Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) (11808 Views)

Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

Goat you have about 10 million Igbos in the North. Do you think we can't raise a 500,000 man army to fight you in the north?

Whatever arrangement that will make these Igbo leave the north will have to be negotiated, else we will fight you there and believe me we have not tried that before. We showed you a little during the Kano riot.

i think u are confused     seriously

really really confused

so u think u buying land in kano and kaduna makes u the owner of those land

pls use ur medication     abeg
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
Nigeria sef is Igboland. Yoruba and Hausa, indeed all other ethnic groups are foreigners to the country.

Didn't you all know this?  grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
DapoBear:

Nigeria sef is Igboland. Yoruba and Hausa, indeed all other ethnic groups are foreigners to the country.

Didn't you all know this?  grin

You can say anything to defend your Hausa husband. carry on. Just know that we are not Yoruba.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

Only a born COWARD will say that.

Israel as a country is only about 6 million and they are sitting in the middle of the most dangerous part of the world.
Igbo are looking and learning from ISRAEL. We have 10 million Igbos in the north. More than enough to fight and win a war IN THE NORTH.
For you to understand this, please always remember that we are NOT Yoruba.

See, but Israelis are very smart, very tough, have tremendous amounts of financial support from not only the US, but wealthy Zionists across the world. Igbo man does not have that.

The right analogy is not Israel, the correct one is Don Quixote. Go fight another windmill, brave Biafran soldier  grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by kettykin: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
My advice to ibos , Biafra cannot work on the internet or from nigeria, Biafra can only work if United Nations order for a referendum for people in the south east the same way they ordered for south sudan.

Secondly the North is finished without ibos, they will prefer to die than allow the ibos go. The ibo man is the north's last hope since they don't have oil, ibos is the north's oil block.

The yorubas are no people and would rather dwell with ibos. First they lack self confidence in them selves and they are afraid of staying in the same country with north without ibos.

Ever heard of the north or yorubas threathening to seccede ?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

i think u are confused     seriously

really really confused

so u think u buying land in kano and kaduna makes u the owner of those land

pls use your medication     abeg

Whoever buys a land in his country is the owner of that land. Period.

I'll give you an example of what happened in Kaduna. When your cowardly brothers started rioting, Igbos simply sent their women and children to the east and dug in. They nearly burnt down Kaduna. If we smell any trouble from you guys, that is what we will do, because you guys love soft targets. We will then dig in to give you that fight.

You are still drunk from 1967. You'll be shocked next time.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2010
kettykin:

My advice to ibos , Biafra cannot work on the internet or from nigeria, Biafra can only work if United Nations order for a referendum for people in the south east the same way they ordered for south sudan.

Secondly the North is finished without ibos, they will prefer to die than allow the ibos go. The ibo man is the north's last hope since they don't have oil, ibos is the north's oil block.

The yorubas are no people and would rather dwell with ibos. First they lack self confidence in them selves and they are afraid of staying in the same country with north without ibos.

u also are very confused undecided
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2010
I do want to say one thing, though. If you guys do decide to launch this "500,000 army" in the North, please do not blame Awolowo (or anyone else) this time when you get your @$$es kicked.

I mean, this is clearly the sort of move that leads to disaster, so don't pretend it wasn't obvious
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

hahahaha! hehehe! grin grin

So, if anyone told you that Igbos in Kano and Kaduna will simply pack their bags and run back to the east you will believe him?
Dude, you really don't think at all. Or better yet, you have not followed the history of ethnic fighting in northern Nigeria closely.

Next time, I promise you that you will fight to keep your lands. If you are reasonable and beg us, we may accept a payment plan. Else, you will be sent into Niger republic and Chad where you came from.

this is your problem i have already told you that ibos in the north have made their bed and now have to lie in it. ow can u say such a thing I mean its like you want ibos to die. you have not learnt your lesson since 1967 you are foolish enough to down talk a man in his own back yard

I wouldnt even try such thing in the west or east because I wouldnt underestimate what could happen to northerners outside the north. But ibos will continue to think  thaey are big until something happens.

I expect ibos with thier arrogaance and pride to stay in the north and die fighting afterwhich northerner will collect your property. Your are contradticting yourself you cannot want biafra and at the same time expect not to be killed in the north.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

this is your problem i have already told you that ibos in the north have made their bed and now have to lie in it. ow can u say such a thing I mean its like you want ibos to die. you have not learnt your lesson since 1967 you are foolish enough to down talk a man in his own back yard

I wouldnt even try such thing in the west or east because I wouldnt underestimate what could happen to northerners outside the north. But ibos will continue to think  thaey are big until something happens.

I expect ibos with thier arrogaance and pride to stay in the north and die fighting afterwhich northerner will collect your property. Your are contradticting yourself you cannot want biafra and at the same time expect not to be killed in the north.

gbam gbam gbammmmmm!!!!!!!!! gbam brother

pride will not kill this people, they want biafra and yet they want ther lands in abuja and kaduna

how is that possible undecided

ask them how that is possible
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

No you are missing the point.
In 1967 you killed us in the north and we ran home and you followed us to the east.
This time we will make sure that there is a permanent war in the north and will fight you there for 100 years if necessary to ensure you never made any move down to the east.
Simple strategy. Yes, we can do it because we are not Yoruba.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
kettykin:

why should they "threaten" when they can go anytime they want too undecided. you think if the north wants to live, you can stop them or you think if the yorubas want to live, they wouldn't have had over a million counter-plans incase of a failure

do you think you can attack the north without all the sub-sahara countries attacking you from all sides. or you think you can attack the yoruba without atleast 3 countries attacking you? do you think their brother would implement any blockade as like the one implemented on biafra by cameroun.

you have lived with your neighbours for 50 yrs you should know them by now.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by asha80(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
Olythruth o wughi thread nile ka i ga n'ekwu okwu.Oge ufodu ga ahapu thread ahu.Ha choro ka ikwu okwu.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
So, in essence, Biafra will be peaceful and enjoying growth peacefully, while we duke it out with you gworo chewing goats in the north.  cool
Yes we can!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
asha 80:

Olythruth o wughi thread nile ka i ga n'ekwu okwu.Oge ufodu ga ahapu thread ahu.Ha choro ka ikwu okwu.

