Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? (10152 Views)

Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. / The Jesuit Oath That The New Pope Has Taken - Is This Biblical? / I Have Not Eaten Meat Since I Was Born(vegetarian). Is This Biblical Or Demonic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Dozzy3(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2010
chuqudy:

What about tom tom. Is it devil's sweet.
Depending on the number of white strips to black stripes on the tom tom
If u lick tom-tom angels and demons will be fighting in your stomach.
Lick only baba blue or vicks lemon only even thou it is not biblical.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2010
Teminio:

Dey laff dey go now, how we go fit sabi craze man

no mind the stu.pid poster that started the comedy.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by PastorAIO: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

no mind the stu.pid poster that started the comedy.

eeeeh . . . Bluetoot. You no go go brush your teet. You no know say teet suppose to white. Till you brush, close your mouth, flies dey come.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ poster very funny
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
Pastor AIO:

eeeeh . . . Bluetoot. You no go go brush your teet. You no know say teet suppose to white. Till you brush, close your mouth, flies dey come.
So you are still talking ? Let me get hold of you,i will make sure i send you and your yeye thread to hell fire.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by eghost247(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
Lol i am sure the Poster Regrets starting this thread
too bad there is no such thing as delete thread
here grin grin grin grin
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by PastorAIO: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
eghost247:

Lol i am sure the Poster Regrets starting this thread
too bad there is no such thing as delete thread
here grin grin grin grin

I dey here. No regrets coyote. I no dey delete natin. My only request is that you give me sensible advice backed by scriptures.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tosinaded(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2010
Pastor AIO:

I dey here. No regrets coyote. I no dey delete natin. My only request is that you give me sensible advice backed by scriptures.

oshi oda. . . .
Some jokes are foolish,regardless of d fact dat they are jokes
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Skidoc(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
According to the Bible, there is a sin that has no forgiveness. That is the sin of eating Amala. Pastor AIO, you are surely going to hell.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by PastorAIO: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
Skidoc:

According to the Bible, there is a sin that has no forgiveness. That is the sin of eating Amala. Pastor AIO, you are surely going to hell.

That is what I feared.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by LagosBoi2(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
Haba na wetin? food is food irrespective of the color, don't "Over Do" Christianity.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Fant(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2010
What a good bad question. Before i proceed to the answer, i have this to say:
@poster,
are you a Christian? If yes, then! I doubt. Because a true Christian is suppose to be light to others {Matt 5:16, Eph 5:8}. But your post is just a ridicule of the Holy Bible, our Holy Constitution.
You may however claim it was a joke, if so, why don't you just move to entertainment and click on jokes. Atleast you will find clowns like you there.

@Moderators,
with due respect, i must say that: at times, somethings you guys do on NL baffles me. I still can't figure out a logical reason why you guys supported this sugar-coated blasphemy to the extent of pushing it to the front page. It doesn't fit in there. What do you expect a responsible guest to think or say if he/she visits this site and sees such topic making the news. I leave you to answer that.

@POSTER,
in response to your Question, since you posted this on religion, i will answer you from the bible.
"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:" (1 Timothy 4:4).
this implies that God doesn't judge a person by the food he/she eats. This is because the worship of God is a spiritual thing. John 4:24.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Fant(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2010
@poster,
are you a Christian? If yes, then! I doubt. Because a true Christian is suppose to be light to others {Matt 5:16, Eph 5:8}. But your post is just a ridicule of the Holy Bible, our Holy Constitution.
You may however claim it was a joke, if so, why don't you just move to entertainment and click on jokes. Atleast you will find clowns like you there.

@Moderators,
with due respect, i must say that: at times, somethings you guys do on NL baffles me. I still can't figure out a logical reason why you guys supported this sugar-coated blasphemy to the extent of pushing it to the front page. It doesn't fit in there. What do you expect a responsible guest to think or say if he/she visits this site and sees such topic making the news. I leave you to answer that.

@POSTER,
in response to your Question, since you posted this on religion, i will answer you from the bible.
"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:" (1 Timothy 4:4).
this implies that God doesn't judge a person by the food he/she eats. This is because the worship of God is a spiritual thing. John 4:24.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Fant(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
@poster,

@Moderators,

@POSTER,
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by donor: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
i refer u to mattew 15:11.

thx
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Krayola(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2010
hehehe. See as pastorAIO start nuclear war because of Amala. I think what he is trying to get at is how people use the bible as a guide for everything, and at what point this exercise may become silly. People have asked questions about all types of practices but hardly ever get the kinds of hostile responses this thread has. I wonder why that is.

How should the Bible guide believers? Are u allowed to do only what the bible explicitly endorses? Are u forbidden to do only what the bible forbids? Is whatever has not been commanded by the Bible forbidden?

e.g. If the Bible does not explicitly condemn/forbid pedophilia does that mean it is allowed?

If someone asks "is Pedophilia unbiblical"? what will an adequate, bible supported, response look like? I've seen some Christians give a lot of Muslims stick for this and I don't think I've ever seen a biblical quote supporting their rejection of the practice.

what about beatiality?

What about the cruel murder of animals for sport?

What about the environment?

