Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? (28771 Views)

Re: How I Discovered Shia Islam Was The True Islam / Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam / Radicalization Of Islam: What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2010
The great hero companion of the Prophet Muhammad (sa),who stood with Imam Hussain (as) (against tyranny and oppression) and his grey hair witnessed Karbala and his blood colored his hair and was crowned with shahada (matyrdom).this great companion is Zubair Ibn al-Qain al-Bajali (may Allah be pleased with him):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yah0GsDNbwo
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2010
Abuzola !:

Only you talking to yourself for the past 3 days, shia mentality, roflmao

i am not talking to myself.you should learn english and know what a "monologue" is.

i am doing the public a valuable service which only almighty Allah will and can reward me for.you opened another thread to "refute" what you deem "baseless shia theology" but only ended up conceding with fear of the shia,as you said you now fear shia more.you should be very scared of the shia,i am telling you.and that is exactly the case in the world because the world fears the truth.the shias have survived for centuries ever since the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (sa) under taqiyya and the holy family and their followers and supporters (shia) were persecuted but no one can extinguish the truth."It is He (Allah) that sent His messenger with the religion of truth that it may prevail over all others,much as the unbelievers may detest it".spreading the truth does not need bombs and swords.it needs pens and mouths.indeed as the Prophet said: "the pen is mightier than the sword" and he said :"the ink of the scholar is holier than the blood of the matyr".if we are given the chance to peacefully put our beliefs in Islam to the world,the teachings and guidance of the Islam through the Prophet Muhammad and the Ahlul-Bayt (AS) WILL CONQUER THE WORLD AND ATTRACT THE UNBELIEVERS FROM ALL GROUPS AND PLACES.YOU DONT NEED TO KILL ANYONE TO MAKE THEM ACCEPT ISLAM."TRUTH IS CLEAR FROM FALSEHOOD".LET PEOPLE USE THEIR HEADS AND HEARTS AFTERALL THE QURAN TELLS US "THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN BELIEF".that is true islam and that is what shia islam teaches.leave your wahhabi threats to force people or kill them to believe.the Prophet did not force anyone into Islam.your job is to silence us,but no one will ever succeed.

you now lack the skills and knowledge to "refute" you're now using mockery tactics to detract my posts and lessen their importance through distraction.you will fail.are you not ashamed?you seemed to be the "hero muslim" on nairaland and now you demonstrated your ignorance in several posts in the other thread even on the beliefs of the sunnis you claim to belong to.for example you mentioned that sunnis regard  the 12 shia imams as liars except the 12th who is expected to come.in the first place sunnis go to the extent of even doubting the birth of the 12th imam and dont believe that that particular person is the mahdi.i wonder now how you suddenly recognize a 12th imam? secondly among the 12 imams who are all from the progeny of the Prophet Muhammad (sa),the first three are Ali and hassan and hussain,the grand children of the Prophet and children of Fatima.you claim to love them as the Quran orders,do you also declare the first 3 as liars?or are you going to exempt another 3 from the 12?

you're ridiculous.ignorance is a disease.my advice to you is to read or you can go to bed and sleep!!!
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Abuzola1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
What dumb service are u offering, u are just wasting time with your baseless and delusional shia theology, may Allah's curse be upon shia the enemy of the household of the Prophet, regardless of AISHA, uthman married two daughter of the prophet, hafsa the daughter of umar married The Prophet. Shame on you.

The reason why am scared of shia from the discussion i had with you is how dangerous you people are, you are a great threat to Islam. No wonder many shia embraced sunni afterwards
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
Abuzola !:

What dumb service are u offering, u are just wasting time with your baseless and delusional shia theology, may Allah's curse be upon shia the enemy of the household of the Prophet, regardless of AISHA, uthman married two daughter of the prophet, hafsa the daughter of umar married The Prophet. Shame on you.

you can bark as you like.barking is the easiest thing for dogs to do.you're not the only member of this forum,are you?or you think all else are fools and dummies who know nothing or cannot think for themselves?

the confident liar!!!it reminds me of how the kuffar argue.subhanallah how strong the word of truth can be on the skin of falsehood!!!sharper than the edge of the sword!!!

