
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Houstency:
Just imagine the effontery this charlatan is displaying. The collabo between a United South (SW, SE and SS) and North Central would definitely change the narrative.

oga I don't do tribalism but if there will ever be a southern unity the SW won't be president first
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
These guys just like to talk shit because they know if tinubu or any of his boys should enter they would be forced to do the jobs their paid for and fight with playing catch up with the west.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
The north can't afford to have problem with all the state in the south.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Looool okay since you can present your Igbo kin present Atiku and we will see who will win

I'm a Biafran...
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

I wouldn't vote for him and I am yoruba
When you have people like Akinwumi Adesina, Fashola and Gov. Fayemi just to mention a few we can't afford a character like Tinubu.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga I don't do tribalism but if there will ever be a southern unity the SW won't be president first

LOL like you would have any other choice.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Igbo is not up to 17% of Lagos population
They might be the most noise makers
if you say so but even 17% is enough to affect an outcome especially when the 17% always vote for the same person
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lami4real:
The north can't afford to have problem with all the state in the south.

And this is what scares them the most.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Says the yerima that sang quit notice to Ibos, and the same guy that supported Atiku

If you wont handover to him(as if he has such power) why then have you being running to one media house to another financed by Elrufai just to bad mouth Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Lets face it, the fact that they dont know tinubu's plan is upseting many of them, he has the speakership of the house, the vice presidency and the Nigeria governors forum chiarman under his belt yet he doesnt make any of his next move open,....

i hope El rufai dont run mad cos of tinubu's silence

oga the truth is the north will hold on to power without another United force from the South and a some support perhaps 40% from the Mid Belt
and as it is we don't expect such united force anytime soon
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Obdk: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
festacman:
Who is Yerima Shettima? He has less than zero electoral value. Nobody is even sure if he has PVC. Dude making noise to attract largese from Jagaban. He took money from Atiku and supported him against Bubu to no avail.

Blame IPOB
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

if you say so but even 17% is enough to affect an outcome especially when the 17% always vote for the same person

Affected what outcome since when ?
By the time they suppress your areas una go sabi what’s up
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga the truth is the north will hold on to power without another United force from the South and a some support perhaps 40% from the Mid Belt
and as it is we don't expect such united force anytime soon

United force from south cannot do anything because you still need the north. that ship has sailed with Awo and ZIK
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

Affected what outcome since when ?
By the time they suppress your areas una go sabi what’s up

Osinajo lost election is his own estate, Everybody knows his estate is full of Ibos
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Osaze007: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

Osinajo lost election is his own estate, Everybody knows his estate is full of Ibos

VGC full of Igbos ??
You see indeed delusional
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Obdk: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Houstency:
Just imagine the effontery this charlatan is displaying. The collabo between a United South (SW, SE and SS) and North Central would definitely change the narrative.

Such collabo will never happen..

Any alliance between sw and se/ss will never happen
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
leokid866:

LOL like you would have any other choice.
ok
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Omoslim26: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

United force from south cannot do anything because you still need the north. that ship has sailed with Awo and ZIK

ok if you think so
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

Stop trying to educate me with bad statistics. In all the years you mention, Most of the igbos you see today in Lagos were still in the east. So the Ibo votes were not important. Someone LASG official gave the stat of how many Ibos arrive in lagos every day. It is after 2003 that the big migration to Lagos really started. if you think Igbo votes dont matter in Lagos, ask osinbajo who are the people that voted against him in febraury in his own estate.

Lol, so by your analogy, the Igbos started arriving in Lagos in 2003? This shows I am holding a conversation with a kid that should still be writing Jamb.

In Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Atiku got almost 40% of the vote cast, are Igbos up to 40% in those states?

Election is not mathematics in Nigeria, it is about rigging figures and you don't judge election by number of registered voters alone. You should know this before you become an online champion.

Rivers state election votes recorded is always more when PDP was in power for the 16years, did you see the number of votes recorded in Rivers in the last elections?

That is just an example, you should come back to discuss politics with me when you know how it works in Nigeria. I don't have much luxury to lecture you.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by leokid866: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

Yes sure it's just numbers..... you out voted a man in his estate and still lost to his party at the governorship and presidential level state wide. Let's talk numbers.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osaze007:

VGC full of Igbos ??
You see indeed delusional

i keep telling you even if it is only 20% when you have a people who are 20% even 15% of your population, they matter especially when they always vote the same way together as a block., There are few elections that are won by more than a 10% margin 55-45. If you are ahead by 18% i.e 59-41 and just 10% decide to take their votes away from you and give your opponent, you have lost that election, because the vote is now 49-51. this is what happennned to GEJ in the SW in 2015. It wasnt that the whole SW voted for Buhari but enough people switched their votes. And this is what i tell people that they dont understand that the biggest mistake Atiku made was to give OBi the VP slot because OBi doesnt not take away any votes from Buhari and he doesnt add votes to PDP they didnt already have.

Eelctions are arithmetic, because elections are about counting people. If you dont understand that you never even start.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Southsoul: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
The north thinks & sees themselves as overload of Nigeria as a nation....like their conquered & extended estate...therefore, everything has to work in the their favour....let them not honour the gentleman agreement between them and jagaban,no problem...if they like,let them give him sarowiwa or abiola treatment, no challenge..Every deed is a seed,indeed.
Let them think,nobody can challenge them...they should go read how nations rise & birth...reality will dawn on any individual with vampiric tendencies,they will know that God rules in the affairs of men...for as long as they are aware that power belongeth unto God....the north hasn't even done half of what pharaoh & the Egyptian did to the Israelites but when it was time to flex power....the seeming almighty pharaoh begged the Israelites to pls leave.Their audacity about who rules Nigeria by the north is becoming brazen..every pride has its peak before eventual pit. ...I have a message for the ipob...calm down...the pride of pharaoh is gonna dig his pit & ultimately be his prison of regret soonest...
Give them power for 25yrs,they will still be shouting,north is poor,north is poor...they sucks so much with little development to showcase...let them continue to always fight the southern president, they will keep losing their own in Aso rock(If you know, you know)as a punishment.
Pharaoh let my people...he won't....play fairly by the rule never for where....oh pharaoh, your pride will be your pit...
Reality is inevitable..
Ctorch:

https://www.independent.ng/rotational-presidency-tinubu-is-the-last-person-north-will-hand-over-power-to-shettima-yerima/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.