Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated (10652 Views)

Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) / Government To Investigate Emeagwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aigbofa:

I was responding to a specific statement by somebody! Now you jumped in with your gibberish, without thinking, trying to stir up something. Did you even bother to read the remarks that prompted my own response? Probably not.

I read what you wrote and it was clearly in support of the ongoing onslaught in your hateful, ethnophobic manner against Phillip Emeagwali.

But, I don't need to read anything your kind writes since you cannot be trusted anyway.  We know wolves always come in sheep clothing. Stir up what? You cannot stir what is already stirred. You Yorubas need to back off and mind your own thieving mindsets. Now, you cannot play the "maga don pay", you are so filled with envy and spite. My point is that as you noted, the Yorubas have no business criticizing Emeagwali being the kingpins of "Odu" and 419 world wide. So, what did I stir? Is the onslaught against Emeagwali not mostly of Yoruba origin? You mentioned Ekiti State and I could not help but use that to further drive home my point that Yoruba people do not have the right to question Emeagwali's integrity. Meaning, Yorubas have to first remove the logs stuck in their nostrils before pointing their fingers elsewhere.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
Blazay:

I don't need to read anything your kind writes since you cannot be trusted anyway. Stir up what? My point is that as you noted, the Yorubas have no business criticizing Emeagwali being the kingpins of "Odu" and 419 world wide. So, what did I stir? Is the onslaught against Emeagwali not mostly of Yoruba origin? You mentioned Ekiti State and I could not help but use that to further drive home my point that Yoruba people do not have the right to question Emeagwali's integrity. Meaning, Yorubas have to first remove the logs stuck in their nostrils before pointing their fingers elsewhere.

I guess the ibo woman who exposed him first will have to remove the logs in her eyes as well.
The problem with people like you is that ibos can do no wrong or you feel need to protect your own right or wrong! The world does not work that way buddy!. If Philip is a fraud, no matter how aggressively you try to defend him, he is still a fraud!
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by hallo(f): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
Anything on tribalism can be disgusting undecided undecided  But lets come to understand this now, if it was a white man caught, CNN or the white man media would cover him up, kissthey will embelish their report on him.  undecided undecided
Here is our own black brother cheesy and we are so quick to pass judgement on him irrespective of what he did or did not. We should always remember that the white man has not the black mans interest at heart cos they don't want the black man to measure up to them, they can't just imagine a black man coming out with with a discovery. its absurd to them
All these casting your anger on the Yoruba folks solves no issues. What has the leaders done about it. Don't forget that many Nigerians abroad go through one persecution or the other from the hands of the white monkeys but what did our government do, They have sold that mentality to us casting blames on different tribes
Remember what Dora (the Minister) had to fight against when she was still in NAFDAC-it was your folks importing fake drug to the detriment of the populace cry cry all because of money so this has given the other tribes to perceive that the igbos can go extra miles for anything.
All your rantings and spitting of fire  shocked solves no problem. we are the ones to change our mentality and even encourage our children to think positive about other tribes . I believe we see the beauty in ourselves  and not beclouded with tribal sentiments in our judgement.    ONE NATION ONE NIGERIA grin grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aigbofa:

I guess the ibo woman who exposed him first will have to remove the logs in her eyes as well.
The problem with people like you is that ibos can do no wrong or you feel need to protect your own right or wrong! The world does not work that way buddy!. If Philip is a fraud, no matter how aggressively you try to defend him, he is still a fraud!

Where did you get that?
I repeat, the Igbo are no different from the Yorubas in Nigerian history.
Both pariahs. The"Huckleberry Finns" of Nigeria.
Sociopaths and Psychopaths of Nigeria.
Nothing wholesome or peaceful about either.

If Phillip is a fraud, is it by making noise on the internet you can get the "fraud" taken care of? When you have more heinous criminals in your home states?

If you all spent a tenth of your energies challenging the crooks you worship every Christmas and Ramdan seasons in your Nigerian villages in your typical cowardly and hypocritical fashions, Phillip Emeagwali should be the least of your problems.

MOST of you if not ALL have fraudulent JAMB and WAEC results cooked under Ojuelegba or Onitsha bridges. Some of you sleep with lectureres if not all for your degrees in Nigeria. Most of you, if not ALL of you pay someone to write your exams for you in Nigeria and abroad.