let me start by saying that muslim scholars are divided whether or not Zainab,Ruqayya and Um Kulthum (as) were biological daughters of the Prophet or daughters of Lady Khadijah (as) from her previous marriage or otherwise.evidence exist which show they were not biological daughters of the Prophet.

both ladies that Usthman married were previously wedded to the two sons of Abu Lahab according to your books.upon the advent of Islam,Abu Lahab ordered his sons to divorce those two ladies and surah tabbah was revealed.if by any means marriage of this sort is anything to take pride from and an evidence for righteousness,then Abu Lahab who is cursed in the holy Quran and destined for hell,and he died as a kafir was also the "father-in-law of two lights".so in that way Abu Lahab,the kafir which an entire chapter of the Quran was revealed to curse him have more pride than the millions of believers.also Ruqayyah was said in your books to have married Usthman while usthman was still the jahiliyyah.another hadith cite how usthman rushed to become muslim because of Ruqyya's beauty (and not because of the truth)!!!that would mean that she had married two kuffar!!!what merit is there?it really bewilders a muslim,how you people can believe that the Prophet would give his daughters (regardless if they were biological,adopted or step-daughters) for marriage to men who were not muslims.we know well the enmity between the kuffar and the Prophet of Islam.does it make sense for you to give your daughters in marriage to infidels?were there no muslim men?how can you think in this light.as for us,we believe those hadiths are fabricated and void.they are part of the hadiths fabricated by muawiya.

secondly marriage ties are not an esceape from judgement or a sign of protection from fire or a grant of salvation.

thirdly while you advance marriage ties of this and that,it is only when it concerns Ali and Fatima (as)and their children that you totally blank and forget that they are tied in marriage and blood with the Prophet.when muawiya fought and killed members of the Prophet's family you forget who they are.when yazeed butchered Imam Hussain,you likewise forget who Hussain is.here i am not even talking about truth and justice nor about what Allah revealed in respect to the successionship of Imam Ali.i am basing everything on your faulty logic and marriage connection.

dont you fear God?what double standard is this?

note these 2 points from the answering-ansar.org site:

-"these daughters don’t possess any merit. There is no merit for a Muslim man that remarries a divorced woman that was previously married to a Kafir".

-"the relationship between the Prophet(s) and Uthman is of son in law and father in law whilst the relationship of Qabeel with Adam(as) and the relationship   of Yusuf’s brothers with Prophet Yaqub(as) was the relationship of sons, and the relation of Noah(as) with his son was also a father/son’s relationship; yet these close blood ties did not avail them from their injustices and the same can be said of Uthman"

The reason why am scared of shia from the discussion i had with you is how dangerous you people are, you are a great threat to Islam. No wonder many shia embraced sunni afterwards

liar!!!
do you think Islam is your father's property?who gave you the right to speak on behalf of islam?

for every thousand sunni that becomes shia,you'd hardly find one shia who become sunni.are you repeating the lies of the christians who boast over Islam?

why would a shia become sunni?to teach us how to love yazeed?or to teach us how to lessen the importance of the Ahlul-Bayt and turn a blind eye to instructions left behind by the Prophet?

keep quiet jor!!!
your words smell like those from a stinking mouth!!!
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2010

Ashura Procession Commemorating Imam Hussain's Matyrdom in Accra,Ghana 16/12/2010

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Abuzola1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2010
Yeeee ! Hahahaha, what a dangerous shia, ummul Qulthum, zainab, and rukayya were not biological children of the Prophet ? lmao, infact the goon said that they even married abu lahab, then what abt fatimah ? They sanctify her, lmao , i have been wasting my time with a hypocrite, Allah ya isa ban yafe ba.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
Abuzola !:

Yeeee ! Hahahaha, what a dangerous shia, ummul Qulthum, zainab, and rukayya were not biological children of the Prophet ? lmao, infact the goon said that they even married abu lahab, then what abt fatimah ? They sanctify her, lmao , i have been wasting my time with a hypocrite, Allah ya isa ban yafe ba.

