Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

"Desire" By John Mfon - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Desire" By John Mfon (47518 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by izaray(f): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ann2012:
That slap go reset Vera brain grin

Thanks for the update
The sound of the slap alone is enough to make person go dumb join sef wink
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
izaray:
The sound of the slap alone is enough to make person go dumb join sef wink
cheesy grin
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by digicoon: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Nice Story...

In todays business world, everything is going digital, if you are not making use of digital marketing, you are seriously behind schedule, but don't get frightened, you can still learn how you can benefit from Digital Marketing.

If you want to learn about Digital Marketing to help businesses achieve success online or you just want to improve your own sales online,

See these 5 eBooks that can change your digital marketing experience in no time…
You can have them all for a token.

Traffic Flow: Discover How to Flood Your Site with Huge Amounts of Traffic & Sky Rocket Your Sales
This eBook Cost: N2,500

Building The Perfect Sales Funnel: Don’t let another potential Customer Escape Your Clutches Ever Again!
This ebook Cost: N3,500

Online Money: A comprehensive guide all about online money
This eBook Cost: N1,000

Facebook Retargeting Secrets: [/b]How to use facebook retargeting to boost sales for your product or service.
This eBook Cost: N3,500

[b]Six Figure Blogging:
Discover Insider secrets to building insanely profitable blogs
This eBook Cost: 2,000

Total Cost For 5 eBooks: N12,500

You would get all these eBooks together for N1,050 Naira Only.

Plus Access To Our Whatsapp Digital Marketing Training Online.

This Offer Ends on The 4th of December, 2019,
and you would be expected to pay N12,500 To Join The Training and Get these eBooks.

The training is based on these eBooks, that’s the reason you have to get them. If not the training is free...

Click Here to pay and download e-books immediately and join our online training.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Interesting

Read More Love,romance and adventure story on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by white3663: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Noblejohn32:
"Wahala deh, i want to sabi thy name?" Harry stated.
"Sabi and thy no be english na"
"Why must i tell you my name?" The lady asked, holding a strand of her hair.
Harry held his hands in a pleading appeal.
"Ok I'm. Vera" the lady introduced with a coy smile stretching her hand for a handshake.
"Good God! I no ko die young" Harry felt himself in cloud nine, the lady's hands felt to delicate.
"Are you satisfied?" The lady's voice jolted him.
"No i never start self. I am Harry my baptism name na Garri, na me get the largest cassava farm for Eket. I'm a bachelor seeking for a lady a hardworking potential farmer cuz i wanna build an empire. That is me. Any question?" Harry stated.

Damn!!!!
" The lady stared at Harry thinly and laughed her ribs out.
"What class are you?" Harry asked another question.
The lady went into another bout of laughter.
"I'm a microbiology student of the university of Uyo, I'm in my 200L"
"Chisos!" Vera's statement hit him like a bomb. He couldn't place the words.
"Welldone! You are a universe student, JAMB and WAEC" Harry said
"Hmmmm" Vera sensed his difficulty.
"Ok na i need your number" Harry requested.
"Sorry i won't give" Vera said and turned to leave.
"Ah beg na u shall not regret thy action" Harry pleaded.
"What do u need my number for?" Vera asked.
"To propose marriage" Harry responded.
Vera chuckled "what makes you think i will accept"
" Vera i want to marry you so dat when you deh cook beans for kitchen i will enter inside the kitchen, kiss you carry you enter room and sex you after beans ko dry for fire and fire ko enter house then we ko run commot for house naked! Baby life na adventure ooo" Harry stated.

Jesus wept!!!!!!!!!
"Harry" Vera couldn't control her self as she laughed and shed tears.

To be continued............
DESIRE
John Mfon

Lovely epistle op. Ekasi, our story cool
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2019
white3663:

Lovely epistle op. Ekasi, our story cool
Mr.White, i don't. Understand yoruba oooo! Abeg interprete
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by white3663: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Noblejohn32:

Mr.White, i don't. Understand yoruba oooo! Abeg interprete

There's this show aired on ait back then, it's called ekasi, it means our story in one African language.
Your story is purely an African concept, or rather a Nigerian concept as you would have it with the setting and use of pidgin language.
You dig?
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2019
white3663:

