Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? (10151 Views)

Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. / The Jesuit Oath That The New Pope Has Taken - Is This Biblical? / I Have Not Eaten Meat Since I Was Born(vegetarian). Is This Biblical Or Demonic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by espn(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Fant dont blame the moderators, they only want us to learn frm peoples foolishness nd see how stupid human beings can be.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Purist(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
With the way many have lashed out at Pastor AIO here, it is obvious Nigeria and Nigerians still have a long way to go in Critical Thinking. It is a reminder that not many people are capable of reading in between lines. And we wonder why we're so backward. Some are even quoting bible to "prove him wrong". It's just a satire, damn it! smh.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by kizini: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2010
PASTOR AIO!!!! I have a simple question for you, Since you are BLACK are you from the DEVIL?? If you can answer this question then you have answered Yours as well.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by PastorAIO: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2010
kizini:

PASTOR AIO!!!! I have a simple question for you, Since you are BLACK are you from the DEVIL?? If you can answer this question then you have answered Yours as well.

You obviously haven't read the thread. Go and read the whole thread. Meanwhile I give you Odo.

0/10
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2010
very arrogant and vain.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by alexleo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
what is this amala brouhaha
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Tolulop001(f): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^^cant even be bovvered to read thru the whole stuff angry
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Ibomade1: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by kibra4u(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
Is this guy for real? After eating amala to his satisfaction he is now asking if its the devils food. Shame on u.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by fexlist(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2010
@poster U beta go check ur self cos amala is a better fud o.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Fant(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
Purist:

With the way many have lashed out at Pastor AIO here, it is obvious Nigeria and Nigerians still have a long way to go in Critical Thinking. It is a reminder that not many people are capable of reading in between lines. And we wonder why we're so backward. Some are even quoting bible to "prove him wrong". It's just a satire, damn it! smh.
In your own words, what do ynu call critical thinking,
man thinking himself wiser than God? Man imagining vain in his heart? Man trying to oppose God's knowledge? Or what else
I quite agree that this post is satirical. However, NEED I SAY HERE AGAIN THAT GOD IS NOT A JOKER? i am not completely against his post. If you read my first post, you must have perhaps noticed an oxymoron in the first line. The only thing i am against is the somewhat blasphemy in it.
As Pastor AID,
I must say that he already new that a post like this must attract lots of attention. So, he knows what he is doing and that is simply why i don't want to argue much. Lol
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by bolu1(f): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
dumb post and you call yourself a pastor
amala is made from yam, people that have eaten amala for centuries are they in hell now?
all these crazy pastors that have no clue about the bible are just spewing stupid things
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Fant(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
Purist:

man thinking himself wiser than God? Man imagining vain in his heart? Man trying to oppose God's knowledge? Or what else
I quite agree that this post is satirical. However, NEED I SAY HERE AGAIN THAT GOD IS NOT A JOKER? i am not completely against his post. If you read my first post, you must have perhaps noticed an oxymoron in the first line. The only thing i am against is the somewhat blasphemy in it.
As Pastor AID,
I must say that he already new that a post like this must attract lots of attention. So, he knows what he is doing and that is simply why i don't want to argue much. Lol
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
tpia@:

@ nuclearboy

do me a favour and stop jumping up everytime you see my posts, ok?

learn to ignore so things can remain peaceful for you.

if i want to address cultists and depraved minds on this forum, or simply just state my views on anything, it's not really your business.

you're free to report any post of mine you dont like, but try to stay out of my comments if your blood pressure cant handle them.

some people are already trying to use your naivety [or whatever you want to call it] as an excuse to start a flame war, and believe me, many will come out the worse for it should that happen.

I'm an established veteran in that area, so something like that will hurt you and many others more than it will hurt me.

so, for your own good, learn when to pass by as necessary.

[size=35pt] +[/size]

nuclearboy:

The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do. - John Holt

This thread shows 2 people for what they are.

To One, I say

You're over the hill, thats why you're picking up speed. - Charles Schulz

To the Other, I say

Half the money time I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half.  -  John Wanamaker. But I suspect you know which half on this thread!