thank God you've proven yourself with your hands.now everyone will see that you dont read well or you dont know how to read.where did i say anyone was married to abu lahab?they were married to sons of abu lahab.and even that i said,that is mentioned in your books and not ours.i also said they are fabricated hadiths.maybe your phone is not good enough to browse.get a pc and stop wasting my time.you're simply replying just for eye service and to make record that you have said something.eventhough what you say is meaningless and wrong.

we dont sanctify anyone.it is Allah we obey alone!!!

do some reading here (you will find everything including whether or not those ladies were the Prophet's biological daughters from your books):

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/who_really_killed_uthman/en/chap7.php
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by hymen(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
LagosShia:

for every thousand sunni that becomes shia,you'd hardly find one shia who become sunni.are you repeating the lies of the christians who boast over Islam?

Hey ! Leave christianity out of this ! angry

Kindly stick to your contending versions of intra-arab tribal wars please cheesy
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Abuzola1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hymen, the religion of the cross is not of our concern. So get out from here
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2010
hymen:

Hey ! Leave christianity out of this ! angry

Kindly stick to your contending versions of intra-arab tribal wars please cheesy

follower of blood-thirsty vampiric deity,you too want to shut me up?!!!!

just a point of correction:this has nothing to do with arab wars.if you're ignorant am not suprised.just keep your mouth shut.ok?

afterall your jewish cult of christianity keeps on splitting and multiplying like bacteria.all the one thousand and one sects and denominations have no fundamental beliefs alike.you'd hardly find two christian denominations with the same fundamentals.all of you are different religions using the image of Jesus.you keep splitting and multiplying all in the name of one man.it is only the name of that man that deceive people that you're one religion.

respect yourself,ok woman?
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Abuzola1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
Ok i admit i skip that path, but you know thats a bloody lie, where is your hadith to support it
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2010
Abuzola !:

Ok i admit i skip that path, but you know thats a bloody lie, where is your hadith to support it

1.) For proof we shall cite the following authentic sunni books.

2.) Al Tabaqat al Kubra, Volume 8, page 36

3.) Al Isaba fi Tameez al Sahaba, Volume 4, page 297

4.) Usdul Ghaba fi Marafat e Sahaba, Volume 7, Page 113 & Volume 7, page 384

5.) Al Istiab fi isma al Ashaab, Volume 4, page 292

6.) Tarikh e Khmees, Volume 1, Page 274

7.) Al Badayah wal Nahayah, Page 308

8.) Seerat ibn Hasham, Volume 2, Page 652 printed in Egypt.

9.) Al Muajib ul deena, Volume 1, page 45

10.) Sharah Fiqah Akbar, page 130

11.) Tafsir Dur e Manthoor, page 409, Surah Tabat

12.) Tafsir Ruh al Mani, parah 30, Surah Tabat

13.) Zakhair al Uqba, page 162, Qism 2nd Chapter 1, fasl 5th

14.) Noor al Abasar, page 83

15.) As'af ar Raghibain, page 84

16.) Tazkarat al Khawas al Amma, page 182, chapter 11

17.) al Mu'arif la bin Qateeba page 55 and page 62

18.) Madarijun Nabuwah, page 458, published Nolakshur

19.) Ma`raj al Nabuwah, page 86, Rukn 4

20.) Rodha tul Ahbaab, page 604

21.) Habib as Sayeer Volume 1, page 90, part 3

We read in Usdul Ghaba fi Marafat e Sahaba:

“The Prophet(s) had married Ruqiyyah with Utba bin Abi Laheb kaafir and the sister of Ruqiyyah i.e Ume Kulthoom with Uteeba bin Abi Laheb kaafir. When [to counter Abu Laheb] Surah Tabata was revealed, Utba’s and Uteebaa’s father Abu Laheb and mother Ume Jameel asked them to separate [means to divorce] both the daughters of Muhammad(s). Hence they divorced them without making relations with them, this was a grace from Allah (swt) for both Ruqiyyah and Ume Kulthoom and a disgrace for both Utba and Uteeba. Then Uthman bin Affan married Ruqiyyah in Makkah and Ruqiyyah along with Uthman migrated towards Habshah”

