Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84689 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Rolex66: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
The only thing in their head is watching Mehek, wearing goat hair, toning/bleaching their dermis and looking for freebies.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
But you cool if that's you
Thatssobeyonce:

Okay sir
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by golddeejay(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thinking about it, I have no much problem in a lady not been very intelligent. But I want to see you try.

I met a lady few years back. I liked her immediately. I just couldn't see us working after two weeks. It is hard to believe this lady finished from OAU. The way she talks, carries herself and even thinks do not reflect her education. She was only using internet for Facebook, WhatsApp & others.

I had to tell her these things. She humbly accepted and promised to work on herself. I recommended some books and gave her some. Like I said I don't see us together, which I told her frankly. And It is not just because of her intellect. She suggested been my friend as she got a lot to learn from me.

I admire her because she admitted "she didn't know these things before" and ready to work on herself. It may be slow but she will get better. But all these "Mhizes" that are marlians, titians and so on, they will never sit down, analyse their lives and learn.

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Lazerone(f): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Maybe you've been going out with the wrong ones. Maybe you've been seeing the wrong ones cos sex is all you're looking for Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nas4all(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not every woman is good for nothing. There are good and bad in any dimension of life. There are women who finished school with good degrees and have great jobs that cover all their expenses, there are women how are passionate about a particular line of business and have become successful at it, there are women who have become famous and celebrated out of sheer talent and determination. The average man is one sided, he measure one for all and is bigoted in his ideas.

There are wonderful women out there, there are hardworking women out there, there are inspiring women out there. We must learn to see beyond our limited experience and stop all the nonsense of tagging all women as unproductive and unprofessional.

If you always come across the unproductive types, there is something in you that is of such homogeneity. Look inward and stop expecting experiences you don't deserve. A lot of women out there are wonderful creatures, not all women in Nigeria are good for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by cbrass(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:

What does my dp has to do with my statement?

A lot..you still stylishly showed us your back side grin here by drawing attention to your sexiness

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Reussite: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
You attract your kind.
If those are the kind of ladies that comes your way, I'm sorry but that's who you are.

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by LaGersona: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Some guys prefer sex than intelligent conversation but girls should also be blamed for this.
I would give instance about my personal experience.
I used to share ideas with my gf and expected a response on how to improve herself, relationship amongst other meaning conversation. But the response I always get is "okay" or "motigbo".
It always pissed me and I decided that whenever we're alone, is either romance or sex since she no want get sense.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ytea(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
smeag0l:
Where are you from and who's the senator and the reps member representing your constituency?what bill is causing a lot of ripples by going through the nigerian legislature presently? I need an answer in 2 minutes otherwise I'll assume you used google.
If I say I don't know, you won't beat me. Lol you'll only say I'm not smart or I used Google like you already said cheesy. Oga Smeagol, whatever you think is OK. Does your own Nairaland notify you when you're quoted? Coz mine don't.

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

You are one smart man. ���
And you are classy & unique bae cool
I'm still waiting... shocked

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by smeag0l(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
I do
Ytea:
If I say I don't know, you won't beat me. Lol you'll only say I'm not smart or I used Google like you already said cheesy. Oga Smeagol, whatever you think is OK. Does your own Nairaland notify you when you're quoted? Coz mine don't.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ytea(f): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
smeag0l:
I do
You're welcome wink
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by cejaypriesty(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!
Well ,your profile picture says alot.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by CsRockefeller(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pinkie2018:
my dear its appalling how you guys insult girls any slightest opportunity you get; when we compete with u guys, complain, when we decide to be just ladies, u also complain; tell me which guy will be willing to give any girl a dime without wanting to sleep with her?

Me. I've done it many times and will still do more.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Yellowmoon1400(f): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
dating a naija girl is the worst thing that can ever befall a man .
I thought God created ladies to be a man's helper but now it's otherwise.
Naija girls have proven to be a source of misery to men.
instead of them to help and stick with u they will rather tie u down and heap their burden on your head as they now see relationship as a means of occupation.
these hoes called women have nothing to offer in a man's life.
they cannot even keep up with intellectual discussions, bringing up creative ideas, innovative matters. they only know how to trend nonsense on Twitter Instagram uploading pictures on Facebook.
useless creatures.
I have already given up on them, best thing is to go pay for a service of a lady, engage on a contract with her and after she delivers a child to me I pay her off.
girls are not really worth the headache.
useless liabilities.
Empty coconut head indeed

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I can't forget a CR7 fan in a hurry. Longest time. You are right. But please stay away from obembet or do you want us to engage in rivalry like Ronaldo and Messi?
lol....my real G. As for obembet I cannot ooo.....maybe we can develop a sharing formula or what do you think?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Danwakae(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kokaine:

Kana ji Hausa? Sunanka Dan wanke? Dega sikay? Baban manumi wanke kenan aiy

Eh! , ban yi mata wanka ba, na fada mata gaskiya
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Goalnaldo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
lol....my real G. As for obembet I cannot ooo.....maybe we can develop a sharing formula or what do you think?
lol. She seems to like you though. You can have her. I'm a redpill disciple and I adhere strictly to the first rule.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by TrumpDonald2: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!

After looking at your profile, I think I know why you are so pained by the comments made.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by bentwood85(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
victorian:
Thank God I'm not in any relationship with any guy from nairaland.

80percent of guys here wailing every second what has women has to offer to a man is just sex!

Really? What do u guys want? A woman to be crediting your account every day.