Ana m agwa kwa ha nke bu eziokwu. Ichere na anam atu asi?
Ndi be anyi no n'ugwu siri na ha na ndi a ga akpo n'aka na oburu na ha bido igbu ndi Igbo ozo!

Igbachi ha du o di ka anyi ana atu ha egwu! cool
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
asha 80:

Onlytruth:

So, in essence, Biafra will be peaceful and enjoying growth peacefully, while we duke it out with you gworo chewing goats in the north.  cool
Yes we can!

hmmmmm undecided
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

hmmmmm undecided

Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

what are u saying in igbo grin grin

u are scared of the north grin grin grin

now who is the coward grin grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

Shows you don't understand sh1t about Igbo language.  grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

No you are missing the point.
In 1967 you killed us in the north and we ran home and you followed us to the east.
This time we will make sure that there is a permanent war in the north and will fight you there for 100 years if necessary to ensure you never made any move down to the east.
Simple strategy. Yes, we can do it because we are not Yoruba.

You are missing the point I said you cannot ask for biafra and expect northerners not to kill ibos. I wont kill any person but there lots of people who will do it. as for the yoruba comment id rather not discuss them they atleast have their own game plan. Why even mention Yoruba Im talking about ibos.

you can stay and fight but to think that you can beat a northerner in the north is foolishness.
alj harem:

maybe they are saying the can beat us in our own house?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

why should they "threaten" when they can go anytime they want too undecided. you think if the north wants to live, you can stop them or you think if the yorubas want to live, they wouldn't have had over a million counter-plans incase of a failure

do you think you can attack the north without all the sub-sahara countries attacking you from all sides. or you think you can attack the yoruba without atleast 3 countries attacking you? do you think their brother would implement any blockade as like the one implemented on biafra by cameroun.

you have lived with your neighbours for 50 yrs you should know them by now.

What's ur point? and who said anything about an attack? I thought he was talking about a referendum?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by kettykin: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
The ibos rather than seccede should build the eastern economy, they should make foreing trade the engine of their economy. Their economy should be an integrated export oriented economy that will not be prone to the hiccups of nigerias politically unstable monoeconomy.

The ibos need to get their energy sector stable and independent of nigeria, also the should get River niger dredged to the sea and an international airport to complement.
All the ibo citizens lazing away in yoruba land and the north can be given good incentive to relocate to the east ,such as good job with relocation allowance.
All human resources from ibo land working in germany, canada and america will have a good role to play to invest in heavy industries and high tech industries that can bail out
Ibo land, automobiles and electronics produced will be exported to earn forex.

Oil will not be a exportable commodity in the next 5 years. Electric cars are coming.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

You are missing the point I said you cannot ask for biafra and expect northerners not to kill ibos. I wont kill any person but there lots of people who will do it. as for the yoruba comment id rather not discuss them they atleast have their own game plan. Why even mention Yoruba Im talking about ibos.

you can stay and fight but to think that you can beat a northerner in the north is foolishness.

the smarter of the two abokis!  grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

What's your point? and who said anything about an attack? I thought he was talking about a referendum?

i was talking to kettykin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
kettykin:

The ibos rather than seccede should build the eastern economy, they should make foreing trade the engine of their economy. Their economy should be an integrated export oriented economy that will not be prone to the hiccups of nigerias politically unstable monoeconomy.

The ibos need to get their energy sector stable and independent of nigeria, also the should get River niger dredged to the sea and an international airport to complement.
All the ibo citizens lazing away in yoruba land and the north can be given good incentive to relocate to the east ,such as good job with relocation allowance.
All human resources from ibo land working in germany, canada and america will have a good role to play to invest in heavy industries and high tech industries that can bail out

Oil will not be a exportable commodity in the next 5 years. Electric cars are coming.

The Igbos see nigeria as their home they are not looking for secession but fairness. When that is not given then one can help but want to opt out. cool
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

Which is why we will fight you IN THE NORTH. We know you want to force us to stay in your Sharia nation. Ain't happening.  cool
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
kettykin:

my friend keep quiet

so northerners and yoruba ppl will no move to igbo land to find jobs
and buy and claim land like the igbos do

electric car, what about electric house   mumu
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

The Igbos see nigeria as their home they are not looking for secession but fairness. When that is not given then one can help but want to opt out. cool

. . . .  and they will be rewarded by fairness but i think the mentality of nigerians is that if an igbo man becomes the president, all he would do is import weapons for biafra and start a war.

am i right?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

I doubt he was saying Igbos that live up north will defeat you all in your own house, that is highly unlikely.However, i do think he meant that a lot of those Igbos will kill a good number of yall if a riot happens to take place.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

chyz i like the way u are talking

do not mind onlytruth, he just annoys everyone with his ego angry

we northerners find nothing wrong with the igbos, i personally love the igbo people

but when u call for biafra, it make it sound like u have used us and now playing clever
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by asha80(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

. . . . and they will be rewarded by fairness but i think the mentality of nigerians is that if an igbo man becomes the president, [b]all he would do is import weapons for biafra and start a war.[/b]am i right?

Is that not retarded thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC / Coffin Dealer Feigns Kidnap, Demands Ransom From Brother / Good Time To Have Correct Census Of Igbos In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.