Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84699 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

women like you are the reasons real men like us will rather marry a foreigner

Then you begin to wonder why y’all stay unmarried

Smh angry

Spits angry
don't deceive yourself. You marry those foreign girls for their money. Some marry their grandmas mate just because of money and green cards. Pls who is the gold digger here?

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2019
eni4real:
That was Sarcasm.. You knew that I was joking..

I don't expect that from you!
honestly ,its getting annoying to me , call your brothers to order angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2019
Incandescent:

Broke ass nigga. Get a job please

FYI turned millionaire at age 25 I’m co owner of moskeljoe enterprises founder of kalyfroshart blog and a well to do accountant I own two cars by his grace and infact I should be in Dubai later this month for a seminar heck I’ve got graduates working for me

Who the hell are you grin

She supported me when I was down not that she feeds me

Plus I’d literally feed you for the next 25years

See what we’re saying about instead of this one to Goan fix hin life you’re here fighting someone who’s already made

If you dare write me on WhatsApp and declare your assets with proof we’ll see who’s really broke in the end

You meagre popper

Your headache

Spits angry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2019
tightpussy156:
@poster what you wrote up there are trash.the truth is bitter but been told 99% of Nigerian girl have nothing to offer in a relationship than sex.they use sex as a tool to get money from different men.they jump from one bed to another to get money.they are not ready to listen to advice if you try to discipline them or advice them you are on ur own.they want to slay til thy kingdom come with empty brains.they are not different from girls in brothel.the only difference between them are the girls in brothel are commercial prostitute, why them are dosmetic prostitute.even wife wen you marry for house have nothing to offer in the marriage order than bearing children like dogs not to talk of relationship with a bitch.who quote me for saying truth should hug transformer.
bearing children like dogs. So you mean the children your wife will give birth to are dogs? Are you also saying your mother bore you like a dog?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

FYI turned millionaire at age 25 I’m co owner of moskeljoe enterprises founder of kalyfroshart blog and a well to do accountant I own two cars by his grace and infact I should be in Dubai later this month for a seminar heck I’ve got graduates working for me

See what we’re saying about instead of this one to Goan fix hin life you’re here fighting someone who’s already made

If you dare write me on WhatsApp and declare your assets with proof we’ll see who’s really broke in the end

You meagre popper

Your headache

Spits angry
who dash you. Audio money
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Ladycewhy:
honestly ,its getting annoying to me , call your brothers to order angry
Don't believe everything you see on Nairaland...
The naughtiest ones here are very caring to their babes and loved ones..

They just want to bash!!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2019
Pinkie2018:
who dash you. Audio money

Write me on WhatsApp I’ll prove everything I’ve said and I’ll call you a broke hoe in the end

Goan Fix your life

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by maak400: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2019
victorian:
Thank God I'm not in any relationship with any guy from nairaland.

80percent of guys here wailing every second what has women has to offer to a man is just sex!

Really? What do u guys want? A woman to be crediting your account every day.

Awon Ole!
Don't go and hustle work and be a man. Be waiting for woman to come feed u guys. Bloody gold diggers!
Smhhhh!

That's why I love igbo guys, u won't hear an igbo guy spew this rubbish!

They are not waiting for their women to come and credit their accounts.

Awon Ole jati jati! You guys are so shameless! God forbid!

*spits*
Lol... gold digging ass.hole bitc.h like you. Ole omo, laying your filthy infected fingers on men’s wallets is your hobby. Anuofia angry

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ladycewhy(f): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2019
eni4real:
Don't believe everything you see on Nairaland...
The naughtiest ones here are very caring to their babes and loved ones..

They just want to bash!!
i hope so.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ytea(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2019
smeag0l:
Henry, since you're forming bosschick or miss intelligentonline, please lemme know when youre online I av a simply kweshun for u to disprove the OP's assertions.
Eh eh grin I no be Henry, this is a case of mistaken identity. Let's have your kweshun.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Semperito31(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
dating a naija girl is the worst thing that can ever befall a man .
I thought God created ladies to be a man's helper but now it's otherwise.
Naija girls have proven to be a source of misery to men.
instead of them to help and stick with u they will rather tie u down and heap their burden on your head as they now see relationship as a means of occupation.
these hoes called women have nothing to offer in a man's life.
they cannot even keep up with intellectual discussions, bringing up creative ideas, innovative matters. they only know how to trend nonsense on Twitter Instagram uploading pictures on Facebook.
useless creatures.
I have already given up on them, best thing is to go pay for a service of a lady, engage on a contract with her and after she delivers a child to me I pay her off.
girls are not really worth the headache.
useless liabilities.