There's this show aired on ait back then, it's called ekasi, it means our story in one African language.
Your story is purely an African concept, or rather a Nigerian concept as you would have it with the setting and use of pidgin language.
You dig?
oops! I've not heard of the programme before! DESIRE is purely my imagination, i hope you enjoy the series. If you need anything like drinks or chops meet the bartender!
once again merry xmas
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Gosh! I can't believe we have hit FP!
big shout out to my fans i love you all. God bless u Merry. One more update before sunset.
i'm still shocked!!!!!!
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Rockyrascal(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Story seems interesting...lemme park hia
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chapter 9 loading...........
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by damis28crown(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
bigbauer:
oluwatymylehyn, Babsopey, BlissfulJeff, Atayis, rdvubiGoldenprinz, Tife101, wizsolzy, ikombe, Sammyfreshsmooth, Shakyroh320, Missmossy. holufunmie, harunablezin, damis28crown, marvwhite, olatex25, evajael, aminzy, damis28crown, eniqurl, princessadeola, jane1234f, musampa73, herosakin777, chizzymaris, alamiendagash, yungtemy, dtobs, wizsolzy, ikombe, azeequeen, lilyjoe567, nikz, heemah, queenitee, zika1, holuwanoisy111, angelinastto, hormobolanle, yewandequeen, damibiz, dannybomb, xolocious and TheblessedMAN, don't miss this.
present
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Smart POV

"I'm just stupid! We didn't use a condom." Smart said in conniption.
"I love you!" Victoria cooed.
"Damn your love!" Smart roared, still in thought about his impetuous behaviour.
"Smart, you are just paranoid" Victoria said in disgust.
"No! What we just did was a mistake, Vera is my fiance" Smart breath.
"Fiance in deed! If she truly loves you, why hasn't she apologised?" Victoria scoffed. She got up released her gown and Smart couldn't control himself as his eyes explored Victoria's nude body.
"Smart prove to me that last session was a mistake!" Victoria whispered seductively. Smart tried to say something but couldn't. "Sure bby you are the best." He muttered and and claimed her nipples.

Okon- Eket

"God punish you! Ubanka!" The truck driver screamed at Harry. The truck driver was quick enough to prevent a fatal accident by swerving swiftly to another lane. The driver parked the truck and alighted fist folded, ready for a fight.
"Bros abeg no be say we no fit fight you, but we don Bleep up! abeg sorry" Okon pleaded.
"Shaarrapu! who are wa in this kwantry, i ko chop una like suya today" the driver screamed. The scene was filled with road users. One of the men who was in the truck launched forward and punched Okon. "You blow me ahh! you get mind blow me, ok blow me again" Okon screamed holding his nose. Udoh rushed into the fight but he was held back by Harry. "Make Okon fight abi he deh form like say he get power" Harry said. Okon dished out a punch, but it had little effect on the macho man. He lifted Okon and tossed him on the ground. "If to say i chop since morning, you no for even fit touch the cloth wey i wear" Okon said clutching his waist. Harry's friends were getting serious beatings from the truck driver and his macho guys. Harry stood motionless watching with mouth agape.
"Ewoooh! My blockus, Garri come help us na, no be you been drive" Udoh screamed in fear. Harry not wanting his beloved friends to see him in a bad light rushed to a slim man standing close to the driver and slapped him hard, the man fell down and Harry began dishing blows to his face.
"Harry that man no been deh for dat truck, leave am" James screamed but Harry paid deaf ears and continued his onslaught.
A police siren was heard.
"Parambus, parambus" every one screamed and took to their heels.

Smart POV

'Majesty' by peruzzi was playing softly from Smart's home theatre as he sat down to reminisce on the previous moment. Though, he enjoyed the previous moment with Victoria but his heart belongs with Vera. He didn't wish to indulge himself in any skulduggery affair with any other girl. He leaned on the chair picked up his phone and was shocked to see a message 'It is over between us!' From Vera. Noooo! he was loosing his mind. It can't be! He tried to control him self but couldn't he slammed his fist severally on the wall. Vera love to him was a tonic.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by bigbauer(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Noblejohn32:
Chapter 9 loading...........
Waiting, patience not one of my strengths when it has to do with ready.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
21+(reader's discreetness advised.)

