Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84683 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Shanana1:

Trust me their are lotof women out their with brains that if a man is not sound mentally, you will find it hard to meet up with them cos they have brain. My wife is one of them. Very matured ,full of potential and indeed a good wife. It's just a shame that lot of our woman are carried away with material things alone and have lost their original ways. But their are women with virtues if one could search very well..by their reasoning u shall know them!

I agree with that there are ladies wit brain out there buh remove the "lots", i see the way you idolize ur woman n i hope she is here to see so she fit melt lik cornbeef, buh these only buttress d fact that, intellect n a woman like urs are rare gems.
Baba i don't believe in searching ..i believe in fate, even if u search n find her if you aint meant to be 2geda e no go work. we can only wish & hope.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by 360command: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
Do you know if the guy was doing fine before?
read his post, one can tell he was not. He is a lazy Nigerian youth, I believe he does Yahoo. He needs to write maturely . Lots of people have quoted for his nasty statement.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2019
DexterousOne:

You live in S.A.?

No I’m in Lagos presently
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by opray: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Abeg on to the next thing.....

Check us out for your 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
IG/FB/Twitter @bodyshopbyevie
WhatsApp 08050930154

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
placeofallure:

That's because you keep meeting the wrong ones. Where have you been looking? I will never accept it from anyone that Nigerian girls are worthless. I can engage a man in any intelligible convo - sports, politics, investment, academic, entertainment. If you're not sitting well, I will floor you. No one will shove it down my throat that we've got nothing to offer

Oops grin sorry shoved and digested now swallow abeg

Spits angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by tightpussy156: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2019
@poster what you wrote up there are trash.the truth is bitter but been told 99% of Nigerian girl have nothing to offer in a relationship than sex.they use sex as a tool to get money from different men.they jump from one bed to another to get money.they are not ready to listen to advice if you try to discipline them or advice them you are on ur own.they want to slay til thy kingdom come with empty brains.they are not different from girls in brothel.the only difference between them are the girls in brothel are commercial prostitute, why them are dosmetic prostitute.even wife wen you marry for house have nothing to offer in the marriage order than bearing children like dogs not to talk of relationship with a bitch.who quote me for saying truth should hug transformer.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by murmee: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!
This is the best answer. There's nothing more to add!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by biddostandard: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Incandescent:

Have you met 90% of Nigerian girls? Change your circle man. I've met intelligent Nigerian women before and even now I'm talking to one.
how come you are the only one meeting the ,sha ur own circle dey underground ni
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Christmasdon:
Go to facebook, just ask a girl, babe ha far, she replies am kul, okay, can we chat .she says olright, and u ask her .what do we chat, she tells you i don't know, okay bring any topic she says i dont know o.
And if you think i am wrong just try it and see. They have nothing to discuss, nothing to offer, that their thing too day scratch them, its in their nature. i do not blame them. all of vthem.
as a guy, if someone message me and ask me what we we should chat about I swear I'm not even going to open the message not to talk of replying. How do you just meet someone and feel she should bring up topics for you to discuss?

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Genset:

Woman dey give u money u open mouth they yarn trash....come make i give u money nah ....u re not a man....periodtttt

The same money you received after marathon spreading from a fellow man like me naaa keep your change grin

FYI turned millionaire at age 25 I’m co owner of moskeljoe enterprises founder of kalyfroshart blog and a well to do accountant I own two cars by his grace and infact I should be in Dubai later this month for a seminar heck I’ve got graduates working for me

Who the hell are you grin

She supported me when I was down not that she feeds me

Plus I’d literally feed you for the next 25years

See what we’re saying about Nigerian women instead of this one to Goan fix her life you’re here fighting someone who’s already made

Your headache

Spits angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Without checking your phone, do you know what a carabiner is? Can you explain how Twitter algorithm works? Do you know how to plan an exit from your business? I’m waiting for an answer
Lmao grin
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kennedyiheme: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2019
golddeejay:
I tried adult CPA early this year, It requires some blackhat methods I didn't have time for.

