Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women (8255 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by jamace(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2010
It is true. Men can handle rejection much better than women. Women are deadly when rejected (I am talking from experience). Why do you think this  quote was coined?:

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2010
jamace:

It is true. Men can handle rejection much better than women. Women are deadly when rejected (I am talking from experience). Why do you think this  quote was coined?:

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"

Believe me WOMEN WHO have acted like scorned women WEREN'T REJECTED, they were cheated on and abused,

A very small cases where a woman approached a man and he rejected her especially if she love the man she approaches, SHE MIGHT JUMP OUT THE WINDOW OR overdose on sleeping pills,
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Phate07(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2010
MrsEve:

Believe me WOMEN WHO have acted like scorned women WEREN'T REJECTED, they were cheated on and abused,

A very small cases where a woman approached a man and he rejected her especially if she love the man she approaches, SHE MIGHT JUMP OUT THE WINDOW OR overdose on sleeping pills,

You just hit the nail on the head and crucified your own point. MrsEve, could you pls indulge me and tell me which man does those things cos he was rejected?
angry
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2010
Phate,

I never said WOMEN DON'T HANDLE REJECTION WELL, I SAID MEN DON'T HANDLE REJECTION WELL MORE THAN WOMEN,

PAY ATTENTION,
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2010
Also I did not crushed my own POINT,

I said in SMALL CASES women who approaches men or offer themselves to men that they love AND GET REJECTED often time may jump out the window or overdose on sleeping pills,

NOW PAY ATTENTION TO THE OPERATIVE WORDS:

SMALL CASES
MEN THEY LOVE
REJECTED OFTEN
JUMP OUT THE WINDOW
OVERDOSE ON SLEEPING PILLS
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Phate07(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2010

You are a hard case ma'am. Why do you keep stressing the same silly point over and over despite several arguments against it?

Must i remind you that men are the hunters and are naturally built to withstand such stuff. The only thing that can distress men is FINANCIAL INSECURITY! Comprendre?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
Just because YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY STATEMENTS, It silly arguments?!!! I be damn,

Comprehend these nuts angry
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by jamace(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2010
You are a hard case ma'am. Why do you keep stressing the same silly point over and over despite several arguments against it?

Must i remind you that men are the hunters and are naturally built to withstand such stuff. The only thing that can distress men is FINANCIAL INSECURITY! Comprendre?
undecided
It's ok, my guy. Let her stand be and stick to yours. Let there be no bad feelings. We are merely debating, abi?

Just because YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY STATEMENTS, It silly arguments?!!!  I be damn,

Comprehend these nuts   angry

Please, take it easy. Don't be offended. You have made your points.
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2010
Me? Offended? By an opinion? shocked

No chile,

I am not offended by ANYONE'S OPINIONS, I just find it interesting how someone call OPINIONS silly arguments, DIDN'T EVEN KNOW we were arguing undecided
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by jeffman(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
@Eve. are u serious or just trying to bash men.

MEN handle REJECTION better than women. that is so true.

u dont even need to seek my opinion. just ask ladies around u and dem go tell u. do u know by default a lady doesnt think twice when saying no but with this new trend of ladies approaching men, guys worry abt telling a lady they are not interested in her without hurting her feelings when she approaches them first.

1 Like

Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2010
Oh I am bashing men now because I have an OUTSPOKEN opinion, WHATEVER undecided
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by jeffman(m): 6:21am On Nov 08, 2010
MrsEve:

Oh I am bashing men now because I have an OUTSPOKEN opinion, WHATEVER undecided
OUTSPOKEN but unfortunately WRONG.

i felt u were just joking/bashing men cos i couldnt imagine u wuld be serious abt that
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2010
Jeffman,

I know you fell asleep when they taught this subject in lecture hall, BUT OPINIONS is never right nor wrong sweety,

I thought that you got the memo?  I guess not wink AND No, I am not male bashing nor joking,  angry
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by jeffman(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2010
MrsEve:

Jeffman,

I know you fell asleep when they taught this subject in lecture hall, BUT OPINIONS is never right nor wrong sweety,

I thought that you got the memo?  I guess not wink AND No, I am not male bashing nor joking,  angry

ok i agree ur OPINION is NOT WRONG (nor right) but UNPOPULAR among most peeps (females inclusive). at least those that i have met.

i guess i must have slept during the opinion lectures. Thanks for the education. cheesy
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2010
You sure the hell did! and YOU WELCOME smiley

Just like you think my opinion is WRONG nor right, I say the same for yours wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) / I'm lonely on Valentine's day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.