What about eating amala?  grin

When can we use our own "best" judgment to decide our conduct, and can this ever take precedence over what the Bible says?
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Carlosein(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
i neither support nor condone pastorAIO's post cos i read it for what i think it is, satire. but i want to say that the way some christians go about asking 'show me where this or that is in the bible' begets such reactions.

that being said, i'm not sure about 'everything black is evil and all white is good'.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by PastorAIO: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
Krayoooooooooo!   I vex o!   angry  How you go just abandon us like that?

Unfortunately, I doubt your post is going to be read because after reading the OP I think most people will just proceed to make their response without reading the rest of the thread.  That is how people fail exams!!  No be so?

Your analyses is very correct o jare.  Clap for yasef!  Just for that I forgive you for running away like the prodigal son.  Welcome back.  Care to join me for some amala?
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Carlosein(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2010
Krayola:

hehehe. See as pastorAIO start nuclear war because of Amala. I think what he is trying to get at is how people use the bible as a guide for everything, and at what point this exercise may become silly. People have asked questions about all types of practices but hardly ever get the kinds of hostile responses this thread has. I wonder why that is.

How should the Bible guide believers? Are u allowed to do only what the bible explicitly endorses? Are u forbidden to do only what the bible forbids? Is whatever has not been commanded by the Bible forbidden?

e.g. If the Bible does not explicitly condemn/forbid pedophilia does that mean it is allowed?

If someone asks "is Pedophilia unbiblical"? what will an adequate, bible supported, response look like? I've seen some Christians give a lot of Muslims stick for this and I don't think I've ever seen a biblical quote supporting their rejection of the practice.

what about bestiality?

What about the cruel murder of animals for sport?

What about the environment?

What about eating amala?  grin

When can we use our own "best" judgment to decide our conduct, and can this ever take precedence over what the Bible says?

two thumbs up for this!
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Enigma(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2010
Krayola:
. . .

That is all well and good! How about when some non-Christian (and even some Christian) ignoramuses say e.g. the "Trinity" is not 'biblical' and so is not true?

{Some of them even insist on the proven daft and idiotic view that it was formed at a council meeting.}
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by mrman3(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Poster- If you think Amala is Evil because of the color BLACK, how about WE BLACK people?.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Krayola(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Krayoooooooooo!   I vex o!   angry  How you go just abandon us like that?

Unfortunately, I doubt your post is going to be read because after reading the OP I think most people will just proceed to make their response without reading the rest of the thread.  That is how people fail exams!!  No be so?

Your analyses is very correct o jare.  Clap for yasef!  Just for that I forgive you for running away like the prodigal son.  Welcome back.  Care to join me for some amala?

grin grin @ Prodigal son. . .I'm back for another batch of inheritance. First one don finish. I invested it in MFM so we suppose see correct returns.

I go chop amala o. But me personally I prefer gbegiri and ewedu, assorted meat and all the medemedes. But no cocacola. I don't trust that black drink.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by ohaechesi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
this is quite amazing grin grin grin
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by firestar(f): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
Oh, for the love of. . .
So where does that leave seasoned and well prepared snail-- with lotsa rodo and onions on the side?
This is a joke left out of Rhythm Unplugged.
Like, seriously.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by InesQor(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
grin grin grin Kai the madness in this thread is accelerating  grin cool

Krayola, you are too much. I doubt any of those who are MEANT to read that cos they dont get it, will get it either way after reading your post. Na so so yab go borku still. . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Skidoc(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2010
Pastor AIO:

That is what I feared. 

Well there is no way out for you. Unless you vomit all the Amalas you have eaten since you were born, you are hell-bound. I heard that in hell, Satan likes to torment people with what brought them there (e.g. MJ is breakdancing in hell right now). So in your case, you go eat Amala inside the red-hot flaming fire. Infact na Abacha's leg go be the roast meat wey go dey on top. I'm sure you are shaking in your boots now and you don't want to end up eating Amala Dudu in Hell Faya. So are you ready to start vomiting?
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by PastorAIO: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
mr.man:

@Poster- If you think Amala is Evil because of the color BLACK, how about WE BLACK people?.

I'm not black, I am Golden brown. So speak for yourself, mister.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by nuclearboy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do. - John Holt

This thread shows 2 people for what they are.

To One, I say

You're over the hill, thats why you're picking up speed. - Charles Schulz

To the Other, I say

Half the money time I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half. - John Wanamaker. But I suspect you know which half on this thread!
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by favouredjb(f): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2010
Omg!can't stop laffing especially a@tpia's first post on this thread
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
nuclearboy:

The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do. - John Holt

This thread shows 2 people for what they are.

To One, I say

You're over the hill, thats why you're picking up speed. - Charles Schulz

To the Other, I say

Half the money time I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half. - John Wanamaker. But I suspect you know which half on this thread!

just give it a rest unless something else dey your matter.

cant stand pretenders.

whitewashed outside but inside it's another story.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
@OP are you for real, or just pulling some people's legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before The Advent Of Sin, Did Adam And Eve Know How To Procreate? / Oritsejafor Re-elected As CAN President / What Would Make You Believe There Is No God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.