We read in Al Istiab:

“Ruqiyyah entered into a nikah with Utba bin Abi Laheb the Kaafir whilst Ume Kulthoom was in Uteeba’s house. When Surah Tabat was revealed, they were divorced and then Uthman married Ruqiyyah in Makkah”

We read in Al Isaba:

“Ruqiyyah was initially under the nikah of Utba bin Abi Laheb Kaafir, when the Prophet(s) declared his Prophethood, Abu Lahab instructed his son to divorce Ruqiyyah and then Uthman married Ruqiyyah”.

courtesy: answering-ansar.org
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Abuzola1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2010
Oh God ! When will you grow up and start giving me coherent answer, mr shia the books you mention are never hadith, not to talk of authentic. Why are you always like this
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 1:40am On Dec 20, 2010
Abuzola !:

Oh God ! When will you grow up and start giving me coherent answer, mr shia the books you mention are never hadith, not to talk of authentic. Why are you always like this

both Ruqayya and Um Kulthum were married to the sons of abu lahab.even if those women were the biological daughters of the Prophet,they were married to the sons of abu lahab before the verse of tahreem of marriage to kuffar was revealed.the same thing applied to the prohibition of alcohol.it started gradually through condemnation before a total ban.

then again,marriage ties play no role to salvation.sons and wives of previous prophets have being damned.so what is suprising if a wife or son in law of our Prophet go astray?

the references presented contain sunni hadiths.they are hadiths.Ruqayya and Um Kulthum were previously married to the sons of abu lahab before usthman.

you read about the daughters of the Prophet from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruqayyah_bint_Muhammad
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Abuzola1(m): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2010
Mr man if you cannot support your lie with any hadith pls shut up and stop tarnishing the family of the Prophet. You are indeed pathetic, wikipedia is now part of your proof, lol, is it not wiki that said Prophet muhammad was a cunning propagandist, too bad for you.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by hymen(f): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
LagosShia:

follower of blood-thirsty vampiric deity,you too want to shut me up?!!!!

afterall your jewish cult of christianity keeps on splitting and multiplying like bacteria.all the one thousand and one sects and denominations have no fundamental beliefs alike.you'd hardly find two christian denominations with the same fundamentals.all of you are different religions using the image of Jesus.you keep splitting and multiplying all in the name of one man.it is only the name of that man that deceive people that you're one religion.

Imagine an occultic , idolater,grave worshipping Shia like yourself casting aspersions.

Its the head of your cult -the idol Hussain that is a blood sucker - see below scenes from ashoora processions  few days ago  tongue

Check out this video too : http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2010/12/17/damon.lebanon.ashoura.cnn?iref=allsearch

Now tell me who is the BLOOD S.UCKER - sucker !  tongue
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by hymen(f): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2010
More from the blood suckers cry
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by hymen(f): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2010
more blood sucking cry cry cry
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by hymen(f): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2010
The poor children aren't  left out. . . ,   fresh blood ?  undecided  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by hymen(f): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
All for Hussain cry cry cry cry cry

Never seen so much blood in my life angry
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by chakula: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
Guide us to the straight path: that is, ‘show us the way to it’. May God bless our Prophet Muhammad (s), his Family and Companions and grant them everlasting peace.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Sweetnecta: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
Allahu Akbar. What is worship of Allah in all the self punishment, blood and cries? Anyway, I copied the piece below from the section of Islamic cult on www.answering-christianity.com.
It speaks to all of us, including the author. Islam by nature is an Advise. There is no compulsion in this advice, below.

The Jews had fell into the same sin many Muslims are falling into today, and Allah Almighty considered them as "polytheists".
I have written the following on my Message Board at: http://www.answering-christianity.com/cgi-bin/message_board_islam/read_post.cgi?file_name=7/3.txt

Here is a Hadith (Saying of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him) that prohibits exaggeration in praising and glorification of others:
Narrated 'Umar: "I heard the Prophet saying, 'Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Prophets, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654)"

While the Hadith here is talking about Prophet Muhammad only, but the wisdom behind and the bottom line of it is that any exaggeration in praising men created from dust is a sin!

