Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle (77935 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by aspirebig: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
The day I saw once of those Pastors in the video live in a close range in a big 5* Hotel in a popular city, my instinct just cleared me that this one is not of GOD....

Now I am not surprised, once I see his video online, I block it.....no data to waste on oroo buruku.....

Arranged miracles.....

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by maasoap(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Untainted007:
The woman acted the first scene well made her got the contract for the second one. Some pastors ehn, is it a most to do miracle? Anyway, judgement will start from Church is what the Bible says.

Miracles would open gate for popularity which means more money coming in
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Church is nothing but a business
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Risingblue008(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Here in naija,we have most talented pple in d world,bt we use dem for fraud and ntin else
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Onlyonebuhari: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Christianity and fraud made for each other.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by aspabay(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
There are fake pastors because there are original pastors. Every original must have more than one fake.

I bless God for the true pastors.

The Bible already said in the last days many false prophets shall arise. So it's not surprising

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DaSalafist(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
The witches probably restole the bone after the first 'miracle'.
Makes perfect sense!!
���

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by tillaman(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mstick:
Pastor can "heal" others but he cannot heal his own half past 4 eyes.
his half past 4 eyes is the will of God for him grin
I no dey believe these pastors sha
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by globemoney: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Greenishland:
She visited the second pastor for perfection of the first healing. Not everything is scam.
shut up olodo
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by edoairways: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mstick:
Pastor can "heal" others but he cannot heal his own half past 4 eyes.
Are you OK,Did your Jesus healed all the sick in Israel?
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by edoairways: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
These are the kind of people who make christianity a laughingstock of the world.

Showbusiness chirstianity....
Christianity is a choice that is why you can opt in and out
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by edoairways: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
This video, the pastors and the posters are fake. I had stopped believing all these mushroom churches and bloggers hence I advice others to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
She is just doing her job.

She is a professional patient for hire.

N15k per episode + (accommodation, transport and feeding).

/

U know the drill.
There is a department responsible for outsourcing them.
Sometimes they get people that have real diseases worrying them like people that see partially.
Give them money and promise them, they will come after the show to take care of them. For where.
Reinhard Bonnke is perfect example. If u are part of church admin, unless u benefiting from the great circus, everyday when u look at the faces of the people u scam, u will not sleep well at night. Guilt will eat deep at your conscience.

The people are very hungry and poor and they need to look into something or somebody for hope so they keep on dangling that hope like a bone to a dog to them.

Provide enabling environment, basic amenities etc and u will see the level with which religion will die in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Bimpe29: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Business strategy went wrong for the Pastors.

They are still learning the trade.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by TheExecutioner: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
A true religion makes you a better human being. It gives you a sense of humility and makes you realize you have a purpose in life that is deeper than merely existing.

mrvitalis:

Show me a real pastor ,
Give me one advantage of religion

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by hohafrank(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
stankezzy:
this anti christ must be a devil himself ,two Nigerian pastors ,where is the video of the second pastor ?, any time God does an outstanding miracle satan quickly rushes to inter net to make it look fake , but u don't know that u are advertising d pastor more and more because people that are watching it are intelligent , u can't tell me that what I am seeing life is fake because u don't like or believe d pastor ,or u cook up a story with out showing d video of d second pastor ,shame.
Are you blind.Did you watch the two videos?We are not saying miracles are not real.But what I saw in the two videos are stage managed.Watch again.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mrvitalis(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
TheExecutioner:
A true religion makes you a better human being. It gives you a sense of humility and makes you realize you have a purpose in life that is deeper than merely existing.

Lol like God telling u to kill stubborn children ?
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by aikyg(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
I hope they paid the poor woman very well for the acting job.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeeMain(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Unthinking idiots in this thread. Have you asked yourself how possible it is to act that. Even in the movies it will take graphics and animation to pull off such a stunt but here because it's a man of God all thinking have been canned and Christianity must be mocked.

There are possibilities

1. It can be different woman different pastors
2. It can be same woman different pastors. In this case there is the possibility that the problem relapsed and she had to go to another pastor for help. Sometimes spiritual things happen like that.

Out of here.

Nonsense.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by peeps4u: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Phenomenal1192:
Good day nairalanders, pls am a forex trader. Unfortunately I lost an investor money (280k) I have until tomorrow to pay BK. Pls anyone willing to help shld contact me on 07016593082 for any proof he/she wants to ask
Pls any amount will do�

Why did you gamble with investor's money when you haven't mastered trading and consistently made profit for yourself?

I always advise people, both investors and traders, against this act.
Many newbies forming already looking for acct to manage.

Sorry for the loss
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by TheExecutioner: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
You mean Deuteronomy 21: 18 to 21?

That chapter is misunderstood by a lot of people, including some Christians. But to tell the truth, if Hitler's parents had applied that verse to their son, wouldn't the world be a better place today?

mrvitalis:

Lol like God telling u to kill stubborn children ?
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Saintabdul(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Musa cannot can again, because he can cannot come and can.
Musa is in a state perpetual cannot can.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mu2sa2: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lordwheez:
Wetin Adamu no go see for gate... Lol
Hahaha, christianity and scam! I tell you, nothing okoro no go see for shrine.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Yoighaman(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
The pastor in the second video deserves a Nollywood award as best main actor...the woman should also be given an award for best supporting actress....the crowd? well, still searching for a category for them.....you can't really blame them though, how would they know it's fake, if it were you, would you know? A scene you are watching live and direct.....it is well.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Yoighaman(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeeMain:
Unthinking idiots in this thread. Have you asked yourself how possible it is to act that. Even in the movies it will take graphics and animation to pull off such a stunt but here because it's a man of God all thinking have been canned and Christianity must be mocked.

There are possibilities

2. It can be same woman different pastors. In this case there is the possibility that the problem relapsed and she had to go to another pastor for help. Sometimes spiritual things happen like that.

Out of here.

Nonsense.

Are you serious or just being sarcastic? I need to know because even my 4 years old niece who watched the video will not spill what you just wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by kvngtomi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chai. One of the biggest scam to ever exists, RELIGION!. And some people will be claiming they are better than uncle Friday that drinks Chelsea every morning at IYA Shade's shop. All because of Religion!

How will the world be if there wasn't anything like religion?
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Local man relocates to Ivory coast

my dear fellow Local man, you are going nowhere o

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by King2019(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
WalkerMichael:

It's so shameful. Even with their life... Like cmon.. Open your eyes...

brainwashed people...what do you expect??
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by wakaawaka(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
AHHH! This woman no go make heaven.... but she might make it in NOLLYWOOD grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by kvngtomi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeeMain:

There are possibilities

Out of here.

Nonsense.
Stop spitting nonsense out of that your mouth, what if it was staged? Where you present at the two events? Why are people so parochial, you see evidence before you and you are still defending it. What a shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Vin658(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin

In Erigga's voice:
"Wetin man go do??"
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by dermmy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
Greenishland:
She visited the second pastor for perfection of the first healing. Not everything is scam.
[/s]

You are a fraudster. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.