Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) (78116 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Excellertemmie:
I wish they can extend their investigative work to schools like IMSU,EKSU and LASU..

Some Lecturers in these Schools are Ogbontarigi in this Sex for Grade/Admission shii.

Thanks cry

They’ve all been put on notice now.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by kayuseful: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

Don't deceive the public. You're not and never a Christian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by writeprof(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

You need to study Bible characters more to know that God himself said the thoughts of the heart of man is evil always. The fact that those accused or caught in the reprehensible acts have the title of pastor does not change their human nature. They fell to temptations in their weak state...Remember King David? To your comparison with Islam, don't be deceived that Muslims do not engage in this acts also, it is just that they are more 'sensible' about tactically not washing their dirty linens in the public like so-called Christians take pride in doing. More-ever, the fact that there is allowance to marry four wives does not make things like this become news. I can tell you that you would hardly see a Muslim lady coming out to accuse another Muslim lecturer of harassing her even if it happens. No Born again, Holy Ghost-filled Christian who READS & STUDY the BIBLE will ever contemplate leaving Christ for Islam because of news like this or any news whatsoever. If Islam takes over any place including Nigeria, GOD allowed it in order to TEST and BRING out TRUE BELIEVERS/FOLLOWERS of JESUS CHRIST. Let your mind be at peace and pray for those Satan's wiles had caught that they will experience repentance and become stronger. 'Let him that thinketh he stands take heed so that he falls not...' '...if any falls into sin among us, let the others who are strong encourage and restore him in love. GOD/JESUS CHRIST HAS NOT COME TO CONDEMN US NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! Shalom!

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by nengibo: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Why can lecturers not ask out a student they genuinely have feelings for? Are they not humans? These are adults ffs...
Not when dey are blackmailing girls into sex in exchange for marks
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by edoairways: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2019
budaatum:

Thank God money is no more in the list.
The love of money is the root of all evil. The list for sex is the downfall of a man

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2019
It's so pathetic and very appalling. But we shud look sat it form another angle, some of this lecturers are victims of this girl's indecent dressings too, infact I've seen a situation where a gal invited a lecturer to her birthday party and on getting there there was no party, it was just the two of them, he was entertained with a drink and he got hard Immediately, as a result of a drug or something. He had no choice but to succumb to the girl's gesture. The gal told us herself. Also male students too are also victims of money extortion by lecturers, and some female lecturers also take advantage of handsome students, I remember the story of a frnd of mine, cute, fair, tall and sexy, the female lecturer had to threaten him with deduction of grades if he won't go out with him, but u know guys now, we don't give a damn, my guy straffed the lecturer for good 3yrs.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
Stop deceiving yourself, you are not a Christian and you think by claiming to be one while writing this rubbish will make Christians feel bad and join Islam, there are bad eggs in the church as there are in the mosque we have heard of imam and alfas who do worse, Kaduna house of torture comes to mind. Stop all these nonsense .

3 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by edoairways: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
vaxx2:
Nah. the relationship is a serious offence. it is consider an unfair advantage and if a lecturer must do so, he or she needs to contact the school authority for further scrutiny and agreement. in a nut shell, schools believe lecturer doing so are most at times predators and are not geniue.
It shouldn't be in the first place. This is because the lecturer may be biased

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
I'm not surprised they are all old men, the desperation of these old men for sex with young women is equal to none, that's why they are all castigating the male youth as lazy, all the blame must be shifted to the youth.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Holamilekan97(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Abeg dem still never reach Federal Polytechnic Ilaro when it comes to dis shit.. Abeg go Ilaro and catch them. Too plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by LabDNA: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2019
ajebuter:

In Lagos State University Ojo between 1996-2001

Sexual predators were: Dr Atere ( Sociology Department), Mr. Andy ( Sociology), Mr. Yekini ( Faculty Officer in Arts Faculty), Professor Oluwole Adejare ( English Department), Dr Oke ( Phylosophy ), ...

I hope these old men have changed..

Useless old men!

I am sure they will all be claiming ' pastors' now..

Their surnames are needed, so that they can be properly documented by google. I'm sure many of them will be seeking Professorship and the perks that come with it. They should be paying even if it was done donkey years ago.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Teryfik(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
University of Ilorin... Faculty of arts
A certain Idiagbon was caught and exposed... I heard there were many others at the faculty of arts who engaged in such evil just like him.
True
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by LabDNA: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Please if you are student who have suffered in the hands of this randy lecturers please write down their names and surnames here with their departments let google document.