The Jews had fell into this very sin before. Here is what Allah Almighty said about them:
"The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! (The Noble Quran, 9:30)"

"They take their priests and their authorities to be their lords in derogation of God, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him). (The Noble Quran, 9:31)"

While the Jews are not trinitarians as most Christians are, but they still had fell into the sin of polytheism by glorifying men created from dust. All they had to do is elate their priests and authorities to a higher level than they deserve.
The Sunni Muslims do fall into this sin as well! Those from the Sunnis who blow up Shia Mosques just because Shias disagree with the political views of the first three Caliphs and how they handled certain situations in the past, 1500 years ago, is a BIG CRIME AND POSSIBLY A POLYTHEISM (shirk)!

Those of the Sunni Muslims that do that, along with the Shias that flog themselves with metal chains until they bleed to praise and glorify men created from dust are AS MUCH SINFUL AS THE JEWS WHOM ALLAH ALMIGHTY CURSED IN THE NOBLE QURAN AND CONSIDERED AS POLYTHEISTS, EVEN THOUGH JUDAISM HAS NO FORM OF POLYTHEISM IN IT.

Again, remember that Allah Almighty Said:
"If God were to punish men according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants. (The Noble Quran, 35:45)"

"If Allah were to punish Men for their wrongdoing, He would not leave, on the (earth), A single living creature: But He gives them respite For a stated Term: When their Term expires, They would not be able To delay (the punishment) For a single hour, just as They would not be able To anticipate it (for a single hour). (The Noble Quran, 16:61)"
Again, I would like for any Muslim Sunni or Muslim Shia to tell me if Allah Almighty would leave on the face of the earth any of the Disciples or Imams alive if He were to punish Mankind for their sins.

2- A refutation to some moronic Muslims who worship the Prophet and his companions:
Let us look at what Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"The similitude of Jesus before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (The Noble Quran, 3:59)"
"But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing? (The Noble Quran, 19:67)"

While Noble Verse 3:59 on the surface seems to be only limited to Jesus and Adam peace be upon them, but to any person with an atom of a brain and thinking capability, it includes all Prophets and all Messengers of GOD Almighty. So technically we can say:
"The similitude of Jesus (son of Adam being human and member of the human family) before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (The Noble Quran, 3:59)"

So why am I saying this? And what is the purpose of this section? First of all, this Noble Verse came down to respond to trinitarian christians who glorify and praise Jesus. Allah Almighty responded to them and made it crystal clear that Jesus is no more than a creation of GOD Almighty created from worthless dust by virtue of us being extension of Adam, being his children, just like Adam and the rest of us.

As I fully described in the previous section above, some of the modern Muslims today are doing the same exact sin as the Jews did. They glorify not only the Prophet, peace be upon him, himself, but they also glorify and praise his companions; ordinary righteous people like any ordinary righteous person today. They were not appointed by GOD Almighty for any Divine Mission, and yet, they are still being praised and glorified. Not that if they were appointed for a Divine Mission they should be glorified and praised. These people are being praised and glorified to a point where some Muslim fanatics literally kill other Muslims for them as I explained in the above section, because the others have some disagreements with their political ways and how they handled certain situations in the past, 1500 years ago.

Are modern-day Salafies really following the original teachings of Prophet Muhammad and his companions?
3- I don't think the Muslim fanatics really understand the true meaning of polytheism?
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
Abuzola !:

Mr man if you cannot support your lie with any hadith pls shut up and stop tarnishing the family of the Prophet. You are indeed pathetic, wikipedia is now part of your proof, lol, is it not wiki that said Prophet muhammad was a cunning propagandist, too bad for you.