Am very sure you are not born of a woman, neither do you have a sister, nor will you ever give birth to a female child.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by baratech: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2019
It is well
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by habeesola(f): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!
Tell them ooo
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by smeag0l(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2019
That's cos a lot of these men have tried, in the past, to hold intellectual conversations with nigerian ladies only for these ladies to tell them that they're boring and behave like their dad, pastor or teacher.
Brightgem:
That's true. It's also the men's fault for encouraging these girls to be mediocre, because too many men are also mediocre.

I find too many men not able to hold intellectual conversations as well, very few. Na wetin you chop, what are you doing, what's fun to you them go dey ask. Eeesssh! As not as I'm not a teenager, basic conversations piss me off.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Offisteven: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Everytime wire me money...
Hello baby have u sent it?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by smeag0l(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Where are you from and who's the senator and the reps member representing your constituency?what bill is causing a lot of ripples by going through the nigerian legislature presently? I need an answer in 2 minutes otherwise I'll assume you used google.
Ytea:
Eh eh grin I no be Henry, this is a case of mistaken identity. Let's have your kweshun.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by TheRedpillguy: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:

Yeah thts possible too
But what ur missing is Trust
For every relationship to work out there must be trust
Nd ion knw if you've had a bad experience before but not every lady is a slay queen or sexualises herself
Real women think about their respect and reputation first.
And u seem insecure nd karma is real bcox u can't sleep wit over a hundred ladies nd expect to marry a Virgin dear
Virgins deserve virgins
Thank you!
Hehe yep Trust! Why not? Hehe karma? Do I get to make money or find true love bevouse am a Virgo too? . Really don't care about the virgin thing, what I care about is not raising sombody else's kid. Yea so I refuse to accept your word of mouth which is non verifiable and its based on what I should think about you. Why am not with u half of the time. I will take my chances with DNA becouse you know like you said "that's possible too"
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by backbone503(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2019
A girl that truly loves and believes in you will bring a whole lot to the table. Stop wasting your time and resources on/with parasitic girls.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Semperito31(f): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2019
To all of you saying trash about women, am very sure your father impregnated another man to bring you to this world, trust you are just men in your family both nuclear and extended family and trust you don't have plans to marry a woman, and also have female kids in the nearest future? Not all women are useless, peradventure there's any, am very sure she is not 100% useless. Please watch what you say so you don't end up eating your vomit. No man born of a woman would say trash like this.
Let's be guided.

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a leading miner boss meaning she’s got a very high degree and works in an office she’s been my backbone financially Whenever I’m down and morally

The most loving human I ever met

I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

All these naija girls chanting marlian up an Dan will never be serious

Better goan fix your lives and quit challenging my comment

Ever wondered why y’all remain unmarried

Well your next response to this post might just be the reason

*spits* angry

*modified*

What your girlfriend is doing is great and a number of Nigerian women do it also. Do not generalize, I have a man who I am responsible for and I'm proud of what he has become today. Being a source of inspiration to others is an inborn thing which will reflect in any relationship you have. That's all I have to say

4 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by bluefilm: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Women offer a lot in relationships, biko.

Me, I no sabi cook. In fact, I no just like to dey deal with anything that has to do with kitchen. Like washing plates...

Me, I no dey like go market.

Me, I no fit look after even one baby.

Me, I fit clean my house but if I see anoda pesin wey go dey do am for me, I am okay with that.

So abeg, who go dey do all those things for me if not my wife?

4 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

Write me on WhatsApp I’ll prove everything I’ve said and I’ll call you a broke hoe in the end

Goan Fix your life
OK enjoy your money, stop flying insults here and there. Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Erastuslove: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Not all women are sex givers, some could be good helpers and supporters depending on background......
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Honestly the men I have dated never inspired or helped my dreams. All they wanted was sex.
My fiance has been the best man. He never shys always from assisting me in any way he can and will never use his help to insult me tomorrow. I have also never given him any reason to compare me. When you love a girl you won't see her as liability. Except you are giving her to expect same in return.