Bill Clinton and Gordon Bell have honoured him.
If they are not complaining, why should you Nigerians complain when your EFCC cannot even look in your criminals directions?
Please, take your poison to your Ekiti State and go catch Oni. The main fraud in your state.
You should be talking.
Tsk.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by MaiSuya(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
KAI! the battles rages! shocked grin
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by dawg7o: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2010
Here is my take on this issue. His he is a genius? Did he possess any PhD? Has he written loads of journals and patented several inventions? I do not know and frankly speaking I don’t want to know. But I do know if you can cough in a certain way and you are the first to do it…you just might be able to patent it. smiley

Did he invent the internet… chances are that his theory helped in the discovery of the internet cos if not, I’m sure he wont have been awarded the ‘Nobel Prize’ of the computing world. If he’s fake, I’m sure the breaking news won’t on Nairaland, Sahara… or any other blogs.

If you really want the truth, for whatever reason; a feel good factor, bigger ego or simply for knowing… ask questions but don’t just ask, ask the right people. Call his references, call the schools he’s attended, call the journalists who’s interviewed or written about him and his accomplishments. Find out if you must but don’t slander each other and don’t turn it into a tribal war. Have some respect for people and where they’re from even if you respect yourself (I’d prefer you respect yourself too though).

Funny how most arguments about this man’s accomplishments hardly make it past blogs (mostly run by Nigerians)

I don’t know him, I’m certainly not speaking for him but until he is stripped of his ‘Nobel Prize’ and his claims publicly and widely discredited; he will still be the father of internet. Simples… grin

… I rest my case and forgive me if'd shelled, no time to proof read. grin
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by fstranger: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
Blazay:

Where did you get that?
I repeat, the Igbo are no different from the Yorubas in Nigerian history.
Sociopaths and Psychopaths of Nigeria.

If Phillip is a fraud, is it by making noise on the internet you can get the "fraud" taken care of? When you have more heinous criminals in your home states?

If you all spent a tenth of your energies challenging the crooks you worship every Christmas and Ramdan seasons in your Nigerian villages in your typical cowardly and hypocritical fashions, Phillip Emeagwali should be the least of your problems.

MOST of you if not ALL have fraudulent JAMB and WEAC results cooked under Ojuelegba or Onitsha bridges. Some of you sleep with lectureres if not all for your degrees in Nigeria. Most of you, if not ALL of you pay someone to write your exams for you in Nigeria and abroad.

Bill Clinton and Gordon Bell have honoured him.
If they are not complaining, why should you Nigerians complain when your EFCC cannot even look in your criminals directions?
Please, take your poison to your Ekiti State and go catch Oni. The main fraud in your state.
You should be talking.
Tsk.

Yours is obviously legit.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
Blazay:

Where did you get that?
I repeat, the Igbo are not different from the Yorubas in Nigerian history.
Sociopaths and Psychopaths.

If you all spent a tenth of your energies challenging the crooks you worship every Christmas and Ramdan season in your Nigerian villages in your typical cowardly and hypocritical fashions, Phillip Emeagwali should be the least of your problems.

MOST of you if not ALL have fraudulent JAMB and WEAC result cooked under Ojuelegba or Onitsha bridges.

Where do you suggest I make noise to get this fraud taken care of? You seem to have a criminal mind set by trying to justify one crime by pointing to another.

By the way, those crooks you are talking about does not have their images on Nigerian stamps. For this reason alone I have the right to question Emeagwali's integrity if I have any doubt about his credentials.

Is there any evidence to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that your own WAEC result was not a fraudulent one?
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
fstranger:

Yours is obviously legit.

Being neither Yoruba or Igbo(I shall deny if that were the case. Will NEVER associate with either even if my ancestors came from such horrible lineages of extremely psycotic constitutions).
Very legit. Proud to say.
How about yours?

Aigbofa:

Where do you suggest I make noise to get this fraud taken care of? You seem to have a criminal mind set by trying to justify one crime by pointing to another.

By the way, those crooks you are talking about does not have their images on Nigerian stamps. For this reason alone I have the right to question Emeagwali's integrity if I have any doubt about his credentials.

Is there any evidence to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that your own WAEC result was not a fraudulent one?