Abuzola !:

you actually think that stretching your mouth wider constitute proof for your case and using adjective is what will convince people.

how is it mt problem that you dont recognize your books?i have given hadith,you said those are not hadith.the below hadith was part of what i presented.you talk like a fool.how can you accuse me of tranishing the Prophet's family?are you stupid?may God punish you!!!what did i say from my own that i tarnish anyone?

as for wikipedia,they can say what they like.i will read everything and use my god-given brain to know truth from falsehood.and besides i dont blame wikipedia.the myth that are full in sunni hadith books have what is worse about the Prophet (sa).the kuffar actually go and search your mythical and fake hadith to attack islam and the Prophet.take for example the story of the satanic verses.that fabricated story is found in your book called Tabari.

here is the hadith one last time.if you want to be ignorant i will move on:

Usdul Ghaba fi Marafat e Sahaba:

“The Prophet(s) had married Ruqiyyah with Utba bin Abi Laheb kaafir and the sister of Ruqiyyah i.e Ume Kulthoom with Uteeba bin Abi Laheb kaafir. When [to counter Abu Laheb] Surah Tabata was revealed, Utba’s and Uteebaa’s father Abu Laheb and mother Ume Jameel asked them to separate [means to divorce] both the daughters of Muhammad(s). Hence they divorced them without making relations with them, this was a grace from Allah (swt) for both Ruqiyyah and Ume Kulthoom and a disgrace for both Utba and Uteeba. Then Uthman bin Affan married Ruqiyyah in Makkah and Ruqiyyah along with Uthman migrated towards Habshah”
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Karbala: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
Abuzola !:

you actually think that stretching your mouth wider constitute proof for your case and using adjective is what will convince people.
how is it mt problem that you dont recognize your books?i have given hadith,you said those are not hadith.the below hadith was part of what i presented.you talk like a fool.how can you accuse me of tranishing the Prophet's family?are you stupid?may God punish you!!!what did i say from my own that i tarnish anyone?
as for wikipedia,they can say what they like.i will read everything and use my god-given brain to know truth from falsehood.and besides i dont blame wikipedia.the myth that are full in sunni hadith books have what is worse about the Prophet (sa).the kuffar actually go and search your mythical and fake hadith to attack islam and the Prophet.take for example the story of the satanic verses.that fabricated story is found in your book called Tabari.

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by ShiaMuslim: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Abu Zola!:

i have tried several times to respond to you with different user IDs but each time my post is deleted.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by ShiaMuslim: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
at "hymen",

those people your see cutting themselves are doing that on their own.the religion of islam and shia islam do condemn those acts.our maraje and scholars of the highest eminence are doing their best to dissuade people from such acts.in some places,people have being convinced to instead of wasting their blood to make blood donations on Ashura day.

as for those pictures you posted,those are nothing but photo copies of what you christians have done on easter.as for the rationale behind the actions of those shia men,i will soon explain their actions and try to be logical.i myself have never done that and will never.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by ShiaMuslim: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
note that those Ashura pictures are old.the occurence of self-flagellation has by far decreased thanks to the efforts of our scholars and educated co-religionists.

If the illitrate and over-emotional shia men inflict themselves with wounds and show the willingness to sacrifice themselves fighting for Imam Hussain,who was betrayed and left abandoned to face the enemies alone and lonely in the battle-field,what reasons do christians have for crucifying themselves in the catholic countries like the Philippines and Mexico? was not the man who was allegedly crucified your god who gave up his life willingly in a suicidal fashion fighting for no cause to satisfy his father god who wanted blood (unlike Imam Hussain who fought for a cause)?Hussain died because the enemies killed him and he was betrayed.Hussain was left with no other choice than to sacrifice himself to defeat his enemies.it was the trauma and tragedy of karbala that awakened the sleeping muslims masses to rise against the tyrant,Yazeed.Hussain wanted to cut the hands of the tyrant from destroying islam. why are christians crucifying themselves?to give your vampire god more blood?you got no rationale.wasnt the father god the tyrant like yazeed who shed blood in the case of Jesus based on your own beliefs?

