Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) (78131 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 4element: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2019
They dont know how to resist the devil, that is why they can not control their sexual desire. If Pastors misbehaves. that does not mean thereĀ“s no true men of God. The Pastor can commit sins, but the word of God still remain pure. Thou shall not commit adultry still remain holy in the word of God. They allneed to repent
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Ayiba0911: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

With apologies, I sincerely doubt the confession of your faith. Maybe you are ignorant of the scripture that has foretold us that many will come to deceive in sheep's clothing whereas they are wolves, hence "by their fruits" you shall know them inscribed in scriptures. This one is a clear case of a wolf in a sheep's clothing.
For the Records, I think the religion you are "intending" to convert to has done more harm to this society, taking the sanctity of life as a case study.
Again no offense intended.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
CAN and other organizations should do more in revamping the credibility of Christianity. Starting from body contacts. In Islam,an Imam can never hold a female mosque member's hands in the name of praying for her, body contact among opposite sex is strictly prohibited except if they are spouses, even if she's Imam's wife,she can't even come to where Imam or any male worshipper would sit. There has to be demarcation of bricks from about 2 meters downwards and hollow blocks to like 1 meter upwards only for women to see what going on in the mosque,its like that because in Islam, we believe every part of the woman can tempt a man, if a woman bends down to ruqquh,even if she's covered in hijab, the outline of her body may show and we men must not see all that especially in the mosque. for that reason,women must be at the back. Since the day I was born and have been going to mosque, I never see women clearly at all the mosques I've gone to because you can only see them from far even if you would see them and I rarely even see them because their own ablution place, toilet, segment of the mosque is different from males'.
A woman must not leave her hair open, I've never seen any woman of such come to any mosque, no woman can dare try come to mosque with hair open, even small scarf and small hijab is prohibited, trousers,short skirt, tight shirt,shirt,etc are prohibited for women when they're going to mosque. They must be properly covered. Even if you come to mosque with your wife, you have to part ways before you get to the entrance. Imam has no business talking to a woman and he can only our religion,sermons,announcements,seek help for a Muslim brother or sister, instructions,lead prayers,Teach Quran and hadith,etc in mosque.
If a woman wants to learn Quran and Hadith,they have their own female Islamic teachers or they must go to Talim or Asalatu fully covered in lose outfit from head to toe with a male teacher teaching them but there must be certain distance between them and she must not be the only one that's been thought and the place must be open enough and if she's married, she can only go if her husband gives her permission, if she's not,she can only go if her father gives her permission and in asalatu, men must be at the front,women must be at the back whenever they want to learn and remember Allah and prophet or pray. As for talim,if the place is dominated by females,the cleric must face the wall while preaching for him not to be looking at the women and getting tempted . Even leading of asalatu by male clerics teaching women and men has been condemned a lot by several clerics that said only a married woman's husband must teach her Quran and hadith(he has to learn always) . For an unmarried woman,her father must employ a female cleric to teach her or send her to Quranic school. Quranic schools also have strict rules and regulations and if any Alfa is caught attempting to try anything with a girl, he would be severely dealt with, beaten by muslim youths(Awon Kiniun Olohun or Lions of God), disgraced publicly,disgraced openly by fellow Alfas on radio, and in open sermons that he would wish he never existed.
If a male student also dare write love letter to a female in Quranic school and Alfa gets to know, he would be beaten and expelled.
So, there are lots of rules and regulations in Islam and those that refuse to follow them are not considered to be Muslims. If an unmarried woman dare loses her virginity (and its not a case of rape or something similar with hospital report to back it up, or witnesses and also evidence that she never had sex with anyone afterwards) 1.She's not going to be allowed to marry a decent man but the lowest most wayward savage men in the society. 2. She's not going to be given Saddaki(A large amount of money and prize which Is given to a virgin bride on her wedding day). I've seen some men and father in-laws give some virgin brides exotic cars, mansion, etc as Saddaki.
Those that deviate from what the prophet gave to us to follow are not considered part of us till today and till tomorrow. I've never heard any sermon about prosperity in Islam. If any Alfa says what's contradictory to the teachings of the prophet, he would get back lashed with words from Alfas from different angles and if an Imam misbehaves, he's going to be removed and disgraced instantly.
Our Clerics are told never to stop learning, they acquire wealth of knowledge, they buy Tirrahs(Islamic Textbooks) and order from Middle East,many of them half shelves of Islamic books and they come on radio to preach, outdoor preaching,etc too. The reason why they read a lot is because people ask a lot of questions and they must be able to answer them. Some are helped with grants from Saudi to build Quranic schools and Some are sent Islamic textbooks from Saudi depending on how much they impart knowledge to their people.
Alfas are still working on a lot of things like Making women adopt large and loose hijab rather than small hijab that are condemned but considering the fact that the nature of some women's work, they adopt small hijab and don't wear socks and gloves but more of the small hijab girls are adopting big hijab,socks and gloves,some wear big hijab and socks and gloves on days they won't deal with filth and paints,etc. But those with large hijab are highly praised in Muslim communities and the new development is that most Muslim parents today are starting to dress their girls in big hijab from age 5 for her to dress like that forever because hijab isn't only about dressing but a lifestyle and hijab lifestyle is thought to Muslim children from childhood today. Hijab lifestyle comprises of moral lessons, stories and lessons about prophets and Sahabahs,lessons on becoming good and pious wives in future,becoming helpful to people of all religions around, becoming helpful to Islam,etc

