Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (5681 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Hmm. Time to abandon the thread for Mr. Champions League.

Hahahaha. Abeg, make una no follow me laugh o!

Let's leave the thread for him and see how he'll handle it.

End of thread.
I deserve a medallion for keeping this thread alive and afloat... anyway a good man never expects his reward from a rètarded tadpole. grin
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Something interesting dear
So it seems. undecided Let me settle here also.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Says who
Better ask iLegendd to show d way sha
that guy can package poo and it will be served as Ghana's jollof rice. He empty !!!
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Hmm. Time to abandon the thread for Mr. Champions League.

Hahahaha. Abeg, make una no follow me laugh o!

Let's leave the thread for him and see how he'll handle it.

End of thread.

ilegend with many enemies ..lol
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
that guy can package poo and it will be served as Ghana's jollof rice. He empty !!!

Bro goodnyt ...sleep well
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Bro goodnyt ...sleep well
I said it... u re falling in love grin
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
I may end up sharing recharge card soon — if I don't fall asleep.
if you want to close the thread at least the card is very important to some of us like me
make your actions speak for you forget those peeps
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
. grin
chenzen:
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Loxleyy:
if you want to close the thread at least the card is very important to some of us like me
make your actions speak for you forget those peeps

Straight forward man ..chop knuckle
Lol

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
balosammy:

Straight forward man ..chop knuckle Lol
as e day hot me just day eye the card oh cos i day owe MTN those men no get joy at all pesin day make money daily you day go beef am
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Loxleyy:
as e day hot me just day eye the card oh cos i day owe MTN
those men no get joy at all pesin day make money daily you day go beef am

No mind the mumu Dem , instead make Dem learn from person wey don Sabi road them dey beef , some of them dey owe house rent of 6months o
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
balosammy:

No mind the mumu Dem , instead make Dem learn from person wey don Sabi road them dey beef , some of them dey owe house rent of 6months o

na small small GOD go help us
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Danwakae(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
shut up... I m helping u develop a drowning and failing thread... u need me to keep it afloat. Inbox me if u want to make FP

So na PDP and APC wuru wuru people take dey make FP ...bad people
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by AyamBlaze: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd is paying chenzen to promote him. Those guys are friends outside NL
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 10, 2019
balosammy:

thunder fire u !!!

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
iLegendd:

The problem is: my neighbor done make am pass me, so I must bring my neighbor down. That's all.

It's unfortunate the child registered on Nairaland in April 2016 and I started posting on the next month of 2016, being May, but today, Mr. April is still a fool and roaming Nairaland why Mr. May is smiling to the bank.

If he wants to succeed, he should put God first, then stay focused. That's me secret.
ok the PHD(pull him down) syndrome i understand grin.You get quite a number of haters for here but the funny thing be say i hardly see u looking for .u only dey advertise your hustle so i no come understand why some guys dey go dey attack you.anyway nothing do u cheesy.happy sunday cheesy.

1 Like

Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
lefulefu:
ok the PHD(pull him down) syndrome i understand grin.You get quite a number of haters for here but the funny thing be say i hardly see u looking for .u only dey advertise your hustle so i no come understand why some guys dey go dey attack you.anyway nothing do u cheesy.happy sunday cheesy.
shut up
Re: WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
AyamBlaze:
iLegendd is paying chenzen to promote him. Those guys are friends outside NL

Nice for revealing this amazing secret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okafor’s Law Not Working. / Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding? / Open Relationships: Would You Have One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.