A tonic that cured his perversion. He was utterly confused. He heard a knock on his door and growled. The person behind the door didn't wait for consent as he barged in. Smart sighed.
"What do you want? I thought i said i didn't want anything to do with you again?" Smart asked.
"Easy boyfriend, i just missed you! I heard you are having issues with your girlfriend" Philip said and sat down.
"You pervert! How did you know?" Smart asked.
"Oooh! You were blabbing back then that you've found pure love and you left me heartbroken. Now where is the love?" Philip asked drawing closer to Smart.
"Stay right there! There is bound to be problems in every relationship" Smart barked.
"Forget all those shit mehn! Girls are all ludricrous, lets come back together" Philip said and moved closer to Smart.
Smart felt the urge returning, he thought he was able to bury it but he now realised it was still in him. His dick sprang up and he claimed Philip's lips kissing as if his life depended on it. He suddenly withdrawed. "I can't do this anymore just leave" Smart said weakly. Philip smiled and pulled off his shirt revealing his huge biceps. "You normally trip at the sight of this, i hit the gym last month, it has increased" Philip said, he grabbed Smart hand and placed it on his biceps. Smart struggled, fought from the inside he felt like grabbing Philip and doing what he knows best, but a force kept restraining him. "Don't fight it, you are my lover, don't fight the feeling, let it flow, it is a torrent allow it!" Philip said romancing his biceps.
"Bleep you Vera! You will pay for this" Smart screamed and claimed Philip's lips, undressed and began the paradise's show.

Okon- Eket

Harry and his friends alighted from the bike as they recounted the day's experience. They proceeded to their normal meeting point and sat.
"I don waste 10k for station" Harry exclaimed.
"Harry or wetin they call you, i no deh go school again! My family nobody been go school, i cannot come and kill myself" Okon mused. Harry eyeballed him coldly.
"Garri find me 50bucks i wan buy panadol" Udoh said.
"Tah! na me been send you fight" Harry fired.
"Harry! Thunder go fire you, instead of you to come help us you begin the beat innocent man because he slim" James fired.
"Me i ko go school i wan be a mechanical-doctor" Peter added.
"Guy your english deh smell, wetin concern doctor and mechanic! Omoh you na retired head-fool" James fired.
Three people moved into the shed.
"Hello brothers" a pretty lady greeted.
"Hello fine girls" The men replied.
"We are members of the African Church of Jehovah" The lady introduced.
"The church na politicians get am? why africa com deh inside the name?" Udoh asked.
"No! the church is here in Nigeria, that is why it is named African" the lady explained.
"Una no sabi wetin una deh do, church deh Nigeria, una call am Africa" Peter said.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by bigbauer(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks, I couldn't help but observe you rushed it. Don't allow the clamour for updates make you post just anything. Whatever that's worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
"Sirs let us not argue about the church issue, we came to tell you that Jesus is lord" The lady said.
"Who na sabi? and by the way why you deh call us sir, we senior your papa! You see me with grey hair call us by our names!" Harry said "i am Garri, with me here is :....."
"My friend sharrap! Call us sir we are your adults" Udoh added.
"Oya begin deh preach but no tell me wetin i sabi before" Udoh said.
"Jesus is the reason for this season, he was born so that we may have life..."
"Who born am?" Peter asked.
" Mary" The lady answered.
"Eh! Baby i get question to ask" Okon said.
"Pls I'm Mirriam not baby" The lady said politely.
"Meaning, what is the difference between baby and mirriam, who is the fada of jesus" Okon asked.
"Joseph" one of the men answered.
"Tahhh! I been ask you? Na dat one you sabi, you rush answer since una come here na this girl make she talk dont interruption my power supply" Okon added.
"I'm sorry" the man apologised.
"Sorry for your self! Eh, answer my question" Okon said.
"Joseph is Christ earthly father, while God is his heavenly father" Mirriam answered.
"Shatapp! How person ko get two fadas ok who was his fada-in-law?" Okon asked.
"Okon sit down ur question deh tickle me for bumbum! Sister this question i wanna ask is straightforward, use your sense of biology answer am!" Harry said and cleared his throat. "Who put Mary belle make she born Jesus".
"Eh?" Mirriam asked.
"Answer na you deh fear" Harry mused.
"Mary was pregnant by the anionting of the spirit" Mirriam answered.
"Lies, lies, imagine now your sister go Bleep man, come carry belle and she kon tell you say na anointing, you ko believe." Harry clarified.
Mirriam heaved a sigh of frustration.
"U don weak, you no even face satan sef you don weak" Harry said grinning.
"When was Jehovah born?" Okon asked.
"How many inches nail they been use nail am for cross! no just lie me i be carpenter"
"Why Christ been do carpenter work, is it good to drink beer?"
They fired all manners of questions on Mirriam and her team.
"On the issue of beer, the bible condemns it" Mirriam chirped.
"But christ been drink beer, he been follow go club" Udoh added.
Unbelievers!!!!!!!!!
"It is not in the bible, Jesus didn't drink beer neither did he go to club" Mirriam screamed, loosing her cool.
"Una no sabi bible ahhhh! check the book of hossanaih 3vs 112 it says Baba lord went to wedding, that place na club but bible use kabukabu deceive una, beer come finish, Baba come use abracadabra make another beer again! and deh drinking continues. Una deh read back of bible oh pikin of little faith" Harry quoted.
"Even bible talksay if your faith deh like cocoyam, you fit tell mountain commot for here and the thing commot" Okon added.
"Oga shutup dat one you deh talk na firm! Ogas, madam Jesus is a friend to sinner! Confirm am from your bible! We are sinners we no need your preaching" Peter dismissed them with a wave of hand.
"Jesus been chop akpu for bible?"
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
"Sirs i need to go, you are invited for our end of the year retreat..."
"Tahhh! retreat deh church i been deh hear am for war front" Okon added.
Mirriam breathed "you are invited to our end of the year retreat and my church is part of the organisers of Akwaibom carol festival on the 18th of December you are all invited" Mirriam said and immediately rushed out of the shed with the two men that came with her.
"Omoh that girl dope die" James said.
"Ohhh aboi na girl you been deh look since instead of to argue bible! Clap for yourself!" Harry said.
"Make i go meet dat girl" James said and dashed out.

