Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (5693 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
that dude is a baggage of emotional brouhaha.
i swear to God, in all my life, i've not met a man this emotional.
Jeez!
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

At least, your smarter than the two rats above. You've been forgiven, dear. All the best.
a green lab mouse like u should bury ur nose in the mud and squeal like a pig for attempting to defame the reputation of your ancestors.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:
Jeez!

Hahaha. Thank God you did. So, you think spreading your depression on others isn't emotional?

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
All the child above wants is a reply from me, but God knows it won't happen. Lol.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:
Jeez!
it's a wonder.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Let's entertain the crowd a little. #smile.

Whichever way it ends, it's a win win for me.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
All the child above wants is a reply from me, but God knows it won't happen. Lol.
we are ur elders, if u attempt to quote or call us by our names... we will give u a resounding knock on ur head that ll format and reset u brain.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Oh, I forgot to say the touchpad of one of the laptops is really cool.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
All these formats just for me to reply him? Damn!

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
I may end up sharing recharge card soon β€” if I don't fall asleep.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
stop doin' that shit. apologising for what... it's like u need the laptop.?
hey mr Man, if you have issues with him, let it be between the two of you. Don't involve me in it. Ok?

I said something that hurt him years ago, he brought it up, i felt bad and apologised. What is the big deal about that? He's not the first nairalander i'm apologising to.

Just try and make peace with people if you truly know you've hurt them. There's no shame in that.

6 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:
hey mr Man, if you have issues with him, let it be between the two of you. Don't involve me in it. Ok?

I said something that hurt him years ago, he brought it up, i felt bad and apologised. What is the big deal about that? He's not the first nairalander i'm apologising to.

Just try and make peace with people if you truly know you've hurt them. There's no shame in that.
smh

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:

Wow! With this, I'm totally humbled and I have wholeheartedly forgiven you. Ego won't let most men do what you just did. Accept my apologies too.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
I may end up sharing recharge card soon β€” if I don't fall asleep.
give ur family members... I m sure they need it
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

Wow! With this, I'm totally humbled and I have wholeheartedly forgiven you. Ego won't let most men do what you just did.
humbled in a coffin'. R.I.P... the undertakers are here grin
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
The rat above needs just one chance with me, but I'm feeling like assistant Jesus tonight.

If I will dignify him with a direct reply, it will be next year. He needs to earn it. #Smile.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

Wow! With this, I'm totally humbled and I have wholeheartedly forgiven you. Ego won't let most men do what you just did. Accept my apologies too.
Like i said earlier, most of us in the real world are not what we appear to be like online.

Guess we cool. Right?
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:
Like i said earlier, most of us in the real world are not what we appear to be like online.

Guess we cool. Right?
I hate guys like u. terrible sissy.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:

Guess we cool. Right?

We cool, dear. Old things have passed away. I forgive easily when an apology is tendered. I wish you the best, dear.

Let me use the rat above to catch some fun and entertain my readers.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

We cool, dear. Old things have passed away. I forgive easily when an apology is tendered. I wish you the best, dear.

Let me use the rat above to catch some fun and entertain my readers.
peace.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
The rat above needs just one chance with me, but I'm feeling like assistant Jesus tonight.

If I will dignify him with a direct reply, it will be next year. He needs to earn it. #Smile.
u ve pleaded severely with me via email to STOP. u once offered peanuts to pacify me into hiding truths but I declined... now u feel u can fix it ur own way. I think NAIRALANDERS deserves to know the truth... and they ll.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
I hate guys like u. terrible sissy.
Ok, but how does that put beer in my cup or cigar between my fingers?

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
One thing most of you don't know is: The Chinese boy that has been trolling me on this thread and quoting me up and down sent me a message last year to help him sell some relationship books he wrote and we'll divide the income 50/50, but I told him I'm not interested. I don't do such. Amazon is there for him to sell his books.

Ever since, I have been on his case. Truthfully, I don't take him seriously, but I love using him to make my thread get views as we argue back and forth.

After this thread is dead, I will forget he exists until when next I want to use him.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:
Ok, but how does that put beer in my cup or cigar between my fingers?
go to bed. make sure u wake up.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Gofwane(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
Alright, then. Good night.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
One thing most of you don't know is: The Chinese boy that has been trolling me on this thread and quoting me up and down sent me a message last year to help him sell some relationship books he wrote and we'll divide the income 50/50, but I told him I'm not interested. I don't do such. Amazon is there for him to sell his books.

Ever since, I has been on his case. Truthfully, I don't take him seriously, but I love using him to make my thread get views as we argue back and forth.

After this thread is dead, I will forget he exists until when next I want to use him.
empty brain acting clever... the wise ones knows u fabricate as much lies as u write with ur local ebooks. I think we are all used to ur old fashioned model of deception... we are smarter than that... try something else. chenzen is above ur league
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Whats going on here undecided
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
It's late so go and sleep nah

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmm. Time to abandon the thread for Mr. Champions League.

Hahahaha. Abeg, make una no follow me laugh o!

Let's leave the thread for him and see how he'll handle it.

End of thread.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
RedCreme21:
Whats going on here undecided
Something interesting dear
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

It's late so go and sleep nah
successful people dont sleep at night.
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
successful people dont sleep at night.

Says who
Better ask iLegendd to show d way sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video) / Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning? / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.