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
University of Ilorin... Faculty of arts
A certain Idiagbon was caught and exposed... I heard there were many others at the faculty of arts who engaged in such evil just like him.

Case buried..... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by SALTandFIRE: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Teryfik:

everybody Sha want to talk, there is no Idiagbon in Faculty of Arts, University of Ilorin.
I guess you are in 100 level abi... No worry, the story will still get to you. Chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by spencekat(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2019
kolafolabi:
This happens in every school..
ALL!,NO SCHOOL IS EXCLUDED
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ABCthings: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Mummymahdi:

y do u think I go to church? think with ur brain man.
You're even a muslim and you're talking authoritatively on Christianity angry s
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by vicardino(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Na wa
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
mumu and idiot born again Christian like you,how does this issue got to do with religion? come to northern University and how grade for sex is order of. d day,then U go know say all does mentioned lecturers are learners

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by alklas(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2019
mek Dem Luk well well d names never finish
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Heybeedee(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
University Of Ilorin... Faculty of arts
A certain Idiagbon was caught and exposed... I heard there were many others at the faculty of arts who engaged in such evil just like him.
I'm a student of that faculty ,that case no be here oo.. girls sef mad,they are willing to give to dia kpekus freely to lecturers..an adage says the way u dress na same way dem go reason u o
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by osusuallstars: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2019
All afonja lecturer s
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Only southwestern schools dey dere

Bastards
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by meekah: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:
Christianity is a personal race the misdemeanor of some shouldn't derail other heavenly minded Christian,our saviour The Lord Jesus Christ has warn us about the last day activities which is playing is self out,so if through you are a born again Christian has you claim I see no reason why you should get yourself over work over issue like this , concentrate on yourself and would out your own salvation.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
You're even a muslim and you're talking authoritatively on Christianity angry s
why won't I?
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Fredisaac588(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Speechless shocked
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by babaztee: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
You are not a Christian. Don't disguise. There is nothing like Born Again Christian.
GoTV:
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Heybeedee(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
I guess you are in 100 level abi... No worry, the story will still get to you. Chill
who tell u? d present idiagbon of English department Ko?
but d idiagbon in this case is now out of the school sha
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ggnggroup: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

if you Christianity is based on what people say and your Christian faith is bedrocked on the activities of pastors, Elders and Church Leaders, bro..... you need to have a rethink.........
Let ur foundation be on Only Christ and the Bible (that's the only perfect example)
Finally don't be decieved, am in the north in the core of Islam, and if i tell you what goes on in their midst,, am sure you will prefer traditional religion at the end of the day.. moreover they are the best at cover-up....we don't cover up in Christianity!!!!!
Lastly on both sides, there are still good hearted ones.... i rest my case
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
The list is incomplete.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

