Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated (10655 Views)

Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) / Government To Investigate Emeagwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by bkbabe97y(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
Environer:

And his brother the pantie bomber (Abdul Muttalab) brought the single most blatant disgrace to Nigeria.

Really!?! Was this "single most blatant disgrace" worse than the usual:

1. Ibo Kidnappings?

2. Ibos getting executed for drug dealing?

3.Ibos arrested for fraud?

4.Ibos killing their wives (especially 15 incidents in Dallas,TX in a 3 month period)?

5. Ibos killing their business partners?

6. Ibos ra*ping underaged gals?

Quick answers needed, please!
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Really!?! Was this "single most blatant disgrace" worse than the usual:

1. Ibo Kidnappings?

4.Ibos killing their wives (especially 15 incidents in Dallas,TX in a 3 month period)?

Yoruba do all these and more including marrying their daughters to enable them stay abroad.
However no news made headlines like the bomber thing lol
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2010
Environer:

Yoruba do all these and more [b]including marrying their daughters to enable them stay abroad.[/b]However no news made headlines like the bomber thing lol

This will be like saying all ibos hide under the bridge, ambush people and eat them!
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by DapoBear(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
This is Nigeria in a nutshell. Three snakes in a pit, all biting at each other. At times it is amusing, other times it is sad
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by KnowAll(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
If the man is dat intelligent he should come home and contribute towards d growth of the software industry. Nigerians generally are one of d smartest people in d world. This man with what he said he has Achieved in computers, a good tuteledge & mentoring Nigerian youths, they can end being one d net exporter of software in d world just like d Indias.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Afam4eva(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2010
Igbo people don suffer for dis Naija. I hope Biafra is actualized so that ethnic bigots like the ones we see on Nairaland will have a breathing space. By that time they won't have to think of Igbos when masturbating. I tire for una.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Chubhie: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
Even the great awo once played the ethnic card. Blame awo,zik bello for  introducing ethincity to our polity. The question now is how did nigeria fare when regional politics was at its peak? Should regional politics be reintroduced? God bless you all.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by DapoBear(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
Man. Googling this guys name though, it is starting to become clear he has made a ton of money on his lecture circuit. He is a very sharp 419er.

I should do him one better, move back to Nigeria and claim to be Oduduwa reborn. And no doubt my Biafrans will defend me against accusations of fraud  grin  grin
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by kettykin: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2010
Eventhough I don't support what majority of yorubas are doing to PE,
My guess is that it is normal, what I find abnormal is the stupid and naïve reaction of ibos to it.

I have often warned that the naivety of ibos will keep them in the political wilderness of Nigeria for the next 50 years .
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
Aigbofa:

This will be like saying all ibos hide under the bridge, ambush people and eat them!

You saw that but did not see the ones from bk.babe something as he wrote below , not so? You guys will never disappoint anyone

Really!?! Was this "single most blatant disgrace" worse than  the usual:

1. Ibo Kidnappings?

Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2010
afam4eva:

Igbo people don suffer for dis Naija. I hope Biafra is actualized so that ethnic bigots like the ones we see on Nairaland will have a breathing space. By that time they won't have to think of Igbos when self-servicing. I tire for una.
As usual !
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by DapoBear(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2010
kettykin:

Eventhough I don't support what majority of yorubas are doing to PE,
My guess is that it is normal, what I find abnormal is the silly and naïve reaction of ibos to it.

I have often warned that the naivety of ibos will keep them in the political wilderness of Nigeria for the next 50 years .
shocked shocked shocked

How did you manage to sneak this in? Do you not know what the word "majority" means?

Anyway, maybe PE should sue Yorubaman for racial discrimination, like he sued the University of Michigan
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
KnowAll:

If the man is dat intelligent he should come home and contribute towards d growth of the software industry. Nigerians generally are one of d smartest people in d world. This man with what he said he has Achieved in computers, a good tuteledge & mentoring Nigerian youths, they can end being one d net exporter of software in d world just like d Indias.

Those at home are running away and you want somebody who already succeeded in running away to return. Why not you return to naija or are you not intelligent enough to contribute?
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Genius100: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
Why is my post being deleted?

Anyways, Environer, you are a complete slowpoke. Stop playing victim for once in your life. Emeagwali was exposed by Igbos on Biafra dedicated website a long time ago. If you are looking for Igbo heros, look towards the likes of Chinua Achebe, Okonja-Iweala, Barth Nnaji. None of these people are not being disparaged by yorubas or other ethnic groups, because they are legit. Emeagwali is a fraud that has brought nothing but shame on Nigerians overseas. He should be condemned by all. Stop being a miserable ethnic demagogue.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Afam4eva(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2010
Genius100:

Anyways, Environer, you are a complete slowpoke. Stop playing victim for once in your life. Emeagwali was exposed by Igbos on Biafra dedicated website a long time ago. If you are looking for Igbo heros, look towards the likes of Chinua Achebe, Okonja-Iweala, Barth Nnaji. None of these people are not being disparaged by yorubas or other ethnic groups, because they are legit. Emeagwali is a fraud that has brought nothing but shame on Nigerians overseas. He should be condemned by all. Stop being a miserable ethnic demagogue.

