Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67668 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by davillian(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2019
When you are like 25 or 26 you will know how hard it is to Get These kind of guys
you will eventually learn but your towtow would have been drilled by the Kind of guys you want...
After the white guy finish. you will look For the Nigerian guy thinking he still loves u not knowing he has moved on.
he would then use u like rag and dump you...
I wish the guy can cut of From you and wait you.go carry urself come.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

The summary here be say, you like to chop mature men's money while hiding your pussy. You pretend to be a naive smallie but they don't know you are already a money-magnet grin

No wahala. One day, your monkey go enter market, he no go fit return house again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by 3mmyz(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2019
lilmax:
I don't understand, the man you chat with dey type "k"?

"Your second number z not going"?

BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY

You sha no well grin
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Aliencraft(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2019
grossintel:
Have you met any member of his family? Before you go anywhere with him please meet his family on video call, add his sister on Facebook and get to know her more. You need to make sure his for real, you're very young and vulnerable sorry to say. Please, not discouraging you but just be careful. My sister is married to an American, we dragged the guy down here to do the wedding and traditional things before she goes anywhere with him. We know his family members / SSN and down to his address cause a've used his address to order something on Amazon and he brought it while coming. If you only know this guy and no one else around him then he's still a ghost and you should be worried.
@op.... follow dis advice
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by mrdharkchild(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2019
All these attention u guys r wasting here, I need em all. She's 21 and all she cares about is a bf. Abeggi I am searching for a sapiosexual girlie, let us kill ourselves with intelligence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by liverpool72(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Gal I swear u woor woor die. how de guy come die for u de tire me some guys na slowpoke u should even be happy haba

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by marvelous000: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not the usual gbos gbas Grammer you like typing eh
nawa oo! wetin i do dis time auntygrin

how you dey na!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:

please modify this so it's bold. I want her to see it.
That girl is extremely naive!!! I just hope she doesn't get killed and her organs sold on the black market.
Abroad and white skin dey skack am

What's paining you though, are you crushing on her? because you take carry her matter for head grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

No he never asked of any of my nudes
Most white guys i gave talked with they ask me of my nude the very beginning of our chat bt he never did nd we together for a year now
Infact he told me girls that send him nude are
whores nd used hoes
We actually planning to be together fully next year by applying for student visa
He has really helped me alot both financially nd mentally
Bt because he is white people think his intentions are not pure.
alaye don cook enough format for your head. I can’t wait to see the outcome of this story.. remember to update Nairaland when update finally Dey

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Moboj: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2019
mrdharkchild:
All these attention u guys r wasting here, I need em all. She's 21 and all she cares about is a bf. Abeggi I am searching for a sapiosexual girlie, let us kill ourselves with intelligence.
I know one o grin
She's almost in her mid 20's
Na you go tire o
Disclaimer is don't try going intimate, it's a complete turn off for her and you must be matured intellectually
She's a short Devil

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by jaxxy(m): 12:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!

Ok that’s fine and I wish u well in your new relationship and yes u have the right to choose who u like or love bt with this other guy still on ur case u just need to be honest and respectful as possible. Tell him u still have no feelings and now u have a serious bf and u don’t want him(other guy) to feel bad about it. If he wants to be just friends then it’s fine bt nothing more and let him know he can’t visit u for now cos u don’t want to complicate matters.

I guess the other guy isn’t dark tall and handsome init? That’s why u turned him down. It’s fine to have ur preference. We Guys also have our preferences and it’s normal and ok when reasonable so don’t let anyone make u feel so guilty about it.

Bt be careful and don’t get carried away with glitters, look for the right character, attitude, beliefs and ideology about life. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

I don't agree with that statement... I tried to date a guy one time, he loved me so much, cares for me and all that jazz... But I never loved him back.. I'd rather date someone I love and hopefully he loves me back too...
guys Dey try. After going through your dp

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Newguyhere: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Guest007:

What's paining you though, are you crushing on her? because you take carry her matter for head grin grin grin

Lmao I'm just a concerned fellow nairalander tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by ikwedim(m): 12:15am On Oct 10, 2019
De same thing Florence did to me then when she was 18 but today she is 38 and be begging me to marry her. If you see her Belle now, e be like person wey carry heavy tumor due to too much drink. So my sister, continue hurting him. Don't come here to tell us the reverse case oooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2019
mrdharkchild:

