Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) (78128 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by dnawah(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
:
Sex is the root of all evil
it was very sweet when Eve ate it,sex 4 grade no start today, only those who know go know.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by spyglaxx: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Stanley oriola of lasu, june 12 of that year. He started his sexmantics from Akungba uni and his cup finally got filled up at lasu. And i thought this guy will be my role model because he made me love English.

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nice share !
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
LabDNA:

Their surnames are needed, so that they can be properly documented by google. I'm sure many of them will be seeking Professorship and the perks that come with it. They should be paying even if it was done donkey years ago.

You're right..
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by udeanaruaguagu: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yoruba men na waoooooooooooooooooooo
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ericmor: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

I am a Christian but will convert to Islam if these useless bastards we call pastors keep disgracing Christianity

You are a confuse person then and not a Christian like u said

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by stillbigharbaz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin
budaatum:

Thank God money is no more in the list.
grin
budaatum:

Thank God money is no more in the list.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by eWyse: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Let the names keep rolling in. All of them must be brought to book!
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Osesliberty(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
It happens almost in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria may they not go unpunished
demsid:
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
just look at the nonsense you wrote ...just google Islamic cleric involve in sex scandal with students in Nigeria... You will be overwhelmed...crime is not limited to a particular religion

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by themanderon: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Some of these lecturers are worse than devils.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Kingray10: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Please don't use ur wrong mentality to give bad name to what you know nothing about. You should have mentioned church not Christianity. Because churches these day are business of ordinary individual who call themselves pastors
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by writeprof(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
ciencee:

Thank you for this comment, that is what I wanted to tell him.
How can someone claiming to be a Born again Christian, and he is contemplating to join Islam, because of other people's action.
The Spirit of Christ(the Spirit of Truth) was not born in him in the first place. Let him check himself, if he has not become an Antichrist already.

Thank you too. A mindset like this is a product of lack of depth in God which makes many so-called Christians fickle-minded and unsure of their place in Christ. May God help us all!
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by tck2000(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Africa
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lol at the men. I'm only surprised this open secret became a talking point when the white man exposed it. It's obvious the average Nigerian does not care.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by SALTandFIRE: 1:53pm On Jan 04
SALTandFIRE:
University of Ilorin... Faculty of arts
A certain Idiagbon was caught and exposed... I heard there were many others at the faculty of arts who engaged in such evil just like him.
They wont listen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.