Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) (11810 Views)

Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

There is no such thing as imposition of presidency in nigeria by the northerners again that's a done deal. cool

YOU REALLY THINK SO? LETS SEE 2015.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

YOU REALLY THINK SO? LETS SEE 2015.

They cannot pluck Jonathan off because he's not a northerner. No parts in the south, especially the Ijaw militants, will allow it. If a northerner wins the 2015 election fair and square then no biggy he gets presidency.However, if he cheats or tries to enter the presidency through imposition then he should get ready for Part 2.It's that simple. cool
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
andre uweh
Andre Uweh:

Can you imagine that the boy has filled up the entire politics section with his hatred posts.

this one dey craze, inyamarai id-iot angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
DapoBear:

Lol, they oppose the guy for being Hausa? They are quite arrogant

the same way hausas oppose saraki because hes not mixed with hausa and doesnt speak hausa.

there are many fulanis who dont speak hausa or they might prefer to speak yoruba or nupe or kanuri. saraki doesnt cut it for hausas and sambo doesnt it cut it for fulanis.

chyz:

"And another thing after jonathan fixes the census problem with inflated population results of northern indigenes and proves that we are the more populous in the south, if we in the south all vote for an Igbo christian then what will you northerners do?"

he can try but theres no such thing as "north indignes" there are northerners whether you are fula from Burkano Faso,  kanuri from chad, berber from mali  or hausa from niger
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

They cannot pluck Jonathan off because he's not a northerner. No parts in the south, especially the Ijaw militants, will allow it. If a northerner wins the 2015 election fair and square then no biggy he gets presidency[b].However, if he cheats or tries to enter the presidency through imposition then he should get ready for Part 2[/b].It's that simple. cool

Gbam!!! are you northerners seeing this.

before the amalgamation, the south was united (although we do our things differently) we had prosperous life and the country was growing. but after the amalgamation ( not blaming northerners) we have fought and argued on every nigerian forum in the world.

when did things degenerate to this?? sad
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

he can try but theres no such thing as "north indignes" there are northerners whether you are fula from Burkano Faso,  kanuri from chad, berber from mali  or hausa from niger

this just shows that we have no "northern" border!!!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

t[b]he same way hausas oppose saraki because hes not mixed with hausa and doesnt speak hausa.[/b]

there are many fulanis who dont speak hausa or they might prefer to speak yoruba or nupe or kanuri. saraki doesnt cut it for hausas and sambo doesnt it cut it for fulanis.

bukola is a yoruba man, yorubas are trying to rule the north

how can a yoruba man say he is hausa or fulani or even a northerner angry angry angry

he can never repersent the north him and kwara are not northern and will never be

kwara is not a northern state, bukola is not a northerner. final angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

bukola is a yoruba man, yorubas are trying to rule the north

how can a yoruba man say he is hausa or fulani or even a northerner angry angry angry

he can never repersent the north him and kwara are not northern and will never be

kwara is not a northern state, bukola is not a northerner. final angry angry angry

my igbo brothers, i think i see what you are saying about paranoia undecided

@ harem

the igbos and yorubas are coming to get you and the north. we would rule grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by EzeUche0(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar,

Even though we have been enemies, I find your insight about the North very refreshing. It so interesting to learn about the intricacies of the North.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2010
jason12345:

this just shows that we have no "northern" border!!!
so . . . .
the same with the south the Yorubas have obas in ghana and even have a yoruba-fulani emir who is head over fulanis and hausas
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

so . . . .
the same with the south the Yorubas have obas in ghana and even have a yoruba-fulani emir who is head over fulanis and hausas

thats because the yorubas have ancient cultural ties with fulanis.

the oba in ghana thing. the ewe kingdom was part and parcel of the yoruba kingdom.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2010
jason12345:

thats because the yorubas have ancient cultural ties with fulanis.

the oba in ghana thing. the ewe kingdom was part and parcel of the yoruba kingdom.

theres no difference if yorubas can live in ghana as indignes and vice vera why cant hausas,fulanis, berbers live in nigeria as indignes? theres no difference
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 12:13am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

theres no difference if yorubas can live in ghana as indignes and vice vera why cant hausas,fulanis, berbers live in nigeria as indignes? theres no difference

okay, but we have to close our borders. its unfair on the igbo. (just my thought) . let go back to the topic
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

I really don't know how you northerners understant things.Let me try to break it down for you. An indigene meaning from nigeria. Lets be diplomatic and answer my question. Dont worry about those from chad, niger, or so so because the borders will soon be in check along with the immigration. An igbo is the Minister of Interior.

