Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] (6439 Views)

Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2019
Fortune109:
Go and find somewhere to sit...

Just kidding*

Nice to hear.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Lightway:

Okay.

Working with some who has made many mistakes and rebounded might just be experience I need..

I look forward to a partnership that will fatten both our accounts... Definitely with you earning more....

Can I get your phone number. Don't worry,. I won't bother you with many "hey" and "hi"

You're probably in your room thinking you quoted me, but I didn't reply. Check well again to see if you're referring to me.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:43am On Oct 20, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I seriously need pointers , and I know about Amazon but not as a writer , I've never sold anything online either.

Pointer on Amazon? If yes, then switch on Google or YouTube and search for, "How to publish a book on Amazon" and you'll get all you need.

My mentorship is quite expensive and I know most people can't afford it, so I always refer them to Google or YouTube to get all the necessary info for free instead of saving for years to get money to pay me for pointers or mentorship.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:45am On Oct 20, 2019
futurerex:

Thanks, am grateful
You're welcome.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2019
iLegendd:

Pointer on Amazon? If yes, then switch on Google or YouTube and search for, "How to publish a book on Amazon" and you'll get all you need.

My mentorship is quite expensive and I know most people can't afford it, so I always refer them to Google or YouTube to get all the necessary info for free instead of saving for years to get money to pay me for pointers or mentorship.
I'll save for years then, how much is your internship
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I'll save for years then, how much is your internship

For now, none is available because of private entanglement. So, I can't disclose price. Don't be afraid, I don't cut people's head. I'm somewhat flexible too.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2019
iLegendd:

For now, none is available because of private entanglement. So, I can't disclose price. Don't be afraid, I don't cut people's head. I'm somewhat flexible too.
Read a couple of your texts and posts it's Impressive, but I still don't know what's going on or what you're doing , let's say I'm a 12 year old , please explain to me what to do here, life is horribl6, I have tons of stories but I never got to know how to utilize them , pointers please
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Read a couple of your texts and posts it's Impressive, but I still don't know what's going on or what you're doing , let's say I'm a 12 year old , please explain to me what to do here, life is horribl6, I have tons of stories but I never got to know how to utilize them , pointers please

Pointers on how to write book and publish? If yes, then...

Point 1: Go to www.KDP.amazon.com and create an account (free).
Point 2: Go to www.payoneer.com to create a bank account (free).
Point 3: Link your Payoneer with Amazon by using the bank details they'll generate to fill your Amazon bank form.
Point 4: Use this link https://wetclef.com/topic592.html to fill your tax form on Amazon.
Point 5: Learn a little about Amazon KDP keyword research.
Point 6: Write a book, proofread, design cover, and upload on Amazon.

Rinse and repeat.

If it's confusing, then open Google and type: "Steps on How to Publish a Book on Amazon," and you'll get lots of contents and free guide.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2019
iLegendd:

Pointers on how to write book and publish? If yes, then...

Point 1: Go to www.KDP.amazon.com and create an account (free).
Point 2: Go to www.payoneer.com to create a bank account (free).
Point 3: Link your Payoneer with Amazon but using the bank details they'll generate to fill your Amazon bank form.
Point 4: Use this link https://wetclef.com/topic592.html to fill your tax form on Amazon.
Point 5: Learn a little about Amazon KDP keyword research.
Point 6: Write a book, proofread, design cover, and upload on Amazon.

Rinse and repeat.

If it's confusing, then open Google and type: "Steps on How to Publish a Book on Amazon," and you'll get lots of contents and free guide.
thank you legend

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2019
TheSourcerer:
thank you legend

The Men's Pyramid of Greatness is a different thing all together. It's a map to guide men to greatness. When you follow that map, nothing can stop you from being great.

1 Like

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2019
iLegendd:

The Men's Pyramid of Greatness is a different thing all together. It's a map to guide men to great. When you follow that map, nothing can stop you from being great.
yes you explained to me sometime before , started to see it now,why be a nice guy when I'm not an entrepreneur yet
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2019
TheSourcerer:
yes you explained to me sometime before , started to see it now,why be a nice guy when I'm not an entrepreneur yet

The time to be nice is stage 11 — philanthropist. I haven't even gotten to that stage yet and that's why I'm not nice to people, but kind and understanding.

1 Like

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2019
iLegendd:

The time to be nice is stage 11 — philanthropist. I haven't even gotten to that stage yet and that's why I'm not nice to people, but kind and understanding.
I'll love to have you on WhatsApp.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I'll love to have you on WhatsApp.

Sadly, I keep all my dealings on Nairaland for a reason.

Any time I'm chatting with someone in private and it doesn't generate money within 1 week, I don't like it. So, private chat is strictly for money generation while public chat is strictly free.

Let's keep it free for now.
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by TheSourcerer: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2019
iLegendd:

Any time I'm chatting with someone in private and it doesn't generate money within 1-week, I don't like it. So, private chat is strictly for money generation while public chat is strictly free.

Let's keep it free for now.i can relate to that , would love to mention you more frequently then,

Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by Nat404: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
iLegendd:

Any time I'm chatting with someone in private and it doesn't generate money within 1 week, I don't like it. So, private chat is strictly for money generation while public chat is strictly free.

Let's keep it free for now.d

LOL!
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] by abduljabbar4(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2019
Nice one legend

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). / Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend / Alfa' Captured Having Sex With Mad Woman In Ibadan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.