Awon Ole!
Don't go and hustle work and be a man. Be waiting for woman to come feed u guys. Bloody gold diggers!
Smhhhh!

That's why I love igbo guys, u won't hear an igbo guy spew this rubbish!

They are not waiting for their women to come and credit their accounts.

Awon Ole jati jati! You guys are so shameless! God forbid!

*spits*

Vicky!
Some women have nothing to offer in a relationship aside puna..
I decided not to ask ladies for puna, because once you tell them you love them you become a potential ATM.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
MedicH:
This statement is not always correct. most nigerian men are obsessed with sex, they so much love it they feel they can't do without it. As a result, a nigerian man goes into relationship with a girl only with the goal of having sex and nothing more. If the girl happens to be celibate, the rlship wont survive the next day. Some will stick with the decision because they only want to test the girl's ability to maintain her resolve against their gimmicks. This shows that nigerian men have placed a high premium on the vagina making it a gold mine and as a result, sex is the main selling point to any girl that wants to stay relevant.
case closed

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by zechorieus: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Honestly.

What I think is that you get what you're exposed to.

I see a lot of "Nigerian girls are not intelligent". I think differently. Out of every 20 female friends, I know maybe 6 who I won't relate with cos they are shallow. Sometimes I wonder why I still keep them as friends.

That's 30%.

You attract what you give off.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Dagger111(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
planetx13:
The main question is how many of them can even give the sex well.... Nigerian women are very boring when it comes to matters of the other room

Ciao

And we will still tag them prostitutes if they give us doggy and all sort of styles. Haba

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Thats you but you can't say same for all other nigga out there
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Pinkie2018(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:

that's you but you can't say same for all other nigga out there
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Juliearth(f): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
anslem04:

You need to know men talk less, so it not just about holdin a conversation, its all about makin sense n avin an intriguing personality.. discussin ur environment u both find urselves is alway a gud startin point.
You nid to be observance, startin a conversation with someone that does not spare u a glance wil likely make you sound like a chatterbox. @most engage those who look in ur direction or come to you. that u met some assholes lik me doesnt mean yu shuld stop tryin ...humour helps tew

LOL! So you are an ******* too, yeah? I totally understand, BUT just know that when a lady is engaging intellectually, she is in most case, tagged a chatterbox and ITK.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
But you cool if that's you
Kkk
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by HumorSexNmiLFs: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want hot steaming lovemaking with a sweet sumptuous succulent milf. I am a nympho ,slim, 5.8", 65kg. 9 inches monstrous Veiny dick. I am at least 7/10 on a scale of being good looking. I am very good with cunnilingus and I can create wonders with my tool. Ladies 35 above, pls DM. Picture proof and evidence solidly available.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by CsRockefeller(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pinkie2018:
that's you but you can't say same for all other nigga out there

But u said no guy can. undecided
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Can we be romeo and Juliet
Thatssobeyonce:

Kkk
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by jedisco(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rita5:

Hmm lets be frank in this life please, A girl who works hard to earn a 1st class deserves more respect from you than you've shown here. Zuckerberg or no Zuckerberg. And FYI he isn't the only smart person alive. There are alot of smart people with 1st class degrees.

The problem with this thread is generalisations. I have met incredibly smart women in my life and I can say am one of those. The problem with most guys is that you guys are intimidated by smart women. You've always wanted your women dull and below you intellectually and those are the kind of girls you lot go for. And surprisingly when they show you their traits you start barking and generalising.

In this life smart women have to work twice as hard as men to even get half the recognition. We push, we fight, we claw our way to the top stomaching the hateful and inappropriate actions of men who are highly placed.

See I have come to realise that most men themselves aren't even as intellectually sound as they would like us think. They are still very much slave to their innate need to take women sexually. When we speak up, hardly anyone believes women but supports the guy most of the time.

This is a mans world it has always been so. I really hope I don't have daughters as my experiences so far isn't what I want them to go through.

I think I have digressed a bit but honestly there are a lot of smart, hard working Nigerian women out there. And educational achievement doesn't really limit this number. I have a single mom who worked to put food on the table and put me through school. Guess what she didn't attend a university let alone have a 1st class. So I do get your point in that regard but the thing is women who work hard to gain accolades shouldn't be brushed aside. But they should be given the respect they deserve.

Most of the guys I have met are insecure when dating strong women. I kinda dumb myself down abit to raise their ego but this isn't sustainable. As most times these men don't value you enough to value the sacrifices you make each day to make them happy. A womans life isn't easy really, study, learn and become great you get scorn, be basic and give them what they want and they will still say all you are good for is sex.

I realise early to stop living my life to please any man anymore. If you're intimidated then thats your headache, you don't deserve me in the 1st place. Funny enough I have really met incredible guys this way.

This was meant to be a short reply, I kinda got carried away by the reality that this thread portrays which is Nigerian girls have an uphill task from the moment they are born, to prove themselves.

This!
Question is how many men can comfortably date the intellectual successful ladies they talk of? We see comments Made here by same folks looking for 'intellectual ladies' against the likes of Chimamanda Adichie and Linda Ikeji which are ladies who rose through the ranks. A good number of folks would not date the intellectual successful ladies because of ego issues.

Also, It's impossible for Nigerian ladies to be unilaterally dumb. If they are, then Nigerian guys too are also dumb cos we all share a pool of genes. It's the same thing I tell black folks who degrade black women.

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MrPaul2: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Deja93:

If only you knew who you were talking to

Nigeria and negativity na 5&6

Spits angry
Its like you mouth is full of spits grin grin because I notice you can't type a word without it

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.