Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) (78125 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by hadeyemoheirstar(f): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2019
What of lautech lecturer's too
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Bro,you should be proud of your faith unless you are not genuinely Born-again.If you are to compare the two faith and what they practice,i stand for Christianity at all times!.
Egba Alufa ko si lowo Omo Ijo,se egbo.That is my philosophy in the faith I believe.
Let them interprete it for you.You know I was once in the other faith and the difference is clear!! .You are not the one here on earth to judge your supposed 'head' just as Christ is Head of the Church.I have seen bad Pastors and General/ Senior Pastors,who are not worthy and as you said' in Sheep Clothing' but I refused to be moved as I did not 'call' them but they claimed it.!!! Besides,many so called are Pastors by Social Media.
Lets make Christ as our good example and Cornerstone and we would not loose the focus of Heaven.
God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2019
that lilwetdick or what's his name was right. They're all ugly to some extent.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Terz4christ: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
you re not a born again Christian just stop that.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:
I wonder why they even choose pussy over money. That is if at all, they must be compromised. Naso una like toto reach?

I had this lecturer back in the day, no lady dare tell him about SexForGrade. He will report you to the HOD. The man likes money ehn. He made those runs girls his maga.

LOL
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, no look pastor oooo, because even the disciples of the Master failed him, you wonder why God said the judgement starts from his church, focua on your salvation, nobody will answer for you on the last day, shalom.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Na so Yoruba people like this thing undecided
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by GalaticHorde: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Katier00:
Sexually transmitted degrees. It is a two thing
wallahi yhu are a ferry bahdt girl! angry report naked to my loom for your phee HD now! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2019
oforjide:
All in yoruba land and the people involved are yorubas, I'm not exonerating other regions but truth must be told this sexual harassment of students by lecturers is rampant in yoruba land. Ooni should do something about it.
No,nah Alafin go do something about am.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2019
donprinyo:
Mumu nigerians, nobody has said anything about cash sorting or is it an acceptable practice?
Face this one first
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by smidy10(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2019
GistOffer:
See All Photos Of Lecturers Sexually Harassing Female Students Here => http://gistmore.com/list-of-lecturers-accused-of-sex-for-grades-scandals
See what Nigeria Institute turns to.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Absoj(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2019
tankoy:
please tell the investigators to come to School of Nursing Jalingo
O boy. Nursing schools cannot be exempted of cos. Thats where the wicked acts silently thrive...where large number of females are present. Its a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by am4truth(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

Trash. You can go ahead and join any religion you like, that is your own cup of tea. No Pastor died on the cross for you, the scripture admonishes us to look unto Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith. I'm 100% sure you aren't a Christian if truly you have had an encounter with the Christ, you can never write this trash.
I can't find any sensible thing in all you've written all because of someone misbehaving. Did Christ misbehaved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2019
They should come to uniport and they ll find dozens of Randy lecturers and extortionists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Ebubejesus(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Anambra State University... Micro Biology department. DR. Iheukwumere
He even harass married women with sex for grades
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nehemz(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2019
I worship God not pastor, the bad things that pastors are doing should not affect the faith of any true Christian but to encourage us because, its written in the Bible this thing's most happen.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2019
dairykidd:

Face this one first
Imagine a girl without money to pay, what will she do?
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by mrde(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
you are not under any obligations to remain in the Christian faith. Afterall, it's a personal race. But saying you are ashamed because of some silly few, disqualify your first line because if you really are, you will remember a scripture that say look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. That's Muslims are mute about the atrocities committed by some of their Randy imams doesn't make Islam better. But hey, the choice is yours, Afterall, everyone will account for his or her deeds. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2019
Our problem in dis country is dat we r always reactive to issues and never proactive. Criminalize sorting and de whole thing will phase off.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Excellertemmie:
I wish they can extend their investigative work to schools like IMSU,EKSU and LASU..

Some Lecturers in these Schools are Ogbontarigi in this Sex for Grade/Admission shii.

Thanks cry
shocked eh?! angry make una no go IMSU o,I wan lecture for there so I go fit chop enuff mbeke igbo gehs wey no know their right

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by isax(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

Hello writer I think you don't know your stand(that is if you are truly a Christian as you claim). How many Muslim have you seen declare that they are tempted to change to Christianity because of boko haram?
Your reaction to this post is totally not sensibl*. There is not shameful act that a person does that would change God from His position or for Jesus being His son.
When next you see a post like this, say something sensible to address the issue, proffer possibly solutions or just keep mute and pass.

PS. My advise to females(also male) out there; in life there are always challenges. It is your choice to fight through, face the challenge or bow to the challenge. If a lecturer demands sex, refuse it strongly and damn any consequence that might follow(i have seen where a guy has also been made to carry-over a course for several time for refusing to bribe-for-marks).
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by isax(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2019
mrde:
you are not under any obligations to remain in the Christian faith. Afterall, it's a personal race. But saying you are ashamed because of some silly few, disqualify your first line because if you really are, you will remember a scripture that say look up to Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. That's Muslims are mute about the atrocities committed by some of their Randy imams doesn't make Islam better. But hey, the choice is yours, Afterall, everyone will account for his or her deeds. Shalom

God bless you sir
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Omoslim26: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

Islam will take over Christian nd then the country will become a full jihadist state
pls that Islam should only take over your village don't wish it for others

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Why can lecturers not ask out a student they genuinely have feelings for? Are they not humans? These are adults ffs...
It's unethical to ask someone out when you're placed in a position of power over them. That is the same reason why doctors are not allowed to have a sexual relationship with their patients.

However, I don't care much when it is a consensual affair. The one that breaks my heart is when they deliberately fail female students who refuse to sleep with them. A friend experienced that and it still pains me till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Digitalcreator(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
This is the most dumbest talk i have ever read in the history of all talks.. Come are you are nigerian Which kyn useless thoughts they go tru your mind. Imagine all this nonesense you put together. So muslim dont have sex abi If we have 80 of people like you in this country we are not going anywere!!! No wonder we are not going anywere. Becos you people are taking us back. Am no more fighting the government. because its people like you that makes the government think we are all dumbs

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
I completely understand the way u feel about this, I'm very disappointed myself but know that no religion is perfect. I have Muslim friends and I can tell u they are not perfect! Pls don't take it too personal
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 9ja083: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

Stop talking. You are not a Christian.
Religion has covered so many atrocities. Evil is evil. Do not attach evil deeds to religion. Crime knows no sex, tribe, religion nor race. Evil is evil.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by guynextdoor(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
Salvation is a personal race. If you've ever considered abandoning your faith on account of someone's misbehaviour, then it shows you're not grounded yet; you're still a babe. Islam is not without it's scandals. Haven't you heard about imams molesting children? Or what have you got to say about child marriage, or terrorism as practised by them. They're even experts at money rituals. An average alfa or imam is a confirmed native doctor(baba alawo). Islam is the worst thing since slice bread! Anyways, If you must join them, make sure you side with the Sunnis, lest they come for your jugular grin
BTW I wrote to make whoever you've deceived retrace their steps, 'cos I know you're not a christian; you're just out here looking for who to trap into your devilish religion.

Oya Zombies, start quoting your father...1,2,...go!

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Na dem. All na afonja
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by godfrey01(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2019
All of them are yoruba... Except one
.. Are you thinking what I am thinking. Greed na them, corruption na them, skull mining na them. Even sex for grade kpakpa na them.. Afonjas........
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2019
NCAN will not have problem doing its job here.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Though I am not in support of the act

The Fact Still Remains that if there was no Sex For Grades. Many People wouldn't have been able to graduate.

Yeah, the system is that bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.