Currently into freelancing, domaining and a bit of mini-importation.
theres alot that goes into adult CPA.. tracking, testing, testing variations, landing page... i hear alot about mini importation, but don't know where to start
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kennedyiheme: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2019
0ppa:

Funny enough, I am not gay neither am I soft(you don't know me). I am not just in support of this 'now culture' of regular sex with anyone wearing skirt. As for she sleeping with sb else, that's a world mentality that 'sex' is a restraint against ladies to cheat; truly, I don't bother my life.
I'll teach you sth, son: I am hyperactive, and I could have chosen 'simply' to have sexual relation with the many girls who seem to come my way, almost all even willingly offering. Many Nigerian girls are intimacy gadgets (they made themselves one, and a few are not). They all want a guy who has toiled to be successful. They all want to be in his success story and can go miles for it. But the question comes.. what next after sex? Does life revolve around sex?
Simple answer: I am a principled person who believes in doing what is right. What is right is not sleeping with a girlfriend because some guy may..just for the boyfriend trophy?
I am attracted to women but absolutely not because I solely want them in my bed. I am brilliant, handsome, successful and a very young man who thinks building one's self takes a lot of rejecting what the world view as 'all right.' Why would I want to freely give out what I largely find immoral?
About gayism.., you are wrong again. I am against anything sex before marriage not just a girlfriend, and I am not gay. Your definition of a girlfriend translates 'wife' to me. I meant girl friend not (bed friend).
Gracais.
you're gay bro.. or you've not discovered it yet, dont worry it will come one day
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
D4donnn:

Guy you're a pathetic swine , it's lunatics like you that involve in this xenophobia thingy , why can't you find an ingenious online forum to spread your demented bs , you must be either a dunce or a first class fool to defame Nigerian girls , for someone dating a miner who's your backbone , a subtle or indirect way to say bread winner I doubt you can fend for any Nigerian girl , please don't come and use your poverty stricken mentality to chase our girls . The truth is obvious and evident for all to see you're either way too poor to date any Nigerian or way too boring . No girl wants to date a poor fool , and from your comment you're both . And if you reply me in any way i deem remotely infuriating I'll come for you and that your imbecilic mentor AkA , misguided dunce

grin FYI turned millionaire at age 25 I’m co owner of moskeljoe enterprises founder of kalyfroshart blog and a well to do accountant I own two cars by his grace and infact I should be in Dubai later this month for a seminar heck I’ve got graduates working for me

See what we’re saying instead of this one to Goan fix hin life you’re here fighting someone who’s already made

Btw she’s the head of women at her company meaning she’s a very high degree holder and a boss who works in an office she’s independent like I am Not your regular shakuahku naija winch

Your headache

Spits angry

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2019
executive12:

The title should be modified to indicate Nigerian women. Women in other cultures are generally very helpful to their partners.

You have spoken wisely cool
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2019
MrPaul2:

Tell us the truth, you are only taking advantage of her because of what you get from her. Just get a job that can take care of you very well now, that's when you will know our girls means the world to you.

If only you knew who you were talking to

Nigeria and negativity na 5&6

Spits angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by smokeyupu(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2019
I'm also of the opinion that that caption is not completely true.

I've met and been involved with with some very exceptional women who really impacted my life positively.

Women are not good for sex only

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
says a male gold digger,which format you use for her?lol

Naija hoe grin

FYI turned millionaire at age 25 I’m co owner of moskeljoe enterprises founder of kalyfroshart blog and a well to do accountant I own two cars by his grace and infact I should be in Dubai later this month for a seminar heck I’ve got graduates working for me

See what we’re saying about Nigerian women instead of this one to Goan fix her life you’re here fighting someone who’s already made

Your headache

Spits angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

Naija hoe grin

Your headache

Spits angry
lol for internet everybody na big man, even celebs do it too. Lol. If you had said, at the age of 15 i would have believed you , seems you dolts are obsessed with 25 ,lol.Well rehearsed tho.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You think if you had met a Nigerian miner who's well financially, she wouldn't b a backbone financially and morally?