Now can you answer my question:

"And another thing after jonathan fixes the census problem with inflated population results of northern indigenes and proves that we are the more populous in the south, if we in the south all vote for an Igbo christian then what will you northerners do?"
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2010
chyz:

I really don't know how you northerners understant things.Let me try to break it down for you. An indigene meaning from nigeria. Lets be diplomatic and answer my question. Dont worry about those from chad, niger, or so so because the borders will soon be in check along with the immigration. An igbo is the Minister of Interior.

Now can you answer my question:

well northerners will continue to come into northern nigeria i dont think that can ever stop. northerners were inflated before in early times but now that there aree millions of people coming from all surrounding countries the north is more populated

jason12345:

okay, but we have to close our borders. its unfair on the igbo. (just my thought) . let go back to the topic

whos fault is that?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

well northerners will continue to come into northern nigeria i dont think that can ever stop. northerners were inflated before in early times but now that there aree millions of people coming from all surrounding countries the north is more populated

Sorry but the south is more populated and those who are populating the north by large amounts are not even those people from neighboring countries,but they are Igbo and Yorubas. They are in the millions in the north. So when the old census format is corrected and tribe is considered in the registration then those southerners( Igbo and Yoruba) will be counted towards their tribes, which are southern tribes. The false population of Hausa, Fulanis, kanuris will plummet. So yea, greed has really come back to bite you all in the butt.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by fstranger: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2010
chyz:

Sorry but the south is more populated and those who are populating the north by large amounts are not even those people from neighboring countries,but they are Igbo and Yorubas. They are in the millions in the north. So when the old census format is corrected and tribe is considered in the registration then those southerners( Igbo and Yoruba) will be counted towards their tribes, which are southern tribes. The false population of Hausa, Fulanis, kanuris will plummet. So yea, greed has really come back to bite you all in the butt.

Hey don't bring Yoruba into your stu.pid dead-Biafra rant! There are few Yorubas in the north. Anuofia!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2010
For christ sake,u tribal  internet warlords shld atleast recognised that what ever u say here shld be directed to the person in question and not generalising ur insults or coments to every1 from that ethinic region. I may be ibo,yuruba or housa and what ever i say here is my opinion and can not be speaking for every1 from my region as their are people from same ethnic background with me whose views differs from mine. I finding it very annoying when u tribalist in this forum exhibit ur ignorance here and take it upon urself to speak for every person from ur region and also attract another ignorant person insulting every1 from a particular ethnic extraction as a responce to a fellow dumb poster. Speak 4urslvs,insult urslvs & dnt generalise ur views or insults snc our opiniöns varies. No1 shld speak 4every 1 pls,spk 4urslvs and direct ur insults and aggresion 2ur aggresors and nt 2all.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2010
fstranger:

Hey don't bring Yoruba into your stu.pid dead-Biafra rant! There are few Yorubas in the north. Anuofia!

Yorubas and Igbos are in the millions in the north.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by asha80(m): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2010
fstranger:

Ignorance is not bliss.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 12:43am On Nov 19, 2010
fstranger:

Hey don't bring Yoruba into your stu.pid dead-Biafra rant! There are few Yorubas in the north.  Anuofia!

you are wrong!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 12:57am On Nov 19, 2010
chyz:

north will continue to be more populated even if its with almirijis and beggars democracy is numbers and we have it. the yorubas in the north are mainly yoruba northerner from kebbi niger kwara who are mixed with fula and hausa anyway. the only Yorubas who make noise are the ones from the south and are very tribalistic.

in the north you may not know the difference between tribes. a fula can be speaking yoruba and the next speak hausa or a hausa can act llike a yoruba around yorubas but really be an hausa without his yoruba peers knowing. or a nupe can call himself yoruba hausa or fula

the problem with yorubas those from the south is that they are more tribalistic more than religous. But for the yorubas who are actaually northerners and mixed with hausa and fula thers no problem its the southern yorubas who influence the northern yorubas.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 1:01am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

north will continue to be more populated even if its with almirijis and beggars democracy is numbers and we have it. the yorubas in the north are mainly yoruba northerner from kebbi niger kwara who are mixed with fula and hausa anyway. the only Yorubas who make noise are the ones from the south and are very tribalistic.