And what was your lazy, illiterate government in Nigeria doing prior to giving Phillip the stamp of recognition?
Educated illiterates in high places.
Oh? The fact that his handsome face is on a Nigerian stamp is the source of your stomach ulcer?
Too bad.

You have Bola Tinubu Square. Go and knock  it down.
You have IBB stadium. Go and knock it down.

You lousy hypocrite.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
dawg7o:

Did he invent the internet… chances are that his theory helped in the discovery of the internet cos if not, I’m sure he wont have been awarded the ‘Nobel Prize’ of the computing world. If he’s fake, I’m sure the breaking news won’t on Nairaland, Sahara… or any other blogs.

This exactly is the problem. His research had nothing to do with the discovery or founding of the internet. None whatsoever, it's all a lie.
Father of the internet ko, daddy of the internet ni.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Blazay(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aigbofa:

This exactly is the problem. His research had nothing to do with the discovery or founding of the internet. None whatsoever, it's all a lie.
Father of the internet ko, daddy of the internet ni.

You are not serious.
Your stupidity bears you out.
Sorry, some of us have jobs.
Go make a living please.
However fraudulently.
Bye.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
Blazay:

And what was your lazy, illiterate government in Nigeria doing prior to giving Phillip the stamp of recognition?
Educated illiterates in high places.
Oh? The fact that his handsome face is on a Nigerian stamp is the source of your stomach ulcer?
Too bad.

You have Bola Tinubu Square. Go and knock it down.
You have IBB stadium. Go and knock it down.

You lousy hypocrite.

Listen fool, educated illiterate is an oxymoron! You cannot be educated and illiterate at the same time. My problem with fools like you is that you always try to throw words around for whatever reason.
Is Emeagwali a fraud or not? That is the question here.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by WilyWily5: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
DapoBear:

Chuks, you aren't be fair. Which of us defend or cover up for Yoruba criminals? Name a Yorubaman who we have covered for and not denounced.
Have Yorubas denounced this Thief but instead Glorifies him. The Commander in Thief of Yorubas- His Excellency Thief Obafemi Awolowo
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by hallo(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
Why can't we all stop being tribalistic with this issue, Philip Emeagwali is busy enjoying himself and you here are busy condeming yourselves sad sad
it was even an Igbo woman who attacked him in her write-up.
who is the tribe trying to bring others down now? You are busy using your own hands to pull yourselves down and looking for those to go down with you. sad
And some bunch of mongoloid are laying the blame on the yorubas. it is so sad.
Igbo folks remove the log of wood in your own eyes before removing the speck on another person  angry sad
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by bisiaet: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
What has Emeagwali done to some Yorubas? Go to his facebook page many Yorubas are his friend? Why are some jealous and hateful Yorubas attempting to pull him down? What is criminal about blowing one's trumpet? Would you rather he stole and rigged elections like many Nigerian leaders  do? The guy did what Oyibos did many years ago claiming that they discovered River Niger, River Benue and even discovered America. Those lies were accepted by
the oyibos and they even honored the so-called discoverers. Emeagwali did not say he is the father of the internet. He said he is a father (which means a father among many fathers) of the internet based on his computing work that earned him a Gordon Bell prize. Why would any black person who has an achievement in the USA not sing his own praises? He did not say he has a PhD. Infact he failed his PhD exam twice in 1990 and 1991, and it is easy to see that that was not a coincidence and that he was a victim of something bigger than him after winning the prize in 1989. Who knows how his supervising prof felt about him and his claims. He did not call himself a prof; others do based on whatever reasons they choose to do so. If you call me a doctor and I do not ask you not to do so again, is that a crime? The crime would be when I go ahead and write it down as my title. America is not prosecuting him because he has nothing to be prosecuted for. Why are Yorubas prosecuting him on cyberspace? Yorubas attempting to pull an Igbo man down should thread softly. A word is enough for the wise.

Brother what is all these about so you mean a week will not pass without bringing controversial issue in the house this is unfortunate. If he was attacked or whateve on cybercafe what has that need to do with us here who cares or as he paid you for this brother?
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by DapoBear(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aigbofa:

Listen fool, educated illiterate is an oxymoron! You cannot be educated and illiterate at the same time. My problem with fools like you is that you always try to throw words around for whatever reason.