There's 1 on this thread. Since you're so clever, your mission is to find her by looking at personal status (click on the link to their profile) on their page. You will thank me when you find her... Good luck cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by SALTandFIRE: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2019
luvyaself95:

what do you mean by Nigeria mentality you're really sick for saying that.
You girls are deceitful and guys are tricky so what wrong with that.
in as much as I would have said you shouldn't have responded... You have hit the nail on the head
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by SALTandFIRE: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Dude really? This the best you could come up with? Why do we concentrate on the negatives though
his opinion I guess
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:

take a look at this lady's chest and your chest, undecided see how beautifully curved she is, compared to you.
You both are not even in the same league when it comes to looks.
She is way prettier and presentable in my opinion.
You look underage and sort of scrawny looking
the girl still Dey live in fiction. For her to research all this I think she is already in too deep into this utopian wild imagination of a perfect future with her and her white boyfriend.. las las she go learn.. let’s just leave her to her heart desires until reality creeps in
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Zane2point4(m): 12:20am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Geez!!! I am 21!!!
Hw is 21 years old lady a small girl?
You're very little girl not even small grin grin

Can your puzzy accommodate a full sized manly cobra grin grin

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by SALTandFIRE: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2019
VicM6:
After reading ur article, i just smile.
you want an outsider right?... you don't want to date any Nigeria guys.
This is just the part 1.

wen the part 2 will start now, u will open another acct and come here lamenting trash to us abt how ur relationship is....

you don't have feelings for him but u have feelings for his money bah... continue you hear, God will judge u.
everyone seems to value an outsider nowadays. She not guilty of her position We all know what we want. The truth is just that that outsider is a phantom reality
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:

take a look at this lady's chest and your chest, undecided see how beautifully curved she is, compared to you.
You both are not even in the same league when it comes to looks.
She is way prettier and presentable in my opinion.
You look underage and sort of scrawny looking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by therajah: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I gave me willingly,nd i asked because i was broke nd had no boyfriend then
But since then i never collected anything from him no more,my bf do usually send me money nw.

Where is the non nigerian from?? Are non Nigerian guys better? Dont be carried away by looks.... nobody is saying u shld marry some1 u dont like but thread carefully... all these hes nice. Caring that u are doing noow...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You are very stupid slowpoke nd a fool!!!
I might be young that doesn't mean i dnt have passport or can't travel!!!
Not every one is stupid like you!!!
It's not my fault you never traveled outside Nigeria idiot!!!
grin small girl small brain.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Americanboy35: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2019
awwfar:
God forbid make I compare my gf to a horror looking abominable goblin like u.. God punish u over the notice you statement.. Bleep off
Chai Bros, savagery of the highest order grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2019
dominique:
Pained guys everywhere with bruised egos. A person should have the rights to reject the advances of someone they're not attracted to without shamed. When a guy broke up with his girlfriend because of big brother Naija, you people were hailing him. Now a lady wants to turn down a guy she's not interested in, you're heaping curses on her. Bunch of hypocrites.

You go shaming ladies at every opportunity you get, open female bashing threads on a daily basis. Now the females you love to hate are finding love in other countries yet you're still pained. Shouldn't you be happy that they're leaving you alone for foreigners? Oh! I forgot. They're the only ones that can stomach your bullshits, them and the obese, one foot in the grave foreign women that show interest in you .

One foot in the grave... obese... Fatalities grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by wristbangle: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2019
OP, you are digging a big hole for yourself by accepting a foreigner you have never met over a caring and responsible dude. It's your life and I don't pray you become an emergency prayer warrior when adulthood clocks missing out on both now.

I pity that dude still showing care for you.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Cameroonglass(m): 12:32am On Oct 10, 2019
What's the aim of this post, is it to laugh at Nigerian men, or to promote French speaking men like me ����

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by tramzy7: 12:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Thanks i know!!!
Most girls that are victims of sex trafficking are usually deceived by Nigerians promising to get them job in Europe
If i dont trust him nd he doesn't t trust me our relationship would never exist!!
He knows my mum dad nd sister,he is even friends on facebook with my sister nd do talk about Nigerian culture with my sister nd why i dnt wear Yoruba native wear
He even plans on visiting here soon!
So he's not a human trafficker or whatsoever.
let him visit you first, your mouth too sweet, you are just a gold digger who is looking for a better place( greener pasture) had it been you never met the white guy, you would have accepted the Nigerian man. Ole buruku. You go regret am I swear, I bet with my balls.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!

Look at you. You need mature advice yet you don't want to be mature.

Have you heard the popular saying; 'the devil you know is better than the angel.....'
Good, you decided to come to a Nigerian forum, from a Nigerian network, also you are from a Nigerian family, telling a whole lot of Nigerians how you hate to date a Nigerian.
You are definitely sick.
Someone is dying to be with you, yet you prefer the white guy dat you have not even seen. Even if you have, how much can you really say about him. You wan travel go abroad? You want to be
called oyibo?
Your name na sorry.
Las las you go dey alright.

Nonsense and stupid gal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Luckysbab: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don't need to keep explaining yourself to every Tom, dick and Harry here. Just read their criticisms and leave. You'll keep replying word for word if you take everything you see here to heart. I learnt this the hard way.

That she should be wary of falling into the trap of human trafficking is bad advice?

One of the big differences between guys and ladies is the ability to slam the hard truth into your face. It might seem mean, but it is what it is.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.