in the north you may not know the difference between tribes. a fula can be speaking yoruba and the next speak hausa or a hausa can act llike a yoruba around yorubas but really be an hausa without his yoruba peers knowing. or a nupe can call himself yoruba hausa or fula

the problem with yorubas those from the south is that they are more tribalistic more than religous. But for the yorubas who are actaually northerners and mixed with hausa and fula thers no problem[size=14pt] its the southern yorubas who influence the northern yorubas[/size].

so, how do you still have the numbers if the southern yorubas influence the northern yorubas?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

the problem with yorubas those from the south is that they are more tribalistic more than religous. But for the yorubas who are actaually northerners and mixed with hausa and fula thers no problem its the southern yorubas who influence the northern yorubas.

what influenced the yoruba culture was the fulanis who they traded with and the nupes. i don't think they knew about the hausa then.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2010
moreover, from what you have written here, its like you guys are doing a jihad on the country!!!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2010
fulas traded and gave hausa slaves to yoruba imams
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

fulas traded and gave hausa slaves to yoruba imams

shocked shocked shocked.i thought it was just a trade of weapons and Calvary!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2010
Mustapha Adamu Animashaun - you see his yoruba surname right he was actually hausa

Animashaun was born as a freeman in the ancient city of Kano. The name of his father was Usman, while his mother was the daughter of the Chief Imam of Kano, Mallam Ibrahim. At the early age of eight, he lost his status as a freeman when he was captured as a slave, during a turbulent time in Kano. He was then sold to the palace of the Emir of Zazzau and was trained by the emir's son. As a steward in the Emir's palace, he was afforded the opportunity to travel to a few Northern Nigerian cities, he also lived in Cairo for five years. However, his search for freedom soon hit the rocks; while returning from Egypt, he was captured again and re-sold as a slave to the Waziri of Sokoto. He later left the Islamic city of Sokoto for Ilorin with a Sokoto man, Mallam Madugu. In Ilorin, he was sold to Alfa (cleric) Bello of Agbaji quarters, an Islamic center of renowned scholarship. While in Ilorin, he was raised and taught in the Islamic way; he also chose the name Adamu, a popular name at the time and was also quite popular among his peers.[3] He was finally sold to his last master, Idris Animashaun, the head of a government Muslim school in Lagos. He enrolled in the Muslim school in 1896, where he was able to apply the Arabic and astrology knowledge he had learned in Egypt and Ilorin. His experience in the school was quite a success, he only spent two years in the school as he was already an astute and literate man well versed in Islamic knowledge which was the major vocal point of the Lagos Islamic School.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 1:17am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

in the north you may not know the difference between tribes. a fula can be speaking yoruba and the next speak hausa or a hausa can act llike a yoruba around yorubas but really be an hausa without his yoruba peers knowing. or a nupe can call  himself yoruba hausa or fula

You do you think you are feeding with these lies.LOl. the yorubas in the north are from non-northern yoruba states,and umm, thats something i know for a fact so you lies aint working with me partner. O yea, they are not mixed with fulani either. And what yorubas come from kebbi?Lol grin. See i just exposed one of your many lies again.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by fstranger: 1:18am On Nov 19, 2010
jason12345:

shocked shocked shocked.i thought it was just a trade of weapons and Calvary!

You guys should stop this your yeye crap! However,I still maintain my earlir stance, there are very few Yorubas in the north; because we don't like mingling with lowlives. We are more sophisticated than those pigs north of the niger! That, my friends, is the plain truth.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 1:23am On Nov 19, 2010
fstranger:

You guys should stop this your yeye crap! However,I still maintain my earlir stance, there are very few Yorubas in the north; because we don't like mingling with lowlives. We are more sophisticated than those pigs north of the niger! That, my friends, is the plain truth.

are you sure youre not one of them? you know an hausa or nupe slave sold to the yoruba?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 1:28am On Nov 19, 2010
amingafar:

are you sure youre not one of them? you know an hausa or nupe slave sold to the yoruba?
grin grin grin grin

he might be a descendant of one of them wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election / Fire Guts Lekan Balogun’s Ibadan House / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.