Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? (1861 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2010
If you consider it in a hidden part of your body what about these locations.

Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Tinksh(f): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2010
Yikes!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Phate07(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2010

WTF! Tatoos on the eye? Count me out! NSFW!
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2010
REALITY101:

If you consider it in a hidden part of your body what about these locations.
Jeezzzz, Pix 1 & 3 are demonic.
Do that guy and lady have partners at all?
Some stupid pple will go ahead after seeing these and have s3x with these pple.
Devil is really on serious mission
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2010
nikkykay:

Jeezzzz, Pix 1 & 3 are demonic.
Do that guy and lady have partners at all?
Some silly pple will go ahead after seeing these and have s3x with these pple.
Devil is really on serious mission

grin grin Hell yes I wouldn't mind penetrating via the cat mouth if it's the hole is tongue
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2010
^^
I pity u and ur future undecided undecided
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Creamish(f): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2010
Im not crazy about tattooz or piercings on a guy . . .   cool
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2010
nikkykay:

^^
I pity u and your future undecided undecided

angry grin cheesy sh1t who cares bout what you feel or your pity. Better pity for your life as for me I am living up my dream. ST MARY nikkykay

Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Tinksh(f): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2010
Not Cool REALITY101!!!!
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Zealarious(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2010
som grls put tatoo their just to scar guys away,if any grl try am wit me i go mak sure say i go nothing less than four rounds. grin
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by onstelly(f): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2010
Is that not condom wit pope pic, damn this world is coming to an end.

Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! / What Can I Do To Get Him Back? / Does Tribe Really Matter In Marriage Relationship?