[img]http://1.bp..com/_RXKVjtRHGDY/S6x5S1snmoI/AAAAAAAADsM/86T3B_mlxgo/s1600/Crucifiction_Reinactment_1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6RQrgdhYOCyQgKmsKetmp6q5lB68JWwvksJDgF8I15PcmihwPow[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoW-YeAY2aYzD7FSjTWri2i7qOSz0km182i2cxAlU5UyBeufzE[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-xQZJvLpFHOkuTYQK7iPuYTOqMSBRdX73xxru_PeHaxqWIJsxzQ[/img]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL5dbgRw_WTre2P0XxZfFdumNtSCfpqylVYlZuzZuMdfGeBACh[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg4WUiBI8NsaeKlCNu-Xy-tvD11GXXP5rxV0N7BhlClKqMwxKGvg[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCy1WsdWonI5vugo_4FWFnsZrVhNzt49oONi3Dy3D6vknoAxYI[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_xS1feD3th1qGnFzDVZbS4G_zav1aoO3LlNAkSwJu7rcwn0x9JQ[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_mBlxBe1EpuHYIWXA7qNTCHW7QSkBI577cjXsutIn_0TjdbUtFw[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-gs3IDb4ScGjJg4JcqHQ01XGNKgzREVEgGCJquC8snrddK0v49g[/img]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDMvL2WCw5OxjGo3CCD72Zu3bdUTtasdZbdNPWFbwEyoVffAGfAA[/img]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDiwVags-aDOCiB2BmMzyTypeo92etWdGs4_kLTj3K1dvdb6pF[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT29Q2kAl9j7tHA6u69VXzlOMcRbzAoCmfsLHmoLVIYfyVkGaNR[/img]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgtsPLGQHh10YJqMjh1D7X_Ym1oXJ5LF0q1GvnDSCrRsEuqHFxAw[/img]
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by ShiaMuslim: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2010
IS THERE ANY RATIONALE BEHIND THE ALLEGED CRUCIFIXION?

Major Yeats Brown in his 'LIFE OF A BENGAL LANCER' says "No heathen tribe has conceived so grotesque an idea involving the assumption as it does that man was born with a heredity stain upon him, and that this stain for which he was not responsible, had to be stoned, and that God Almighty had to sacrifice his only begotten son to neutralize this mysterious curse".

COMPARE WITH THIS:

Imam Hussain (as) said:

I Swear by God , I did not rise against the tyrannical rule of Bani Omayah out of selfishness or with the aim of oppression or corruption. My revolt only aimed at reviving the religion of my grandfather , the holy Mohammad and the traditions of my father Ali ibn-Abi Talib , to enjoin good and forbid evil. So, whoever accepts me by accepting the truth , surely God rewards him for supporting the truth. And whoever rejects me , I will be patient until God judges between me and these people justly. Surely , tHE Almighty is the Best Judge of the judges. (Bihar al- Anwar Vol. 44 ", P 329)
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by ShiaMuslim: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
WHY WE COMMEMORATE THE TRAGEDY OF KARBALA AND THE REASONS PEOPLE SEE IN CUTTING THEMSELVES AND INFLICTING INJURY UPON THEMSELVES (as explained to sister "uplawal" in another thread):

LagosShia:

Sister "uplawal",

you asked yesterday a question about commemorating the event of Karbala on the 10th of the holy month of Muharram also known as the day of ashura and its rituals (beating oneself,crying and cutting oneself).

first you need to know that crying should be a natural reaction to something sad you sense.i personally on several occassions have being moved to tears.it doesnt necessarily have to be on ashura.sometimes when a reciter of the Holy Quran has a nice voice and you ponder upon the meanings,you are moved to tears.also when commemorating the matrydom of Imam Hussain on ashura if the reciter has a good voice and uses good expressions to convey the suffereings and pain of Imam Hussain and the Ahlul-Bayt in Karbala,you as a person with humane feelings will be moved to tears.even if it were not Imam Hussain,if anyone human undergo what the Imam suffered you will feel great sorrow.how much more when the person that went that suffering and sacrifice was your Imam and the Imam of humanity and the grandson of the greatest of mankind,the Prophet Muhammad ?

as for hitting the chest,that is a symbolic act that has a meaning relevant to what happened at Karbala.its has to do more with a symbolic kind of rememberance like the way some people do a "V-sign" on some occassions.