Shut your face. You claim to be a genius yet you can not substantiate you claims you tribal slowpoke.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by kettykin: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ dapobear ,From my analysis, majority of the. Yoruba posters in sahararepoters and next critsized PE only a handful called it bluff and condemd the attack on PE.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
KnowAll:

Not a good idea at all.he has deceived us before and got his cheap popularity on nipost stamp but this time around,he's going to sell Nigeria.dude is a 419 .QED
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
Genius100:

Who is the lost and yet to be found omo Awo? When Okonjo was earning dollars in Nigeria it was your brothers that went haywire. It was your brothers who frustrated Nnaji out of govt when he was minister of science and tech under Abacha or IBB. Go and learn your history, Ewu Yoruba olodo.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/dollar-salary-scandal-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-refund-salary-paid-excess
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Afam4eva(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Not a good idea at all.he has deceived us before and got his cheap popularity on nipost stamp but this time around,he's going to sell Nigeria.dude is a 419 .QED

Among all the tribalist you're the most senseless. You never present evidence to backup any of your claims. Air head.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Genius10: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
You are the slowpoke. I've posted the evidence several times but the bots keep eating it up. Here is the link of a detailed expose on Emeagwali by an Igbo author long before the current torrent of exposes. You are a bigot, and by the way, do you know what ethnic group I'm from? Thank God I never purchased an inverter from a bigot like you,

http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/cezeilo/2003nov09.html
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Afam4eva(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
Genius10:

You are the slowpoke. I've posted the evidence several times but the bots keep eating it up. Here is the link of a detailed expose on Emeagwali by an Igbo author long before the current torrent of exposes. You are a bigot, and by the way, do you know what ethnic group I'm from? Thank God I never purchased an inverter from a bigot like you,

http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/cezeilo/2003nov09.html

You've proven that you're as stupid as i thought. How's that an evidence. Are you that morose. You guys said he said he won a Nobel prize. Post a link to where he made such claim or forever shut your libido.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Genius10: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2010
Who is the lost and yet to be found omo Awo? When Okonjo was earning dollars in Nigeria it was your brothers that went haywire. It was your brothers who frustrated Nnaji out of govt when he was minister of science and tech under Abacha or IBB. Go and learn your history, Ewu Yoruba olodo.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/dollar-salary-scandal-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-refund-salary-paid-excess

This is my last response to you because your IQ is obviously lower than your shoe size. So now, SR speaks for Yorubas? Nobody is as maligned on SR as OBJ, so where does that leave your moronic theory. When SR wrote about Bode Thomas, Fani Kayode, Farida Waziri etc, they were not being biased right? But as soon as they write about Igbos, idiots like you start crying.  

You are obviously a bigoted loser, so I won't waste my time responding to your dumb backside. By the way, click on the link I posted before and understand that the true Igbo people have seen Emeagwali for the fraud that he is while you continue to remain a slowpoke
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Genius10: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
You've proven that you're as silly as i thought. How's that an evidence. Are you that morose. You guys said he said he won a Nobel prize. Post a link to where he made such claim or forever shut your libido.

Please post where I said he said he won a Nobel Prize. Otherwise, shut you pie hole. Blind bigot,
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2010
Genius10:

This is my last response to you because your IQ is obviously lower than your shoe size. So now, SR speaks for Yorubas? Nobody is as maligned on SR as OBJ, so where does that leave your moronic theory. When SR wrote about Bode Thomas, Fani Kayode, Farida Waziri etc, they were not being biased right? But as soon as they write about Igbos, idiots like you start crying.  

You are obviously a bigoted loser, so I won't waste my time responding to your dumb backside. By the way, click on the link I posted before and understand that the true Igbo people have seen Emeagwali for the fraud that he is while you continue to remain a slowpoke

Please be gone. You wicked son/daughter of Jezebeel. I would rather be an Emeagwali than your thieving conniving lot. Now scram and never resurface to eat your vomit, ewu/ewure.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Afam4eva(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
Genius10:

Please post where I said he said he won a Nobel Prize. Otherwise, shut you pie hole. Blind bigot,

MUMU, then what's his crime.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by aljharem(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2010
Genius10:

gbam

in as much as i like emeguali, i think it is right to investigate him

i mean if he was not a fraud, that would put everyone even nigeria as a country to shame

even emeguali is not fighting as u igbos are, so stop this nonsense angry angry
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2010
Genius10:

That article you quoted has been discussed thoroughly in the past. It was found to have been penned by a Yoruba using an Igbo name. Bloody schemers. Una go  fail at every juncture.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
afam4eva:

MUMU, then what's his crime.

Please ask them
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by aljharem(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
Environer:

That article you quoted has been discussed thoroughly in the past. I[b]t was found to have been penned by a Yoruba using an Igbo name[/b]. Bloody schemers. Una go  fail at every juncture.

don't igbos use yoruba names in 419

stop this ur silly talk angry
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Afam4eva(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
alj harem:

gbam

in as much as i like emeguali, i think it is right to investigate him

Nobody is against investigating him. We just want objectivity from our Nigerian brothers.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by aljharem(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
afam4eva:

Nobody is against investigating him. We just want objectivity from our Nigerian brothers.
i agree

but let be open minded about this

i hope he is innocent (i know he is wink) but lets not stop the rule of law

if they think he is a fraud and he is not, then there is nothing to hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FCT Election: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Bandits Have Become The 4th Tier Of Government - Shehu Sani / Imo: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Onwuegbu (PDP), Returns Apc's Chike Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.