Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated (10656 Views)

Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) / Government To Investigate Emeagwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
kITA TITA:

I am of the same ethnic group as Dr. Emeagwali and I don't share the opinion/sentiment of the poster.

You don't have to be from a different ethnic group than Dr. Emeagwali.
Judas Iscariot was one of the 12 remember.
A case of who know man.
The reason we have people like Maurice Iwu and Dora Akin-yori-yori.
The lap dogs of North-Western Nigeria.
If you want to have an independent opinion, you must have the facts.
Where are they?

Sycophants always lack objectivity.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by DapoBear(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
Don't your remember how the Yoruba killed Jesus too? And how they enslaved the Israelites in Egypt? Moses said, "Let my people go", but the Yoruba refused sad

Also, remember how they started WW2 by invading Poland? And how Awolowo killed all those European Jews? And how they nuked Japan, twice?!

I hate Yoruba people, truly evil bastards.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
Dapo Bear why did you change your location from California to nothing? Are you running from something?
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by DapoBear(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
I'm running from the Yoruba. They are trying to kill me. That is what they seek to do, destroy any goodhearted and kindly individual. They hate happiness and seek only to destroy it.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by EzeUche0(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
DapoBear,

Your statements are getting real old. Good job disrupting a thread through, which brought up some legitimate accusations.  undecided Act your age and stop acting like a little girl.

Thank you,
EzeUche the Great
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by DapoBear(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
I thought this thread was intended to make up insane stories and crackpot theories? I only stuck with the theme of the OP.

Or was he truly serious in proposing such a theory? An outlandish theory like that is just as plausible as the Yorubas secretly being behind all recent evils that have occurred in mankind's history.

Anyway, I think my point has been made. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
Food for thought:

Heros are 65% myth and 35% facts. No hero in history deliberately tries to debunk myths built around him, why must we start with Emeagwali? Emeagwali is an african/Igbo hero and his myth cannot be demystified by chicken-hearted and evil people who see themselves as ethnic rivals.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by EzeUche0(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2010
DapoBear:

I thought this thread was intended to make up insane stories and crackpot theories? I only stuck with the theme of the OP.

Or was he truly serious in proposing such a theory? An outlandish theory like that is just as plausible as the Yorubas secretly being behind all recent evils that have occurred in mankind's history.

Anyway, I think my point has been made. Carry on.

Who is making up insane stories? The people leading the charge are Yoruba, not Igbo. Makes you wonder about what is their problem. Even the oyibos have not really commented on this issue. Fact in the matter is that Yorubas continue to be envious of the Ndi Igbo. Maybe it is the curse of Awolowo. As Igbo men and women progress, there will always be a Yoruba man trying to bring them down.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
Yeah right.
Like the Igbo man is not as bad if not worse than the Yoruba man?
I will always have problems with those two ethnic groups in Nigeria.
The main problems that keep dragging Nigeria to the primitive ages of the darkest stone age.
Too bad Phillip Emeagwali is an Igbo man.
He is too polished to come from such an ethnic group of savages,
Thank God he is not married to a Nigerian woman.
She would have pulled him down even more.
Thank God for small mercies.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
Blazay:

Yeah right.
Too bad Phillip Emeagwali is an Igbo man,
He is too polished to come from such an ethnic group of savages.

Well shame on you and your ethnic group, whichever that is. Emeagwali is Igbo and a proud one. I just called him on phone and he says WTF, I am Igbo.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by ochocinco1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
EzeUche0:

I think the reason why Chinua Achebe has not received the Nobel Prize in Literature is due to the fact that he had spoken out against Joseph Conrad's novel, Heart of Darkness. He stated that the novel is racist, while many Europeans adore that book of Africa. The fact that Chinua Achebe equated his book as a response to Heart of Darkness has not won him many fans in the elite literary circles of Europe. That is the main reason why I feel he has not been awarded the Nobel Prize in Lierature.

lol . . . . .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Environer:

Here is the spin: Yorubas are mad as hell that Emeagwali claims that he won a prize equivalent to the Nobel prize which Soyinka a Yoruba has won. Now they want him to rescind that statement or he goes down. Since Nobel prize or its equivalent by any form or shape, implied or real, must only be won by a Yoruba. Hahahah! Only Chineke/Olodumare/God knows what will happen if Achebe gets a Nobel Prize. And who even knows why Achebe, whose work is far more widely acknowledged than Soyinka's, does not have a Nobel prize yet? Are Yorubas doing some ground work in that one too?Hahahah!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2010
Environer:

Well shame on you and your tribe, whichever that is. Emeagwali is Igbo and a proud one. I just called him on phone and he says WTF, I am Igbo.

Hopefully, you will not morph into a kidnapper and kidnap him and his family for Xmas after all your praise-singing.
Or use his 'Father' of the Internet precious head for your 'ritual' purposes, Ogwu Ego special.
Ka chi ko!
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by fstranger: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2010
Blazay:

Yeah right.
I will always have problems with those two ethnic groups in Nigeria.
The main problems that keep dragging Nigeria to the primitive ages of the darkest stone age.
Too bad Phillip Emeagwali is an Igbo man.
He is too polished to come from such an ethnic group of savages,
Thank God he is not married to a Nigerian woman.
She would have pulled him down even more.
Thank God for small mercies.