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by D4donnn: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

grin FYI turned millionaire at age 25 I’m co owner of moskeljoe enterprises founder of kalyfroshart blog and a well to do accountant I own two cars by his grace and infact I should be in Dubai later this month for a seminar heck I’ve got graduates working for me

See what we’re saying instead of this one to Goan fix hin life you’re here fighting someone who’s already made

Btw she’s the head of women at her company meaning she’s a very high degree holder and a boss who works in an office she’s independent like I am Not your regular shakuahku naija winch

Your headache

Spits angry

Sincerely speaking I don't give a damn about your ratchety success story , as long as your myopic reasoning can't take you to the next level , literally speaking you're still a dunce and I still stand to be corrected . Telling me you're a successful accountant who cares about that , and you own two cars , hahahaha so what should I do about that bs what's the cost of a car in a debt driven country like yours , please ehn , rid yourself of this myopic reasoning before you go about spreading unverifiable success story millionaire my foot .

I really didn't wanna attack your person , profession , and I'm not gonna call out your lady , but dude I checked both things you mentioned and if you can literally brag with both craps I saw then I can clearly see the cause of your problem , it's an evident delusion ingrained in your DNA , there's something seriously flawed in your genetic makeup . I can't say it's a sa thing but damn you really have issues , from all you've said I' prove it to you that you're truly poor , and not just poor you're a sorry angry grumpy broke nigga , now I wonder why you have the time and energy to come online and spread your utter bs
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2019
eni4real:
Kindly share the digit(contact) of one of these intelligent, savvy ladies in your circle..
I'll be waiting.. cool

You are one smart man. ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2019
AstroG:

Na Dem,classic leeches all over Nigeria seeking for innocent man to devour.

NDI ARA

I guess you are the innocent man... Lol . I'm loosing my breath �����
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by blackfase(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a leading miner boss meaning she’s got a very high degree and works in an office she’s been my backbone financially Whenever I’m down and morally

The most loving human I ever met

I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

All these naija girls chanting marlian up an Dan will never be serious

Better goan fix your lives and quit challenging my comment

Ever wondered why y’all remain unmarried

Well your next response to this post might just be the reason

*spits* angry

*modified*

I relate. Mine frm SA too. You hav no idea what shes doing in my life. God bless her/ them....

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by golddeejay(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
theres alot that goes into adult CPA.. tracking, testing, testing variations, landing page... i hear alot about mini importation, but don't know where to start
most of the Information you need is in the business section of NL.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by atakamus: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
I have been conversing with one over the past 13 years and also strived to develop her all to no avail.
She is from the feminil school if thought that a man must practically provide everything. I provide but the worst thing that can happen to a family is to have only one source of income.

I married her. Been married for the past 13 years. In fact I am gearing up to pick a second wife. She better coordinated that her. We have children though. I love my kids for sure.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by golddeejay(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pinkie2018:
I have dated a guy that all he offered me was his dick. I recharged his phone, gave him money for haircut, offering, bought him cloths shoes, and celebrated him on his birthdays and other stuffs. But received nothing but his dick. Most guys too only want sex in relationships. Refuse him sex and watch how the relationship goes. My former boyfriend broke up with me after I stopped giving him sex telling me he can't be begging me the time. This is the same guy that for the 2 years I dated him never bought me anything or gave me any meaning thing. Remove money from relationship, what do guys offer if not dick?

your case is rare o. You deserve some accolades.

The problem with this society is all emphasis is on making and spending money. Most of these relationships are not even worthy of been called that, it is a kind of exchange.

I like s3x like any active guy. But no matter how good you are in bed, if we are no connecting intellectually i get bored of you in less than a month.

Apart from relationship, the few friends I keep are those I can comfortably converse with on some issues. Even I keep the neighbors at arm length, don't come and be crowding my space with silly talks.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe yep Trust! Why not? Hehe karma? Do I get to make money or find true love bevouse am a Virgo too? . Really don't care about the virgin thing, what I care about is not raising sombody else's kid. Yea so I refuse to accept your word of mouth which is non verifiable and its based on what I should think about you. Why am not with u half of the time. I will take my chances with DNA becouse you know like you said "that's possible too"
Okay sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.