Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) (78117 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by femi4: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Excellertemmie:
I wish they can extend their investigative work to schools like IMSU,EKSU and LASU..

Some Lecturers in these Schools are Ogbontarigi in this Sex for Grade/Admission shii.

Thanks cry
Eksu and LAsU is on the list
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by vaxx2: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Why can lecturers not ask out a student they genuinely have feelings for? Are they not humans? These are adults ffs...
Nah. the relationship is a serious offence. it is consider an unfair advantage and if a lecturer must do so, he or she needs to contact the school authority for further scrutiny and agreement. in a nut shell, schools believe lecturer doing so are most at times predators and are not geniue.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Yakarii: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82971508:
Face of shameless men.

There are still many schools that are not on the list.

Kindly quote and tell us any school that you know the name is not here.....let's all reduce this shameless act to the mininum.

Dem must get sense by force!
[/s]
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
After this can we discuss sex for iPhone's, sex for apartments, sex for shisha, sex for 2 Indomie and 1 egg, sex for things you'd be surprised doesn't even make sense

Keep comparing apples with oranges...
In fact, you should even add sex-for-marriage! SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Them full OOU too. I wonder why nobody has come forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Luvlyfal(f): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2019
I'm yet to see kogi State University lecturers o
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by EmmyCC: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
: Sex is the root of all evil
I swear down, every body is Hot these days.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Why can lecturers not ask out a student they genuinely have feelings for? Are they not humans? These are adults ffs...

It is against school policies.

However, there is nothing shameful about a lecturer falling in love with his student. The highest he will get is a sack letter. I don't suppose his name would be tarnished.

But it is shameful for a lecturer to use his position to demand sex from his student. This is called sexual harassment, and it is a crime everywhere.

Did you think that Boniface had any genuine feelings for the undercover journalist? Boniface is a married man. He told her he was married, and even bragged that he could get any 17 year old girl he fancied. Does that sound like genuine feelings to you?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by EmmyCC: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2019
She repeatedly addressed the other person in the conversation as ‘Prof. Akindele’ who protested: ‘stop calling my name.
You See Onwunwa.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
:
Sex is the root of all evil
No!
Love and Greed for money is the roots of all sorts of evil.
Sex is a knockout for persons lacking self control, who lacks character made of steel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by oforjide: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2019
All in yoruba land and the people involved are yorubas, I'm not exonerating other regions but truth must be told this sexual harassment of students by lecturers is rampant in yoruba land. Ooni should do something about it.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by sheller(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2019
who else checked names like I did
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:

Because there’s a high susceptibility to conflict and nepotism...
And what if the student declines, would she be protected/comfortable in the class?

If a lecturer’s feelings are that “genuine”, s/he can always quit and go find another job.
>
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2019
oforjide:
All in yoruba land and the people involved are yorubas, I'm not exonerating other regions but truth must be told this sexual harassment of students by lecturers is rampant in yoruba land. Ooni should do something about it.

Is Boniface Yoruba?

Is it because many of these universities cover up this nonsense?

Wait until they take their investigation to the universities in the east.

At least, ABU has proven that Northern lecturers demand this nonsense too.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Mumu nigerians, nobody has said anything about cash sorting or is it an acceptable practice?
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Tblesd: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Y is it that none of them has thought it wisely to investigate our colleges of education and polytechnics . Is it that they are saints or the inferiority complex has made us sidelined them? Just thinking out loud
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by luvme0702: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Esut nko? Dem full there o
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
But I don't blame all these lecturers, in as much as some of them might be foolish. Some of these girls appeal the lecturer's to sex them for grade, (at least I've witnessed it). You will see a girl who knows she failed an exam going to the lecturer's office, not to beg the lecturer to help her pass the course, but to ask him; "Sir, what can we do about it"?

The lecturer should for the sake of himself, his career and family say "sorry, there is nothing we can do about it".

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2019
All Yorubas grin
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2019
baby124:
It’s freezing out here for these ugly oponus. I hope Fayemi pursues the Ekiti State University one to a complete case and the useless lecturer is dismissed.
This one wants to die on top this matter sha....

Quote me and lose your tongue. grin
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
But I don't blame all these lecturers, in as much as some of them might be foolish. Some of these girls appeal the lecturer's to sex them for grade, (at least I've witnessed it). You will see a girl who knows she failed an exam going to the lecturer's office, not to beg the lecturer to help her pass the course, but to ask him; "Sir, what can we do about it"?

Please desist from creating/perpetuating a FALSE EQUIVALENCY...

The power dynamic between lecturer and student are disparate and unequal, and always skewed in favor of the lecturer...
If a student (female or male) comes to a lecturer to exchange sex for good grades, it’s the latter's FIDUCIARY duty to refuse/report.

>

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by make9jagr8: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
What is this one saying? Maybe part of the cold room crew or lazy students that need a cheap way out. undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2019
See their oblong heads like nwaamaikpe preeeeeek
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Billionaire50: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2019
demsid:
it can only be Afonja...recturers...from the brown roof...dirty area...foolish people...
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Menance: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2019
This only happens in the west.
Afonjas are pedophiles . I spit
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Yoruba men and sex are like five and six!
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Sad all are Yoruba men and are pastors
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by baratech: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2019
TWservices:
All these guys should go and register business since having a career is technically over.

Check my signature for business registration requests

Honestly, they will need website too (check my signature)....
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Omorefe1975(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Konji is a respecter of no man.Right from bible days..
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by chizzyreal: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2019
they are yoruba demons for a reason grin
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by johnolusetire97(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:

a lecturer can only do this when he has no influence over that person's stay in the institution. And even then you must declare the relationship to the school authorities.

This is standard in a lot of institutions. Even for staff to staff relationship in some companies, you must tell the HR department.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.