Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) (78122 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019
So many sexual predators are out there. If you want to pass and graduate you either give them cash or your body and you are good to go. The list is endless. These are the only ones caught in the act. The ones retired from lecturing are also involved

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by RatedStar: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019
post=82971521:

But not a Lecturer/Pastor that preaches on the pulpit every sunday and a married one at that sir!
Since when did cheating become criminal offence?
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019
This happens in every school..
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019
sex for grades angry

sex for cash smiley
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Neekado(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019
Men that love to share prick
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Broadsway(f): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2019
Let's not forget this one

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2019
why did they not reach out to thoseschools in the North and most especially those in south south and south east.....chai UNIPORT escape this one
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by GentleMoney: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2019
TWservices:
All these guys should go and register business since having a career is technically over.

Check my signature for business registration requests

I like your 'marketing strategy'... smiley

I hope this gets to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Vikynas: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2019
These are men we are looking up to for a better tomorrow what an embarrassment to the Nigerian Government, Failure without remorse you keep failing the right students because of denial for SEX.Your demand has failed you too and the judgment Day is here.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2019
After this can we discuss sex for iPhone's, sex for apartments, sex for shisha, sex for 2 Indomie and 1 egg, sex for things you'd be surprised doesn't even make sense

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 2nattie(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2019
What of that Ekpoma lecturer and his victim, Judith? His name is not on the list
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2019
They should have added UNIBEN to their list na , the ones in uniben even brag about it that if you report them their friends who you are also taking courses from will fail you. Those ones have a cabal in uniben.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2019
THANK GOD IMSU IS NOT INVOLVED
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2019
In Lagos State University Ojo between 1996-2001

Sexual predators were: Dr Atere ( Sociology Department), Mr. Andy ( Sociology), Mr. Yekini ( Faculty Officer in Arts Faculty), Professor Oluwole Adejare ( English Department), Dr Oke ( Phylosophy ), ...

I hope these old men have changed..

Useless old men!

I am sure they will all be claiming ' pastors' now..

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2019
I wonder why they even choose pussy over money. That is if at all, they must be compromised. Naso una like toto reach?

I had this lecturer back in the day, no lady dare tell him about SexForGrade. He will report you to the HOD. The man likes money ehn. He made those runs girls his maga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by tankoy: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2019
please tell the investigators to come to School of Nursing Jalingo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Kiki Mordi is one hell a bitter feminist, she hates men with every being within her. On the radio, she talks like a goddess with darling affection for men but on twitter she is a complete feminist beast.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Tapout(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2019
that's how some nairalanders will see their father's name on front page. grin

6 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2019
UNILORIN: A certain Dr. Muhammed Idiagbon was caught on tape sometime ago and resigned...
UNILAG: Dr. Afeez Baruwa is currently being prosecuted in court for sexual harassment and rape.
>

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by netflicks(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Casala don burst...na so one small kpekus for land me for trouble the other day...kpekus now will be very expensive coz slay mama's will hike their prices..

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Vikynas: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:
I wonder why they even choose pussy over money. That is if at all, they must ne compromised. Naso una like toto reach?

I had this lecturer back in the day, no lady dare tell him about SexForGrade. He will report you to the HOD. The man likes money ehn. He made those runs girls his maga.
Ask them..o pussy ova money foolish men

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by erimmy(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
:
Sex is the root of all evil
But your parents gave birth to you via the instrumentality of sex.
Are you insinuating that you are evil since sex is the root of all evil?
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by amazon14: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Why can lecturers not ask out a student they genuinely have feelings for? Are they not humans? These are adults ffs...

He can, but on a level ground, not for grades.

I hate it when people try to justify crime and evil.

I beg you, desist from it.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
why did they not reach out to thoseschools in the North and most especially those in south south and south east.....chai UNIPORT escape this one

Don't tell anybody but I heard that Aljazeera, DW CNN and Arise are already investigating the schools in those regions that you have mentioned. Just be patient... Coming to a school near you... cool
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:
I wonder why they even choose pussy over money. That is if at all, they must ne compromised. Naso una like toto reach?

Lol, which school be that?

In other news,

Hi.

We created a form where people who have been victims of sexual abuse/harrasment at the hands of their lecturers can share names and brave stories of these experiences.

This data would be shared with BBC AFRICA, STAND TO END RAPE and similar organizations who can take action and bring them to justice.

Kindly share within your university groups and network: www./notosexforgrades

#NoToSexForGrades
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Excellertemmie:
I wish they can extend their investigative work to schools like IMSU,EKSU and LASU..

Some Lecturers in these Schools are Ogbontarigi in this Sex for Grade/Admission shii.

Thanks cry

Don't worry; all those universities have been covered.

Kiki is receiving death threats because she has a lot more of them to expose.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Vikynas: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2019
At least we no see any list for sorting lecturers which is better heard of
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by jolyment: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:
Sexually transmitted degrees. It is a two thing

NO! I disagree! It is "a one thing"! cheesy
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Yakarii: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82971521:

But not a Lecturer/Pastor that preaches on the pulpit every sunday and a married one at that sir!

Okay then, Happy Cheating.
Please kontinue.

One day monkey go go market, e no go come back home again!
Kontinue!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.