Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) (11807 Views)

Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
chosen04:

ONLYTRUTH, CHYZ & CO

REMAIN BLESSED!!! AM PROUD!!!

Yes my sister thank you.We will always fight for our people even off of the computer. cool
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wut is funy here- im nota tribalist but i dont believe ibo have what ittakes the control this country.

how will he deal with boko haram? ibos are easy targets in the north when it comes to religion. what ever that president does against islam,ibos in da north will suffer backlash
how will he deal with militants? the niger deltan will see it as igbo trying to dominate dem

i dont believe jonathan has what it take either.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

wut is funy here- im nota tribalist but i dont believe ibo have what ittakes the control this country.

how will he deal with boko haram? ibos are easy targets in the north when it comes to religion. what ever that president does against islam,ibos in da north will suffer backlash
how will he deal with militants? the niger deltan will see it as igbo trying to dominate dem

Well in that case neither do northerners or yorubas so the country might as well just split.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

Well in that case neither do northerners or yorubas so the country might as well just split.

i dont think yorubas can handle the nation either, that is why they run theirregion there own way, when you meet a yorobaman being president is not on his mind, dey are fine wit being yoruba leaders wit der tribal titles

ibos want everything too greedy

i mean d average northerner respect ibo but when it comes to religion governace and what affects our region i mean they cant be trusted.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

igbos or any ethnic group can control the country!!! i would want an igbo president personally. do you think its only the northerners that have what it takes to control the country? if yes, then look around you (if you are in nigeria) and tell me whether you would not rethink.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

i dont think yorubas can handle the nation either, that is why they run theirregion there own way, when you meet a yorobaman being president is not on his mind but being leader among his people is more important.

ibos want everything to greedy

i mean d average northerner respect ibo but when it comes to religion governace and what affects our region i mean they cant be trusted.

Ok lets have a one on one since you're a northerner. I can discuss these kinds of matters better with you all because yorubas tend to be selfish in thinking and evil when it comes to pity. What do you believe an Igbo would do negatively towards the north if president?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

Ok lets have a one on one since you're a northerner. I can discuss these kinds of matters better with you all because yorubas tend to be selfish in thinking and evil when it comes to pity. What do you believe an Igbo would do negatively towards the north if president?

the answer is simple, because igbos do not believe in nigeria, thus they do not love it and would not defend her unity
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

igbos or any ethnic group can control the country!!! i would want an igbo president personally. do you think its only the northerners that have what it takes to control the country? if yes, then look around you (if you are in nigeria) and tell me whether you would not rethink.

you mmight can control southren nigeria but yoiu cant control the north - the laws and way of like are different

im only asking for a PROGRESSIVE northerner muslim to be precise not a retrogressive southerner.

chyz:

ibos will want to undo sharia,they will want to get rid of revenue formaula d north is not ready for it unless its a northerner that does it if its an ibo president that does it will look anti islam/north which will cause religous/ ethnic war

alj harem:

the answer is simple, because igbos do not believe in nigeria, thus they do not love it and would not defend her unity

i disgree ibos are selfish but they are not dumb enough to risk their lives in the north north is lik second home to atleast half ofdem
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

i disgree ibos are selfish but they are not dumb enough to risk their lives in the north north is lik second home to atleast half ofdem
true, they dare not angry
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

you mmight can control southren nigeria but yoiu cant control the north - the laws and way of like are different

im only asking for a PROGRESSIVE northerner muslim to be precise not a retrogressive southerner.

why must the president of a whole nation be muslim? is that not being selfish?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

ibos will want to undo sharia,they will want to get rid of revenue formaula d north is not ready for it unless its a northerner that does it if its an ibo president that does it will look anti islam/north which will cause religous/ ethnic war

so let me get this straight. You all want your own laws separate from the laws of the federal government?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

so let me get this straight. You all want your own laws separate from the laws of the federal government?

gbam, now u are thinking cheesy

all we want is islamic law to be practise in our states
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by amingafar(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

we want our laws seperate from the laws of christians. and the fed laws seem like christians law as actually they are modeled after americas.

when im in america i repsect d laws but i cant have those laws in my own back yard

jason12345:

why must the president of a whole nation be muslim? is that not being selfish?

I think christians will agree with it as well but as a muslim and  proper muslim it it aactually not right to vote for a christian president.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

we want our laws seperate from the laws of christians. and the fed laws seem like christians law as actually they are modeled after americas.

when im in america i repsect d laws but i cant have those laws in my own back yard

I think christians will agree with it as well but as a muslim and  proper muslim it it aactually not right to vote for a christian president.