[size=30pt]+[/size]
tpia@:

just give it a rest unless something else dey your matter.

cant stand pretenders.

whitewashed outside but inside it's another story.

[size=30pt] =[/size]

[size=25pt]Gbamu Gbamu jigi jigi Orun ya bo [/size]

[size=25pt]  or[/size]

[size=21pt]Eyin bro da esenpe, Eyin sista esenpe, Nairaland sha lawa yi o tati se faaaji fere  fe[/size]

Lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Purist(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
Fant:

Don't blow things out of proportion.  So far, he's written nothing that even hints at any of these.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
In your own words, what do ynu call critical thinking

$100 million dollar question.

his post/this thread is an example of critical thinking?

wonders will never cease among nigerians!!!!!

but we like abusing our politicians who are a reflection of us sha!!!
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by nuclearboy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Toba:

you know I've repented abi? And that I never back down except for those I like.

I like mummy too much plus I also know my size. Twould not be fair for "orun to yabo". There was never any need anyway. I just thought intelligence had another way to look at what was posted and I've been vindicated so shame no catch me.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^like anybody cares?

just leave the matter.

geez.

iwo lo mo do or die ton se lori nl.

every hidden thing will be revealed in it's own good time.

shame cant catch you because you have none.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by nuclearboy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2010
;d :d kiss
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
wink wink
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by nuclearboy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2010
Thanks, but I'm taken. cool
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
oh, sad day for me then.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by nuclearboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
Not really. Not sure me deserve the great Tpia. Twould be a demotion for you wink
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2010
Kilonse eyin mejeji? A bi loff wantintin lon wori yin. But serious though. Christian ma ti wa simi, cos arin ota lewa. Awon atheist ti won je Ota OLORUN ko ye kiwon ma fi awa theist se yeye. So mo fe beyin loruko GOD pe keje ki evrything wa beeeeeeee.

[size=25pt]Peace[/size]
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ nuclearboy

^^yes, now get over yourself and allow the thread to get back to whatever track it's supposed to be on.

you're had your two minutes of fame and been "vindicated", so now scram.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
toba:

Kilonse eyin mejeji? A bi loff wantintin lon wori yin. But serious though. Christian ma ti wa simi, cos arin ota lewa. Awon atheist ti won je Ota OLORUN ko ye kiwon ma fi awa theist se yeye. So mo fe beyin loruko GOD pe keje ki evrything wa beeeeeeee.

the fellow knows what he was aiming for, and as far as i'm concerned, he can kick rocks.

i did not go out of my way to seek his attention and i barely even know who he is if not for his constant getting in my face.

let him remain in bed with "pastor" aio or any other character.

what's it to me.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by nuclearboy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Toba,

read Krayola's post and Aletheia's too. Not everything is always what it seems to be and its really sad when we can't apply our minds. This was a particularly embarrassing thread  embarassed I may not agree with AIO's belief system but I never put my brain on hold.

And some people, I would never deserve except in a particularly nasty nightmare.

Cheers bro.
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by tpia5: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
waank all you want to the thought of not getting with tpia@, but for goodness sake stop being such an attention seeker!!!!

BACK TO TOPIC

BACK TO TOPIC

BACK TO TOPIC

geez!!!!!
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by cookie27: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
HELP!!! shocked shocked shocked
My soul is doomed!!
My black hair has condemned me to damnation!!! shocked
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Moyola(f): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2010
shocked . . . amala, devilz?? OMD!! hehe!
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by poweredcom(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2010
@poster rubbish idea rubish thinking you need , to get a broad mind, wack post
Re: Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? by Rhino4dm: 2:57am On Nov 16, 2010
toba:

[size=25pt]Peace[/size]

[size=40pt]FREE TRANSLATION[/size]
what is wrong with you two? Abi na loff wantintin dey disturbed you? But seriously though, christains we should be patient with our self cos we in the midst of our enemies. This atheist that are enemies of God will be taking us theist as jokes and unreasonable. So i beg you in the name of God to let everything be
[size=40]peace[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before The Advent Of Sin, Did Adam And Eve Know How To Procreate? / Oritsejafor Re-elected As CAN President / What Would Make You Believe There Is No God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.