"Hey wait Mirriam, I'm James" He said trying to catch his breath.
"Any problem, we don't want you guys wahala" the man barked at James.
"No mind my guys! all of dem na devils,demons and wizard property! Them no deh go church" James added.
"You are like them" Mirriam said with a chuckle that revealed her super cute dimples.
"I'm a church goer i attend Chosen christiana ministry international agency" James said.
"Blood of God" Mirriam screamed.
"Na fellowship, me i be pastor for the church I'll love to be a member of your church!" James said.
"No problem I'll be xpecting you during the retreat" Mirriam said and stretched her hand to James.
"Welcome to the fold of christ Jesus" Mirriam said.
"You mean fool?" James asked.
"No fold you are the sheep, christ is the shepherd" Mirriam clarified.
"God forbid! I no be sheep, i can never be a sheep my "Sirs i need to go, you are invited for our end of the year retreat..."
"Tahhh! retreat deh church i been deh hear am for war front" Okon added.
Mirriam breathed "you are invited to our end of the year retreat and my church is part of the organisers of Akwaibom carol festival on the 18th of December you are all invited" Mirriam said and immediately rushed out of the shed with the two men that came with her.
"Omoh that girl dope die" James said.
"Ohhh aboi na girl you been deh look since instead of to argue bible! Clap for yourself!" Harry said.
"Make i go meet dat girl" James said and dashed out.

"Hey wait Mirriam, I'm James" He said trying to catch his breath.
"Any problem, we don't want you guys wahala" the man barked at James.
"No mind my guys! all of dem na devils,demons and wizard property! Them no deh go church" James added.
"You are like them" Mirriam said with a chuckle that revealed her super cute dimples.
"I'm a church goer i attend Chosen christiana ministry international agency" James said.
"Blood of God" Mirriam screamed.
"Na fellowship, me i be pastor for the church I'll love to be a member of your church!" James said.
"No problem I'll be xpecting you during the retreat" Mirriam said and stretched her hand to James.
"Welcome to the fold of christ Jesus" Mirriam said.
"You mean fool?" James asked.
"No, fold! you are the sheep, christ is the shepherd" Mirriam clarified.
"God forbid! I no be sheep, i can never be a sheep my name na James ikponekpo, no be sheep".
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Glossystar(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Interesting series... Keep it going
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Glossystar(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats! You've been featured on the front page. Ride on
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Glossystar:
Congrats!
You've been featured on the front page.
Ride on
Thanks boss
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
skubido:
Thanks for the update
Oga mi welcome is long i saw you on my thread
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
bigbauer:
Thanks, I couldn't help but observe you rushed it. Don't allow the clamour for updates make you post just anything. Whatever that's worth doing is worth doing well.
Thanks for the observation, i exhausted my word length, i had to post and retype again.
Once again, a big thank you for being a noble fan.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by izaray(f): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Smart is a gay?shocked shocked
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2019
izaray:
Smart is a gay?shocked shocked
I'm suprised myself
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
New episode loading......
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by bigbauer(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Noblejohn32:

Reader waiting
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by kakakoshina(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
waiting with alomo bitters
Noblejohn32:
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by izaray(f): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Noblejohn32:
Waiting with my popcorn

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Noblejohn32:

Oga mi welcome is long i saw you on my thread

Am always with you ooo
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
I celebrate u op making me laf by 12am. I was literally lafing my bowels out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Selfless Desires / The Child Bride / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.