And somehow you think that we and you belong in the same country?
You see why Igbos think y'all are retarded? undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by chyz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

So you want the federal law not to apply to the north instead youwant sharia.ok. however, you still want to go by those federal laws when it comes to the revenue formula? so basically you all want to have ur cake and eat it? You dont think that's selfish?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
amingafar:

okay, i get your point of view

but i have some questions and i would really,really appreciate it if you answer it

1) how do you think of the igbos and yorubas in the north
2) do you expect the igbo and yoruba Christians to vote for your muslim candidate if you cannot vote for a christain candidate
3) why do most northern youth not have compassion when they kill southerners in the north.

i will be expecting an answer. thank you
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

gbam, now u are thinking cheesy

all we want is islamic law to be practise in our states

You also see why Biafra MUST happen? And why your former allies won't support you this time?

I told you that if we are charitable, we may allow you to keep your lands. It all depends.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

So you want the federal law not to apply to the north instead youwant sharia.ok. however, you still want to go by those federal laws when it comes to the revenue formula? so basically you all want to have your cake and eat it? You dont think that's selfish?

Gbam!!!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
chyz:

So you want the federal law not to apply to the north instead youwant sharia.ok. however, you still want to go by those federal laws when it comes to the revenue formula? so basically you all want to have your cake and eat it? You dont [size=20pt]think[/size] that's selfish?

The guy doesn't think. Period.

And he also thinks Igbos in the north will run back to the east if they start nonsense again there.
laughing, .
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

A[b]nd he also thinks Igbos in the north will run back to the east if they start nonsense again there.
laughing, .[/b]

is that not what would happen
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
There can only be one law in the land. Cannot have religious law in some parts and secular in others. I'm not interested in living in any theocracies  undecided
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

And he also thinks Igbos in the north will run back to the east if they start nonsense again there.
laughing,  .

why do you have to insult him ? let him talk jor!
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
DapoBear:

There can only be one law in the land. Cannot have religious law in some parts and secular in others. I'm not interested in living in any theocracies  undecided
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

is that not what would happen

hahahaha! hehehe! grin grin

So, if anyone told you that Igbos in Kano and Kaduna will simply pack their bags and run back to the east you will believe him?
Dude, you really don't think at all. Or better yet, you have not followed the history of ethnic fighting in northern Nigeria closely.

Next time, I promise you that you will fight to keep your lands. If you are reasonable and beg us, we may accept a payment plan. Else, you will be sent into Niger republic and Chad where you came from.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

hahahaha! hehehe!

So, if anyone told you that Igbos in Kano and Kaduna will simply pack their bags and run back to the east you will believe him?
Dude, you really don't think at all. Or better yet, you have not followed the history of ethnic fighting in northern Nigeria closely.

N[b]ext time, I promise you that you will fight to keep your lands[/b]. If you are reasonable and beg us, we may accept a payment plan. Else, you will be sent into Niger republic and Chad where you came from.

ur land?? undecided

inyamarai land in the north undecided it's very confusing
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

What other countries have dual law like this? It makes no sense. . .

Everyone has to be ruled under the same law in a country. You cannot have one law for muslims, another for non-muslims. That is not acceptable.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
DapoBear:

DapoBear:

What other countries have dual law like this? It makes no sense. . .

Everyone has to be ruled under the same law in a country. You cannot have one law for muslims, another for non-muslims. That is not acceptable.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago angry

Still dreaming of 2015, Nigeria should just break and let's hear word jare. Biafra wants its own, Hausa-Fulanis got their own law, abeg which country is this?
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

your land?? undecided

inyamarai land in the north undecided            it's very confusing

Goat you have about 10 million Igbos in the North. Do you think we can't raise a 500,000 man army to fight you in the north?

Whatever arrangement that will make these Igbo leave the north will have to be negotiated, else we will fight you there and believe me we have not tried that before. We showed you a little during the Kano riot.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by DapoBear(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
Alj Harem: The delusional Onlytruth thinks they can kick you out of the north and take your land, if necessary, lol.
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by aljharem(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
DapoBear:

Alj Harem: The delusional Onlytruth thinks they can kick you out of the north and take your land, if necessary, lol.

i know?? that is why it is confusing

even, they want to claim lagos and portharcount what kind of people are this people undecided
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by jason12345: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

i know?? that is why it is confusing

even, they want to claim lagos and portharcount what kind of people are this people undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria And Biafra Rep. (why Is Nigeria Not Letting Go?) by Onlytruth(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
DapoBear:

Only a born COWARD will say that.

Israel as a country is only about 6 million and they are sitting in the middle of the most dangerous part of the world.
Igbo are looking and learning from ISRAEL. We have 10 million Igbos in the north. More than enough to fight and win a war IN THE NORTH.
For you to understand this, please always remember that we are NOT Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2017: S/south, S/west Gulp 52% Of Federal Roads Budget / Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos) / Alleged False Assets Declaration: Onnoghen To Call CCB Director As Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.