Mr. Aboki, Stop talking. You are bringing down the quality of this discourse. Please, stop posting, and watch as we debate.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2010
fstranger:

Mr. Aboki, Stop talking. You are bringing down the quality of this discourse. Please, stop posting, and watch as we debate.

I was wondering now I know he is a gworo-chewing, cattle rearing aboki. Please tell him there is no Boko Haram situation here
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
fstranger:

Who is an Aboki?
Not anything close.
What do you have to contribute, ofe mmanu mmanu?
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by fstranger: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
Environer:

I was wondering now I know he is a gworo-chewing, cattle rearing aboki. Please tell him there is no Boko Haram situation here

He is one of those privileged Abokis who got a spot in our universities with 120 JAMB score. Bloody ingrate!
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2010
Environer:

Here comes another one.
Illiterates.
The reason you can spend so much time on the net, trying to make assumptions of things and persons you do not know.
Phillip Emeagwali inclusive.
Get off your intellectual Lulliput of a behind and make some sense for once in your life.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
fstranger:

He is one of those privileged Abokis who got a spot in our universities with 120 JAMB score. Bloody ingrate!

And his brother the pantie bomber (Abdul Muttalab) brought the single most blatant disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
Blazay:

Here comes another one.
Illiterates.
The reason you can spend so much time on the net, trying to make assumptions of things and persons you do not know.
Phillip Emeagwali inclusive.

You have brought your gworo madness from the Nigerian village square to this side, Gwobezentashi?
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2010
This is getting riduculous.
Keep chasing your shadows and tails.
See how easily a thread can be derailed?
Speaking of the good Mallam "Gwobe" of NVS.

As he would say:

Aluta! grin
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by aljharem(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
nigerians how do think sometimes

so because dora wants to investigate him, u all think it is ethnic related cry cry

shame on the person that started this tread

illiterate
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
Blazay:

Courtesy a cattle-rearing, election-rigging, animal-counting-as-human-population fa-ggo-t like you.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
alj harem:

nigerians how do think sometimes

so because dora wants to investigate him, u all think it is ethnic related cry cry

shame on the person that started this tread

illiterate

Who is Dora to investigate Emeagwali? Yours is very ridiculous. Does Dora know how to obtain a visa to travel abroad?
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Abagworo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
I predict this thread will eventually grow above ten pages.There is always this jealousy against Igbos that is burning hotter than fire among other Nigerians but I don't know why.If an Igbo lives amongst non-Igbos as a child,they will tell him so much negative things about Igbos and even go as far as mocking the way Igbos speak.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by fstranger: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
Blazay:

Keep chasing your shadows and tails.
Speaking of the good Mallam "Gwobe" of NVS.

As he would say:

Aluta! grin

If you don't stop your Almajiri, Boko Haram - like behavior, I am going to ask Seun, who is not a gworo-chewing Aboki, to close your account. Your people are disgracing us everywhere. Damboromba shege!
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2010
Environer:

Who is Dora to investigate Emeagwali? Yours is very ridiculous. Does Dora know how to obtain a visa to travel abroad?

You see your level?
Dora the Akin yori yori is investigating from her hometown in Ikeduru via Okija of course.
Unfortunately, you all underestimate your powers as the "Grand witches and wizards of the internet". grin
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2010
fstranger:

If you don't stop your Almajiri, Boko Haram - like behavior, I am going to ask Seun, who is not a gworo-chewing Aboki, to close your account. Your people are disgracing us everywhere. Damboromba shege!

Please, be my guest and ask your lord and master to close my UBA/GTB/MTN/Zain accounts too.
Infact, ask Seun to call PCHN to shut off my power supply. cool
For some of us, life does not begin and end on the cyber airways.
You tot!
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2010
This is fukcing hysteric !
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Environer: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
Blazay AKA Gwobezentashi
As you have seen from NVS, if there is anything that brings Igbos and Yorubas together on NVS, it is their hatred of you. You are a persona non grata there as nobody supports any of your opinion. And now you come here as a vermin. You will soon be repatriated to Hadejia where cattle rearers stay. Like I said before, there is no Boko Haram or pantie-bombing situation here.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2010
Environer:

Blazay AKA Gwobezentashi
As you have seen from NVS, if there is anything that brings Igbos and Yorubas together on NVS, it is their hatred of you. You are a persona non grata there as nobody supports any of your opinion. And now you come here as a vermin. You will soon be repatriated to Hadejia where cattle rearers stay. Like I said before, there is no Boko Haram or pantie-bombing situation here.

Boy, thanks to Allah.
Hopefully, Mallam Gwobe(you think I am) will not come between your Igbo and your yoruba brodas concerning Phillip Emeagwali.
Enjoy your lives of treachery amongst yourselves. You are the main problem Nigeria has because of your lack of trust for one another, while smiling sheepishly in each other's faces in deceit when it suits you. Of course you always have a knife in your pockets to stab at will when your true colours come out.
The reason the Igbos get thrown out from all Yoruba websites like lepers. While crawling back time after time, after gulping a few gallons of 'vomit' for cyber relevance. Biafra sacrificial lambs of Nigeria.

Me?

I am Phillip I de Kampe. The Prophet of the Internet. cheesy

Now, run to Seun.
Some of us have jobs.

Aluta continua!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails / Fashola Commissions 7km Oshorun/ibeshe Road In Ikorodu / Atiku Launches Education Programme For IDP Children In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.