Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! (1557 Views)

Dealing with rejection in relationships. / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! by eromance: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
Rejection is a dreaded & deadly affliction feared by many.

Rejection in marriage is when you're not ACCEPTED!!!

A man/woman could be rejected by the inlaws, mothers,aunties & sisters

according to our culture there're people whoose acceptance matters in your marital frelationship.

Truly,rejection in marriage & life are real and it is like a bitter pill,very hard to swallow.

HOW DO YOU HANDLE REJECTION IN MARRIAGE? fight back? NO, accept it? NO, hate yourself? NO,

There's a way out,before i share that,please forumites contribute wink

THANKS

To your

marital bliss
Re: How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! by Omolola1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Persevere
Re: How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
i think it doesnt matter aslong you are getting support from your partner

and you should move away if you leave close by
Re: How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! by elettrodad(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
Rejection should have saved my wedding. You keep far from parents. They don't interfere with your relation. They will not put the nose in your couple private affairs. You live happy just sending them xmas cards once a year.
Re: How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! by eromance: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2011
what is/are the reasons why people suffers REJECTION IN MARRIAGE?

if we know the reasons,we can easily proffer solutions on how to handle rejection in marriage.

thanks

to your marital bliss
Re: How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
eromance:

if we know the reasons,we can easily proffer solutions on how to handle rejection in marriage.

thanks

to your marital bliss

remember the reason only make sense to the one saying it not the one being told

so the question is who are you to decide for someone who has decided for him/her self
Re: How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! by 25omega(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
elettrodad:

Rejection should have saved my wedding. You keep far from parents. They don't interfere with your relation. They will not put the nose in your couple private affairs. You live happy just sending them xmas cards once a year.

^^^ i know right rejection is not always a bad thing you can make your own family and develop your own traditions without someones parents or family interfering. Then again you do need those people sometimes as in when things are bad family can save you.
eromance:

thanks

to your marital bliss
The reason could be anything from prejudice to individual faults. Prejudice as in he/she is not from the same race religion economic background etc as me and individual fault as in he/she has no job is or was on drugs is an abusive person etc or sometimes people just make the wrong impressions on your partners family and they just hate you for it

(1) (Reply)

Does She Wanna Break Up? / Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! / How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.