You are letting yourself be trolled hardcore by an agent provocateur of sorts, hehe.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Princek12(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
Some Nigerians, sha! When someone commits a fraud on the public, that is, proclaiming he is something that he is not, he has breached the public trust, and we as Nigerians should come to a national consensus, regardless of tribe, and condemn such fraudulent actions.

That will send a message that we Nigerians do not accept any kind of fraud, and that is true re-branding--by actions and not by words. We already know Nigerians have a tarnished reputation in the world, so at this juncture we should condemn any fraudulent behavior so that our kids will grow up to be ethical creatures. The way it seems now is that we have accepted fraudulent behavior as the norm.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
hallo:

Anything on tribalism can be disgusting undecided undecided  But lets come to understand this now, if it was a white man caught, CNN or the white man media would cover him up,  kissthey will embelish their report on him.  undecided undecided
Here is our own black brother cheesy and we are so quick to pass judgement on him irrespective of what he did or did not. We should always remember that the white man has not the black mans interest at heart cos they don't want the black man to measure up to them, they can't just imagine a black man coming out with with a discovery. its absurd to them
All these casting your anger on the Yoruba folks solves no issues. What has the leaders done about it. Don't forget that many Nigerians abroad go through one persecution or the other from the hands of the white monkeys but what did our government do, They have sold that mentality to us casting blames on different tribes
Remember what Dora (the Minister) had to fight against when she was still in NAFDAC-it was your folks importing fake drug to the detriment of the populace cry cry all because of money so this has given the other tribes to perceive that the igbos can go extra miles for anything.
All your rantings and spitting of fire  shocked solves no problem. we are the ones to change our mentality and even encourage our children to think positive about other tribes . I believe we see the beauty in ourselves  and not beclouded with tribal sentiments in our judgement.    ONE NATION ONE NIGERIA grin grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley
More reason why we should have people who can stand for what they believe and not arrogating to themselves what they are not !
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Princek12(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aigbofa:

And by pointing it out you are now a very smart person, or you are even a genius! Get a life. You sound more like someone who attempts to appear smart, but who at the same breath exposes his/her disregard for, or lack of, common sense.

Most of us who are reasonable know that "educated illiterate" is colloquially used to refer to those people who, even though they have attended school, still act like illiterates. Or those people who theoretically went to school both know nothing about the course they studied. This may be due to the fact that slept with professors in exchange for grades, they cheated, or just plainly bought their degrees. I don't think it would be an oxymoron to call those people "educated illiterates," at least in Nigerian society. I hope that instills in you the common sense you obviously lack.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by DapoBear(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Have Yorubas denounced this Thief but instead Glorifies him. The Commander in Thief of Yorubas- His Excellency Thief Obafemi Awolowo

Awo hasn't been demonstrated to be fraudulent or have broken any laws. Prove it (in another thread, not this one), and then we can go from there.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by lookwonder: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
The ethnic proponents have admitted the falsity of Emeagwali claims but argue that we should just keep quiet because the claims about Emeawagli have not hurt anyone. I beg to disagree; we should all have the true fact and decide what to do with what we have heard.

Facts not disputed by the ethnic proponents:

1. Emeagwali is not the father of the internet, never was;
2. He never won a Nobel Prize in computing as none exist; and
3. Achebe has not won a Nobel prize not because of some Yoruba campaign, it is ridiculous to ascribe such power to the Yoruba for a award that is in Norway and the panel of judges are white

What is wrong in someone educating people about the truth so that we are not misled by some ignorant few? I challenge the ethnic proponents to state an objective defence for Emegwali and stop this sensationalism and ethnic jingoism.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by kildran: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Environer et al

All this talk about Achebe is sickening, Achebe is a brilliant writer. To be honest I believe his books are incontrovertibly the best for mainstream readers in Nigeria. Especially when one considers Wole Soyinka's style and his insistence that he doesn't write for all. Making "go get another book" one of his favorite mantras. However to think Achebe has been robbed of the prize is outlandish, infantile and baseless. There are so many good writers around the world, and I don't think I can conveniently say that Achebe is better than all past winners of the prize. You may want to say that if Soyinka has won the prize Achebe should also have won, but before you try to use this argument to recuse the panel, I will like to bring to your notice that Soyinka mostly writes plays, and Achebe writes novels. Plays are believed to be a tad difficult when compared with othr written literary works.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by gozzilla(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
[s]big hiss, "waste of time" and quietly walks away.[/s]
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2010
Princek12:

And by pointing it out you are now a very smart person, or you are even a genius! Get a life. You sound more like someone who attempts to appear smart, but who at the same breath exposes his/her disregard for, or lack of, common sense.