I never said I was looking for one

You don’t choose your partner for the job she does it’s spontaneous and completely random

Even if she was a nurse would I have known

Point is how many Nigerian women would stand by her man without pointing fingers

How many would show love in a very difficult time

Only a few and they’re so rare they’re almost never there

Imagine the ones on here and the nonsense they’re saying haha grin

Naija we hail thee

Spits angry

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol for internet everybody na big man, even celebs do it too. Lol. If you had said, at the age of 15 i would have believed you , seems you dolts are obsessed with 25 ,lol

Write me on WhatsApp I’ll confirm every word I’ve spoken and I’ll call you a hoe in the end

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol for internet everybody na big man, even celebs do it too. Lol. If you had said, at the age of 15 i would have believed you , seems you dolts are obsessed with 25 ,lol.Well rehearsed tho.

I get your time today

You especially

Spits angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by smeag0l(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Henry, since you're forming bosschick or miss intelligentonline, please lemme know when youre online I av a simply kweshun for u to disprove the OP's assertions.
Ytea:
It's a good topic, but the points are weak. As a sane woman too, I don't think a woman should be propelled or compelled to show what she's made of, even in the coming over to clean and cook, this content and what she has to offer should show.

I think saying a woman can't offer anything apart from sex in a relationship is wrong, but I don't think the man should be the one to kind of force it out or give her opportunities to show it. As a boss chick, any Lady ought to know how to work that out.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:

women like you are the reasons real men like us will rather marry a foreigner

Then you begin to wonder why y’all stay unmarried

Smh angry

Spits angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

Write me on WhatsApp I’ll confirm every word I’ve spoken and I’ll call you a hoe in the end
oh well but one thing is certain i will never defeat your mum in the hoeing business,that mother of yours was one hell of an undisputed champion when it comes to being a hoe,twale for your mama, heavy weight champion of all hoes. Lol
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2019
360command:
a miner! Boy ,you should be ashamed of yourself. If my gf is a miner (nothing wrong with it) , I will never see her as "my backbone financially ".

Dont get me wrong, she works and admire her but please you are the man here ..work and be the backbone financially and morally.

She’s the women mining boss meaning she’s got a very high degree and she’s a boss in an office not some field worker wielding shovels lmao grin

Naija and negativity chai

I get una time today

Spits angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by babajay109(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=Goalnaldo post=84277578]You can't engage in an intelligent conversation with the average Nigerian girl. Apart from Nollywood, bbnaija and sex there have nothing much to offer. That's the sad reality.[I don't understand, only local stories they will be talking about, say something concerning Gigi hadid, bella hadid,justin bieber,selena gomez,lil nas x,liam hemsworth,ariana grande, billie eillish,tailor swift,kylie jenner,camella cabello,#DWTS,#joker,#theirishmen,#grammys,#emmy,#betawards,#oscars and they will be like what is he talking about./quote]
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
oh well but one thing is certain i will never defeat your mum in the hoeing business,that mother of yours was one hell of an undisputed champion when it comes to being a hoe,twale for your mama, heavy weight champion of all hoes. Lol

The next time you come online be positive

You don’t know it but your next breakthrough might be just that man you open your filthy broke ass mouth to curse

grin

Have a beautiful weekend

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

women like you are the reasons real men like us will rather marry a foreigner

Then you begin to wonder why y’all stay unmarried

Smh angry

Spits angry
actually you lied. Who re the ones getting married every Saturdays? Spirits?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
you and i know he is a guy, but if you want to feign ignorance i will understand after all you male nairalanders are terrible , the more i stay on this forum the more i hate Nigerian men.
That was Sarcasm.. You knew that I was joking..

I don't expect that from you!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

The next time you come online be positive

You don’t know it but your next breakthrough might be just that man you open your filthy broke ass mouth to curse

grin

Have a beautiful weekend
next time you come online dont be quick to insult people when you have sisters and a mother who might even be worse at home.

A beautiful weekend to you too grin
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
you're gay bro.. or you've not discovered it yet, dont worry it will come one day
Funny you, I know what I am...things don't come.
Well, farewell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.