Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete (893 Views)

Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover / Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by Daytonbale: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2010
THERE IS ONE GIRL SHE HAS FINE TITS I MEAN NICE ONE, HER TITS ARE NOT FALLING THEY ARE JUST STANDING STRAIGHT, ALL GIRLS DREAM TO HAVE THAT KIND OF TITS, SHE HAVE BIG ASS NICE HIP BUT SHE WAS BORN INCOMPLETE . SHE IS UGLY NO GUY WILL LIKE TO GO OUT WITH HER SHE IS IN THE UNIVERSITY , SHE HAS TINY FINGERS THING LIKE THAT, BUT SHE HAS BOOBS, ASS AND HIP NICE ONE. HER FACE SCARE EVERY BODY

WILL U GUY BLEEP HER , SHE HAS NOT MAKE LOVE BEFORE
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by MrCork26: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2010
ermm Bro, even if she has no eye, but as long as she gots punnny, its all good!! tongue
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by Dyt(f): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
hisses in every dialect
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by star4(f): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by MrCork26: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2010
DYT<<<fully loaded edibly nice lookin babe with attack & behind plus heaVY thigh (BONUS) tongue
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by Coolabbie: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2010
Sum people no get work. *hisses*
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by kokoye(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2010
tell her to wear gloves and cover the face with a pillow.
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by Dsense(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by Yorisb: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
Daytonbale:

THERE IS ONE GIRL SHE HAS FINE bosoms I MEAN NICE ONE, HER bosoms ARE NOT FALLING THEY ARE JUST STANDING STRAIGHT, ALL GIRLS DREAM TO HAVE THAT KIND OF bosoms, SHE HAVE BIG backside NICE HIP BUT SHE WAS BORN INCOMPLETE . SHE IS UGLY NO GUY WILL LIKE TO GO OUT WITH HER SHE IS IN THE UNIVERSITY , SHE HAS TINY FINGERS THING LIKE THAT, BUT SHE HAS bosoms, backside AND HIP NICE ONE. HER FACE SCARE EVERY BODY

How did u get this information? Or maybe u don already toast her and she refused? undecided tongue
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by kokoye(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
I wonder how those dirty mad ladies all over lagos carrying babies around got pregnant
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by Rhymez(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
This is super story. grin
@poster. I am expecting the next tales by rainy night. grin
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by MrBones2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2010
[size=13pt] Will u? No i wont
Can u? Yes i can grin grin
[/size]
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
Daytonbale:

THERE IS ONE GIRL SHE HAS FINE bosoms I MEAN NICE ONE, HER bosoms ARE NOT FALLING THEY ARE JUST STANDING STRAIGHT, ALL GIRLS DREAM TO HAVE THAT KIND OF bosoms, SHE HAVE BIG backside NICE HIP BUT SHE WAS BORN INCOMPLETE . SHE IS UGLY NO GUY WILL LIKE TO GO OUT WITH HER SHE IS IN THE UNIVERSITY , SHE HAS TINY FINGERS THING LIKE THAT, BUT SHE HAS bosoms, backside AND HIP NICE ONE. HER FACE SCARE EVERY BODY

Thats sick. What do you call incomplete?
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by iice(f): 2:54am On Nov 06, 2010
kokoye:

I wonder how those dirty mad ladies all over lagos carrying babies around got pregnant

Bahahahahaha

Na everyday these yeye people dey come talk rubbish. Just giving good men a bad name.
Starting from grade one is too good for some of you.
Re: Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete by kokoye(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
^^^ I meant no disrespect to ladies here iice.

Just pointing out that crazy,Hot men will sleep with anything when on heat.

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Sent This To My Friend.Will She Date Him?Pls Advise / I Need Ur Advice Pls: / What Should I Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.