Most of us who are reasonable know that "educated illiterate" is colloquially used to refer to those people who, even though they have attended school, still act like illiterates. Or those people who theoretically went to school both know nothing about the course they studied. This may be due to the fact that slept with professors in exchange for grades, they cheated, or just plainly bought their degrees. I don't think it would be an oxymoron to call those people "educated illiterates," at least in Nigerian society. I hope that instills in you the common sense you obviously lack.

Why are you throwing your verbal darts my way? And thank you very much for your detailed explanation of oxymoron, as if that has anything to do with what we are discussing here.
Maybe we should remove the oxy and just call you a slowpoke.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by AlapoMarun: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2010
O boi e!, wonders shall never cease, with all the problems we have in our society, people are still clinging to tribalism, wow, naija, I hail o,

As a casual observer, at least I can say I learnt something today.If by some stroke of genius, your great-great-great grandfather happened to be of a certain tribe, you are automatically bestowed some special unalienable status in life that makes you better than the next guy.

Hopefully, when death comes for all of us, it stops to find out what tribe we are,
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
lookwonder:

The ethnic proponents have admitted the falsity of Emeagwali claims but argue that we should just keep quiet because the claims about Emeawagli have not hurt anyone. I beg to disagree; we should all have the true fact and decide what to do with what we have heard.

Facts not disputed by the ethnic proponents:

1. Emeagwali is not the father of the internet, never was;
2. He never won a Nobel Prize in computing as none exist; and
3. Achebe has not won a Nobel prize not because of some Yoruba campaign, it is ridiculous to ascribe such power to the Yoruba for a award that is in Norway and the panel of judges are white

What is wrong in someone educating people about the truth so that we are not misled by some ignorant few? I challenge the ethnic proponents to state an objective defence for Emegwali and stop this sensationalism and ethnic jingoism.

May God bless you !
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Tunisque(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
Buy a plot of land at a very good location at very cheap price of N380,000 per plot https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.32.html#msg7122200
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Ikwikwikwi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
whatever good from Igbo nation must be discredited by the Yoruba, but something of no significance will be hailed and carried highly as long as it is theirs.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by jason12345: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
Ikwikwikwi:

whatever good from Igbo nation must be discredited by the Yoruba, but something of no significance will be hailed and carried highly as long as it is theirs.

pls keep quiet if you don't know what to say!!!

@ topic

i don't think the gang up is ethnically motivated! emeaguali is a great man who i so much respect. he made me believe an african man can be very good in science! pls, whatever the reason lets leave him alone. but also if emeagwali has nothing to nothing to hide then there should be no problem!
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Princek12(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aigbofa:

Why are you throwing your verbal darts my way? And thank you very much for your detailed explanation of oxymoron, as if that has anything to do with what we are discussing here.
Maybe we should remove the oxy and just call you a slowpoke.

So if you knew that oxymoron has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, why did you feel compelled to point out earlier that saying educated illiterate is an oxymoron. Practice what you preach.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by k00lxpert(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
this is outrageously tribalistic,,, we shud just stop here, because we cant end this topic, now @ poster, can u tell me the of the person who gave u this free opportunity to post nonsensical things on this greatest & our beloved social website? where does the person come from? pls reply.
Re: The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
k00lxpert:

this is outrageously tribalistic,,, we shud just stop here, because we cant end this topic, now @ poster,[s] can u tell me the of the person who gave u this free opportunity to post nonsensical things on this greatest & our beloved social website? where does the person come from? pls reply.
[/s]

Emeagawali from Nnewi ? Are you satisfied now ? Oya go back to your store !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Is Getting Too Strong In Katsina And Jigawa - Deji Adeyanju / E.J Agbonayinma Congratulates Senator George Akume As Secretary To The FG / Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.