They may have forgotten but the internet never forgets.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

I am a Christian but will convert to Islam if these useless bastards we call pastors keep disgracing Christianity
You are not, and this your method will not make us convert to Islam either.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by twinpapa(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
You are wrong, there are so many Islamic clerics who are also guilty of sexual immorality. It's just that you probably live where their acts are not reported. If you walk away from Christianity because some people messed up, then it means you are not really following Christ but pastors and mentors. Christianity is a personal walk with Jesus Christ, not a joint walk. The Christians who messed up only spoilt their personal name, integrity not Christ. Jesus is the same yesterday and forever. He will always be Lord
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by LabDNA: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Ebubejesus:
Anambra State University... Micro Biology department. DR. Iheukwumere
He even harass married women with sex for grades

Full names are needed Sir. Thank you
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:
I wonder why they even choose pussy over money. That is if at all, they must be compromised. Naso una like toto reach?

I had this lecturer back in the day, no lady dare tell him about SexForGrade. He will report you to the HOD. The man likes money ehn. He made those runs girls his maga.

Money from the boys, toto from the girls. Equation balance.now follow me to cold room young lady. Let me kiss you violently tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Btruth: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2019
budaatum:

Thank God money is no more in the list.
sex is no 1, while money took the 2nd position I think.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by shinacology(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2019
Teryfik:

everybody Sha want to talk, there is no Idiagbon in Faculty of Arts, University of Ilorin.
When were u given admission ask around he is a lecturer at the
Department of English he has been sacked .
Get ur fact straight
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Why is OOU not there .........them plenty too for OOU na undecided
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 2shure: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2019
It remains uniben
They should go to faculty of science arts abeg
All depts thr
No need to wire yourself up,there is spycam chain,spy watch,spy glasses...
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by taiyeayodeji: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2019
sometimes I think people think men of God are saints and can't comit sins.As far as you are human, you can call into sin.do you think the so called Muslim clerics can't sin.What happen to them can happen to anybody.You are free to join any religion you want.Religion is a personal thing.

GoTV:
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
I wonder what kind of Church you go. Sorry for you.

y do u think I go to church? think with ur brain man.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2019
am4truth:

Trash. You can go ahead and join any religion you like, that is your own cup of tea. No Pastor died on the cross for you, the scripture admonishes us to look unto Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith. I'm 100% sure you aren't a Christian if truly you have had an encounter with the Christ, you can never write this trash.
I can't find any sensible thing in all you've written all because of someone misbehaving. Did Christ misbehaved?
nice one
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2019
ornicus:

Money from the boys, toto from the girls. Equation balance.now follow me to cold room young lady. Let me kiss you violently tongue

This man collected money from everybody o. It was so crazy that he would even ask some people to buy bags of cement and take tonhis site. He was building a students lodge near the school.

Runs girls hated him because they would rather fck him. Efikos liked him because if you know book, he would give you your due grade. Girls who were olodo, but didn't wanna pay with their bodies liked him too. cheesy
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by taiyeayodeji: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2019
our society is decay.corruption is everywhere .even parent would tell daughters to go any length to get admision to univeristy parent bribe their way for children to get admision.people sleep with boss to get promotion. people sleep with company owners to get job.its common and we all know it.its not only in Nigeria .Africa to some extent .the education system in Africa encourage cheating. people wud do any thing inorder to have to repeat a course.repeating a course may mean extra year, poor grade means poor chance in labour market. so its complex system that encourage corruption. we have not talked about lecturers victimising guys .we only focus on ladies

Tblesd:
Y is it that none of them has thought it wisely to investigate our colleges of education and polytechnics . Is it that they are saints or the inferiority complex has made us sidelined them? Just thinking out loud
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Did you guys noticed that this are mostly western universities....Authorities should beam their searchlight to Eastern counterparts too.... cos when I was in university, alot of atrocities involving lecturer /female students relationships happened.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by delawal: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2019
I didn't see people calling out d tribe whose kinsmen name are more in d list, DT shows DT d issue of ethnic hate and fight is championed by a people from a particular region. what I wonder is why they harbor such hate. is it healthy or unhealthy?
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Sex for grades
Sex and you open a bank account with us.
Sex and the job is yours.
Sex for promotion.
Sex and the contract is yours.
Sex and you will posted to a good place(nysc). The list is endless.

Must it revolve around sex.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Chuksgeo: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Why are lecturers in east excluded, they have killed so many destinies here, someone should do same in for the SE AND SS students, schools like IMSU, UNIZIK, FUTO, UNN, IMT, ABSU, UNIPORT, ESUT, RUST, UNICAL, EBSU, UNIUYO, CRSUT, ALVAN, FEDPOLNEK, MOU, and ANSU
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by nonix22(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2019
it really shows on their faces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.