Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (5691 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
lefulefu:
ilegend nothing do u.continue doing ur thing and ignore anybody harrassing you.u no steal anybody money or scam anybody so i no see any reason why dem go dey harrass you.more power to ur books cheesy on the way to chat a lady.

No be lie

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2019

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

No be lie
stop that
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
lefulefu:
ilegend nothing do u.continue doing ur thing and ignore anybody harrassing you.u no steal anybody money or scam anybody so i no see any reason why dem go dey harrass you.more power to ur books cheesy on the way to chat a lady.
lefulefu! lefulefu!! lefulefu!!! how many times I call you
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
stop that

Stop what
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Stop what
u know... what are u canvassing for? a just cause or an impossible one?
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
u know... what are u canvassing for? a just cause or an impossible one?

If only you know
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

If only you know
if u ve suddenly developed a soft spot for that loafer, be bold to let him know... I m sure it ll be his best chance to getting laid... the virgin boy is so shy that he says "Hello" on whatsapp even when u re sitting next to him.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
if u ve suddenly developed a soft spot for that loafer, be bold to let him know... I m sure it ll be his best chance to getting laid... the virgin boy is so shy that he says "Hello" on whatsapp even when u re sitting next to him.

Lol...I laugh in swahili grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Oriyomin25(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
I believe #FACTS not hearsay!
I'm with u on this bro.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
lefulefu! lefulefu!! lefulefu!!! how many times I call you
fowl never crow yet cheesy..but wait oo whats the beef b/w u and ilegend.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
lefulefu:
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by foolbuster: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

Guy you tried oh shooo shocked someone dissed you in 2017, he made a comment in 2019 and you still remember him dissing you almost 3 years after chai shocked I salute you oh,I guess we were created differently. For me there is no moniker here that I can remember dissing or abusing me,not even in the past month,infact not even in the past week.
Nairaland is a faceless forum,there are lots of frustrated dudes here,true but ain't most Nigerians frustrated?
Many don't really mean things they say,most of the vile comments here are a result of heat of arguments. That's how I see it.

Just leave ilegend. His hate, bitterness and fraudulent ways is whats gonna finallyconsume him. We will all witness it unless he turns a new leaf. I doubt he ever will.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Depressed souls fighting above. All they want is a reply from me, but I won't. I just received 2 laptops from Lagos and I'll be dashing them to people to use and better their lives and make legit money. Make una give me some minutes to upgrade them from Windows 8.1 to 10. I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
lefulefu:

The problem is: my neighbor done make am pass me, so I must bring my neighbor down. That's all.

It's unfortunate the child registered on Nairaland in April 2016 and I started posting on the next month of 2016, being May, but today, Mr. April is still a fool and roaming Nairaland why Mr. May is smiling to the bank.

If he wants to succeed, he should put God first, then stay focused. That's me secret.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Lol...I laugh in swahili grin grin

Abeg, shift make I sit follow you laugh grin grin

I'm having fun but some people are being depressed as they watch me enjoy myself.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
foolbuster:

Just leave ilegend. His hate, bitterness and fraudulent ways is whats gonna finallyconsume him. We will all witness it unless he turns a new leaf. I doubt he ever will.
I thought I was the only one observing

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Depressed souls fighting above. All they want is a reply from me, but I won't. I just received 2 laptops from Lagos and I'll be dashing them to people to use and better their lives and make legit money. Make una give me some minutes to upgrade them from Windows 8.1 to 10. I'll be back.
shut up... pocket ur rickety laptop... babalowo should pretend to be a big boi... I m sure someone in ur neighbourhood needs ur help.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

The problem is: my neighbor done make am pass me, so I must bring my neighbor down. That's all.

It's unfortunate the child registered on Nairaland in April 2016 and I started posting on the next month of 2016, being May, but today, Mr. April is still a fool and roaming Nairaland why Mr. May is smiling to the bank.

If he wants to succeed, he should put God first, then stay focused. That's me secret.
see the loafing scavenger hoping people will fall victim to his cheap trick...
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lol.

All he wants is just a direct reply from assistant Jesus like me. Any comment I make, the depressed rat will reply even though it doesn't concern him. Let's keep the people entertained.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wahala dey o!

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Lol.

All he wants is just a direct reply from assistant Jesus like me. Any comment I make, the depressed rat will reply even though it doesn't concern him. Let's keep the people entertained.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wahala dey o!
when I say shut up, I mean it.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Currently installing Photoshop for my new students before I hand the laptops over.

What I typed above doesn't require a reply, but watch how a frustrated rat is going to reply it.

Hahaha.

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Greatzeus:

Guy you tried oh shooo shocked someone dissed you in 2017, he made a comment in 2019 and you still remember him dissing you almost 3 years after chai shocked I salute you oh,I guess we were created differently. For me there is no moniker here that I can remember dissing or abusing me,not even in the past month,infact not even in the past week.
Nairaland is a faceless forum,there are lots of frustrated dudes here,true but ain't most Nigerians frustrated?
Many don't really mean things they say,most of the vile comments here are a result of heat of arguments. That's how I see it.
the said comment was made lightheartedly yesterday!

Can't even remember dissing the nigga if not for the screenshot. That comment must have really hurt Ilegend for him to remember it years later.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mission accomplished. Time to sleep.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:

Can't even remember dissing the nigga if not for the screenshot. That comment must have really hurt Ilegend for him to remember it years later.

that dude is a baggage of emotional brouhaha.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:

It appeared in a book, so it's quite easy to recall something I have put in a book.

If an army man pulls a trigger lightheartedly, will it kill or not?

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

@ Ilegeng, i'm sorry ok? Nairaland is a tough place filled with people with iced cold veins online but most of us are cool peeps in the real world. Don't take everything here serious.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Mission accomplished. Time to sleep.
u ve succeeded in doing nothing... what mission did u accomplish
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:

@ Ilegeng, i'm sorry ok? Nairaland is a tough place filled with people with iced cold veins online but most of us are cool peeps in the real world. Don't take everything here serious.

At least, your smarter than the two rats above. You've been forgiven, dear. All the best.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:

stop doin' that shit. apologising for what... it's like u need the laptop.?
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

It appeared in a book, so it's quite easy to recall something I have put in a book.

If an army man pulls a trigger lightheartedly, will it kill or not?
haaaaa!!!!!!! In a book??
Jeezz!
Wtf man?
Is it that bad?
Are you this emotional??
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:
haaaaa!!!!!!! In a book??
Jeezz!
Wtf man?
Is it that bad?
Are you this emotional??

Financially emotional. I love to emotionally gather the money so I can use it to help people. One way to gather the money is by writing as many quality books as I can and sell it to readers all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stripper Fell From High Pole, Broke Her Jaw, Teeths While Dancing (photos) / Have You Dated A Prostitute Before? / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.