Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? (28776 Views)

Re: How I Discovered Shia Islam Was The True Islam / Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam / Radicalization Of Islam: What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by muhsin(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
Assalamu alaikum, my Muslim brothers and sisters

Read below:

LagosShia:

, I am humbly putting my trust in Allah and the Prophet (sa) and the 12 infallible Imams (as).

Wallahi this alone is enough to preclude me from further responding to him. He plainly shows he doesn't believe in what we do as he professes a different kalimat shahada from the one we do, and which is the one even the Ali (RA) whom they exceedingly extolled did profess.

Allah ya kyauta! God forbid!

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path, amin.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
muhsin:

Assalamu alaikum, my Muslim brothers and sisters

Read below:

Wallahi this alone is enough to preclude me from further responding to him. He plainly shows he doesn't believe in what we do as he professes a different kalimat shahada from the one we do, and which is the one even the Ali (RA) whom they exceedingly extolled did profess.

Allah ya kyauta! God forbid!

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path, amin.

tell us what is wrong with that and how it is a different kalima.

dont you put your trust in Allah and the Prophet (sa)?i do believe in 12 successors appointed by Allah who are from the family of the Prophet.

i am not going to telling you the meaning of trust that i meant or how.but i want you to tell us what is wrong with my statement.show us your wisdom.

and by the way,i am repeating the same statement here again with all my heart:

I am humbly putting my trust in Allah and the Prophet (sa) and the 12 infallible Imams (as).

have you not read in your "sahih":

The Prophet said:“O people! I am leaving among you what if you follow them, you will never go astray; the book of Allah and my Etra (progeny) my Ahlulbayt’
Declared ‘Sahih’ by Imam Albaani in Silsila Sahiha, volume 4 page 355.

sahih bukhari Volume 9, Book 89, Number 329:

Narrated Jabir bin Samura:

I heard the Prophet saying, "There will be twelve Muslim khalifa." He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish."

Sahih Muslim : Book 020: Number 4477, 4478, 4480, 4481, 4482, 4483:

Narrated Jabir bin Samura: I heard Muhammad saying, "The (Islamic) religion will continue until the Hour (day of resurrection), having twelve Caliphs for you, all of them will be from Quraysh."
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
English Lecture-Islamic Leadership - Sheikh Hamza Sodagar | Night 5 - Muharram 1432/2010 (commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKlOYIpfUs&feature=sub
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2010

English Lecture-Working for Allah [swt] - Sheikh Hamza Sodagar | Night 6 - Muharram 1432/2010 (commemorating the matyrdom of Imam Hussain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5P0Nxy3Rk&feature=youtu.be&a
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
Today is the 10th day of the holy month of Muharram also known as the day of Ashura.this is the day Imam Hussain's matyrdom is commemorated the world over.this is the day Imam Hussain,the grandson of the beloved Prophet Muhammad (sa), and his family and loyal companions totalling 72 were massacred by an army of thousands of the accursed Yazid Ibn Muawiya.today is the day Imam Hussain saved Islam from destruction with his blood.he paid the price of blood and never agreed to compromise or accept the rule of the tyrant and his oppression.he saved Islam from distortion,and its eventually destruction that was being planned for by the tyrant through his un-islamic actions.when threatened with death,the reply of the Imam was:"my type does not give allegiance to his type"!!!

on the day of Ashura,the sky rained blood literally!the jin,beasts and the inhabitants of the skies mourned for Hussain.the Prophet fought for the revelation while Hussain died for its preservation.the blood of Imam Hussain awakened the sleeping ummah that was being bought with money and sleeping in the same bed with corruption.the tragedy shook the foundations of bani ummayya and finally brought their end.

this is the triumph of blood over the sword,of truth over injustice,of sacrifice over tyranny,of justice over oppression and of good over evil and falsehood.

since we were not present in Karbala,we long and wish to have being in his company.the least we do to revive Islam every year and give it a fresh breath of survival and the hallmark of its preservation is commemorating the matyrdom of Imam Hussain to create awareness that muslims should never fall asleep and remembering the tragedy of Karbala.it awakens our spirit to never compromise with evil and to do all our best to protect Islam and observe justice even if that means sacrificing our blood and skin.

i will conclude by leaving you with videos below titled "Ashura in Nigeria" from last year's commemoration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49dMzwWo0r0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-qYetChfuc
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Kaduna Nigeria 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Istanbul,Turkey 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Beirut,Lebanon 16/12/2010

[img][/img]
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Kano,Nigeria 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in the holy city of Qom,Islamic Republic of Iran 16/12/2010

[img][/img]
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Damascus,Syria 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by illusion2: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2010
Powerful pictures brother.

Keep them coming. . .
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 1:57am On Dec 18, 2010
illusion2:

Powerful pictures brother.

Keep them coming. . .

you're welcome!!!
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 2:07am On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Zaria City,Nigeria 16/12/2010

Ashura Morning Procession in Zaria City, Nigeria. Hundreds of thousands people participated in the Procession of several kilometers on 11, muharram 1432(16/12/10). Major Street inZaria was standstill for Imam Husain(AS) as procession was going on. An onlooker was reported to broke into tears as he saw the dramtised head of Imam Husain on a spear raised up in the sky while his family members were being dragged as captives by Yazid men. He asked "Is this what happened to the grandson of the Prophet Imam Husain(AS) and his family members?!" as he was weeping. Ashura tragedy still remains unknown to many.

courtesy:the Islamic Movement of Nigieria website
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Sydney,Australia 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2010

Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in the holy city of Karbala,Iraq 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning Procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in the Karachi,Pakistan 16/12/2010

[img][/img]
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2010
ENGLISH LECTURE-Sources of Islamic Guidance - Sheikh Hamza Sodagar | Night 7 - Muharram 1432 (in commemoration of Imam Hussain's matyrdom):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEfG100lV4E&feature=autoshare
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in the Dubai,United Arab Emirates 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in India 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in London,U.K.

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by illusion2: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
I hope no one was blown up in Pakistan during the procession  cheesy

Those Sunni Pakis are probably the most s.tupid people on earth  grin
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Thailand

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Kenya

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2010

Ashura mourning commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in the Philippines

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2010

Ashura mourning procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Tehran,Islamic Republlic of Iran 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning procession commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in the holy city of Mashad,Islamic Republlic of Iran 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ashura mourning commemorating Imam Hussain's (as) matyrdom in Accra,Ghana 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2010
ENGLISH LECTURE-"Keeping Day of Judgement in Mind" - Professor Hassanain Rajabali | Lecture 04 Muharram 1432/2010 (in commemoration of Imam Hussain's matyrdom):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UunKvFhyoWo

ENGLISH LECTURE-"Sources of Islamic Guidance" - Sheikh Hamza Sodagar | Night 7 - Muharram 1432/2010 (in commemoration of Imam Hussain's matyrdom):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEfG100lV4E&feature=autoshare
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Abuzola1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2010
Only you talking to yourself for the past 3 days, shia mentality, roflmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / Lodge Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.