cutting oneself is a philosophical issue.even among the shia,not everyone cuts himself and cause blood to flow.those who do it say that no matter how much one tries to feel sorry for Imam Hussain,nothing is too much.therefore the cutting of oneself is meant to symbolize a willing soul ready to sacrifice and die for the Imam in loyalty and love to him and the Prophet Muhammad and the Ahlul-Bayt.they say that because of those who betrayed Imam Hussain and the Imam was killed in an abandoned and very sorrowful way along with his family members and even his 6 months old baby,they want to shed blood for the Imam and die at his service to please Allah.if the Imam was willing not to compromise for the sake of Islam and was so loyal to Allah,we also should emulate that spirit.

some of our scholars do support this view.others do not.those who do not support this view hold that it is haram to inflict oneself or harm oneself.they say that Imam Hussain was beheaded and his blood was shed by the ungodly,so why should we do to ourselves what the evil people did to our Imam?if we want to show love to our Imam,we can do that by remembering him and attending lectures on the commemoration of the day and carrying out symbolic acts like beating our chests (lightly) to bring back the memory of Karbala.we can remember the Imams symbolically and spiritually and islamically without hurting ourselves.an alternative like the saudi shias in the eastern parts of saudi arabia do,they donate their blood (for transfusion) to hospitals.those healthy individuals can donate their blood to help people survive and keep them alive like the way the Imam sacrificed his blood so that Islam will remain alive and healthy just the way it was revealed to his grandfather the Prophet Muhammad (sa).those against blood-letting also think the image of shias cutting themselves gives a bad impression in the minds of non-believers.those who cut themselves think they are not indebted to anyone to prove their enlightenment or sense of civilization when their acts is purely an act of devotion and sacrifice.

As you can see,this act is solely a matter of intentions.therefore a shia is free to show his love the way he feels best in accordance with the fatwas of his Marji (scholar of highest authority in shia islam that issue fatwas,the likes of ayatollah Khomeini and ayatollah Sistani).

Based on intention,no one would dictate to you how to express your intentions or not to.on this note,the issue does not act a divisive issue because we all think that everyone mourning for Imam Hussain is doing his best to remember the Imam and bring back the lessons of Karbala to life in our modern times.

Personally I have never inflicted wounds upon myself.i do beat my chest and I cry to an unimaginable extent when the Sheikh or Sayyid narrates Imam Hussain’s sufferings in Karbala and that of his family members and loyal friends including his six months old baby.as I am typing this,I am only managing to control myself from shedding tears.there is a saying that “Karbala is a wound that never heals in the heart of the believer”.i really feel sad and spiritually overcome when I hear anything about Imam Hussain.if you truly attend the commemoration on the 10th of Muharram which is just a few weeks away,you will understand what I am saying.you should first try and study the event itself and the sacrifice each member that was matyred in Karbala did and refrained from doing for the sake of Islam and the Imam.the event is the epitome of islamic sacrifice and the love for Allah.

As I was saying,I believe in sincerity.i believe if I can be moved to shed tears,I should also be moved to an unconscious state where I can cut myself.but consciously I don’t think it is reasonable for me to inflict wounds on my body.ofcourse I have to mourn Imam Hussain,that is a sunnah of the Prophet.but I can do that in more than one way to express my grief,sadness and love for the Imam.i don’t think it should be done cold-bloodedly.i am not saying those who cut themselves are acting or are being hypocritical.may Allah reward them for their good intentions and Allah will surely reward me for mine too.all of us have the same goal but using different methods.at the end we are all one and we do love Imam Hussain above ourselves.may my soul and the souls of my parents be sacrificed for the sake of Imam Hussain.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-554337.32.html

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Zhulfiqar1: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Abu Zola!

Abuzola !:

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
Abuzola !:

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2010

Ashura mourning commemorating the matyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) in Saudi Arabia 1432AH/2010AD

A SAUDI SHIA MAN DONATING BLOOD TO A HOSPITAL ON ASHURA DAY COMMEMORATING THE MATYRDOM OF IMAM HUSSAIN (AS)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead / Lodge Your Complaints Here / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.