You are just religious you are not born again if tuely you are converted, it won't even occur to you thinking of joining the other religion

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ohil: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
GoTV:

GoTv you are not Christain, how much more being a born again. It is not in your power to determine which religion should take over Nigeria. Propagation through back door. Attention seekers and bigot.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
But I don't blame all these lecturers, in as much as some of them might be foolish. Some of these girls appeal the lecturer's to sex them for grade, (at least I've witnessed it). You will see a girl who knows she failed an exam going to the lecturer's office, not to beg the lecturer to help her pass the course, but to ask him; "Sir, what can we do about it"?

Very true, while this video investigation is good but they should not cover up the very common side of lazy aristo girls who spend the whole semester travelling with VIP guests across the globe, only to return at semester to write exam they can't pass but are ready to "do anything" the lecturers wants for pass mark.
These ones harass lecturers with seductive dresses, body language etc....
But everyone pretending as if this doesn't happen
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
ggnggroup:

if you Christianity is based on what people say and your Christian faith is bedrocked on the activities of pastors, Elders and Church Leaders, bro..... you need to have a rethink.........
Let ur foundation be on Only Christ and the Bible (that's the only perfect example)
Finally don't be decieved, am in the north in the core of Islam, and if i tell you what goes on in their midst,, am sure you will prefer traditional religion at the end of the day.. moreover they are the best at cover-up....we don't cover up in Christianity!!!!!
Lastly on both sides, there are still good hearted ones.... i rest my case

This folk is a troll
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by OmoNla99: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ajenikoko, EEE231 that year comes to my mind. Thanks to his god that all these electronic gadgets were not in use then. He also would have ended up like Mr. O for that citadel of learning. If you know you know.
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by ciencee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
writeprof:

You need to study Bible characters more to know that God himself said the thoughts of the heart of man is evil always. The fact that those accused or caught in the reprehensible acts have the title of pastor does not change their human nature. They fell to temptations in their weak state...Remember King David? To your comparison with Islam, don't be deceived that Muslims do not engage in this acts also, it is just that they are more 'sensible' about tactically not washing their dirty linens in the public like so-called Christians take pride in doing. More-ever, the fact that there is allowance to marry four wives does not make things like this become news. I can tell you that you would hardly see a Muslim lady coming out to accuse another Muslim lecturer of harassing her even if it happens. No Born again, Holy Ghost-filled Christian who READS & STUDY the BIBLE will ever contemplate leaving Christ for Islam because of news like this or any news whatsoever. If Islam takes over any place including Nigeria, GOD allowed it in order to TEST and BRING out TRUE BELIEVERS/FOLLOWERS of JESUS CHRIST. Let your mind be at peace and pray for those Satan's wiles had caught that they will experience repentance and become stronger. 'Let him that thinketh he stands take heed so that he falls not...' '...if any falls into sin among us, let the others who are strong encourage and restore him in love. GOD/JESUS CHRIST HAS NOT COME TO CONDEMN US NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! Shalom!
Thank you for this comment, that is what I wanted to tell him.
How can someone claiming to be a Born again Christian, and he is contemplating to join Islam, because of other people's action.
The Spirit of Christ(the Spirit of Truth) was not born in him in the first place. Let him check himself, if he has not become an Antichrist already.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dey av all had a cool room experience.... Interesting
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by maazi45: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
i no see UNIPORT here make una bust in offrima
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Better to be with fake pastor than to join terrorist organisation.
GoTV:
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
doctorkush:
see me posing in the pic like a don....

I just start with una....

nothing fit do me or my job

eni bani amu eni, ola lamu( if you choose to catch today, naa tomorrow u go catch)

ofe( I disappear)

Your cup will soon overflow continue undecided
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
post=82971508:
Face of shameless men.

There are still many schools that are not on the list.

Kindly quote and tell us any school that you know the name is not here.....let's all reduce this shameless act to the mininum.

Dem must get sense by force!
delsu is their headquarters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
You are too cheap emotionally.
Are you a Christian before? Confused man

GoTV:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.