Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (40298 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Trimque2k1(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do. I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.
after two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease....I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, i transfer 1.5m into her account for the traditional n white wedding,,promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.
Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchase but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday incase am not serious!
Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come.....then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.
my question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? should I go ahead with the marriage or call it off?Pls I need advice.

Mynd, Lala....Please Front page
if me in ur shoes,dat her bank account would have been hacked by now to get all my money back...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by meobizy(f): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2019
Yes.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by MARKone(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page

I wouldn't advice you to go ahead. But for the items purchased already and commitments made to the family, you can still go ahead.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by skedman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Simplep:
Mumu

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Pataricatering(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
See men wailing here ! The same men that make sure they tie your humanity as a woman to marriage are now crying that a sister is not putting all her eggs in one basket ! Lol - are u not d ones who encourage us to see marriage as life or death ? Mumu people with no sense .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by hakunamatata00(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin finance abi what do u call it no go cause
Nice one jare Bros keep transferring money

What do I know POS everywhere, it seems this bros is into POS business even self Yahoo boys no fit wire money anyhow as u dey do am so

Don't worry ur reward is in heaven jare bros

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by dotedote: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
She dey load MTN card on Zain line.
WehDone Maami.

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
thorpido:
You have an unstable girl.Not good for your future.
You guys have been together for 3 yrs and she's still not sure where your relationship is going even after introduction?Seems she has trust issues.

You could go ahead to marry her but you will have to deal with her believing you on many issues.
Is the girl that old that she's just desperate to get married?
I doubt its about trust, dude had shown some commitment already and what does he get?
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by tokrizy: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have got airtel card 8k for sale at cheaper rate..I mistakenly recharged 10k instead if 1k from my account..pls I wanna sell at good rate quote me if u re interested
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Marry such lady and you're doomed for life!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by PennywysCares(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page
I believe the majority here advise u on the right thing to do, that lady is very unstable same of this will repeat itself if things turn out wrong tomorrow. Simply play along with her and get ur money back and quit that impending disaster

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by NICOGRAVITY: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sir, I humbly plead with you to marry her.
I very much understand the pressure she is in. It's also very challenging for women to make an informed decision when they have more than one suitors. She wants to settle down and doesn't want to miss the opportunities and end up regretting later in life.
Your finance is a very wise woman. Such women make a great home.
Please, kindly continue with your plans.
Nothing has gone wrong here.
You are a CHAMPION. You won the battle.
Rejoice for you are the chosen one.
God bless you greatly in Jesus name amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by optimismlaz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Go ahead and marry her. Women are secretive for her to tell you about the guy is recommendable.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by mascot87(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

Red flag!!! I know I don't have money and I may not eat today again since I didn't yesterday but I think my thinking faculty is still very much intact. Bro, we are almost the same age and it seems you are well to do. Don't enter into a marriage you will end up hating yourself for the rest of your life. Bro, wait a little longer, you will see that one woman that will adore you for life. A woman that will cherish you,love you,pray for you and help you become a better person too. Please just relax a little. That woman have shown you a red flag that must not be ignored. I have to be frank here, she may end your life too to drive her cause in life. It's not worth it bro. Bless you

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Aceshortsex: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

If this story is true, Please collect your money abeg

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by JamesBond008(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
tee59:
Is this real or fiction? Your woman is bad oh. Why are you just giving out money to her like that? Are you not suppose to plan together.? You're using money to assure her of your commitment, whereas she was using you as maga. She will only marry you for money and not love, and in marriage, she will use your money to cater for her boyfriends. Better be wise.Only money can't give happiness in marriage.

Coming from a female...your type must be rare.Even when they know these things...some would hardly speak out to tell the truth...
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Robchuks77(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
D lady is too desperate.. Imagine what happens inside d marriage.. Bro d worst tin to do is having a desperate sumbody around u,, bro e b like he'll. MY ADVICE IS DIS,, DUMP HER,, IF U DON'T, U WILL REGRET

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Ekugbeh(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page
n u re here asking silly questions. Oga dump her sorry ass n move on
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by tropaz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
I don't believe all these stories you guys post here jor
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by joepepsy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
But 90 percent of Nigerian women marry for money.
tee59:
Is this real or fiction? Your woman is bad oh. Why are you just giving out money to her like that? Are you not suppose to plan together.? You're using money to assure her of your commitment, whereas she was using you as maga. She will only marry you for money and not love, and in marriage, she will use your money to cater for her boyfriends. Better be wise.Only money can't give happiness in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by JamesBond008(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
She don tell the guy say she no want again

Go ahead and marry her bro

Even if you drop her today next lady you're going to meet might be worst than her
They're no perfect person

Beside she didn't sleep with him she only accepted to marry him it might just be a normal chat

For allowing you to see the chat self maybe she just want to let you know say she's hot cake other people are seriously in need of her so that you will fasten up
Me no see it as big deal sha

Bro this kind lady go deh loyal to you las las I mean it

Such a lengthy write up...yet you ended up saying nothing...nothing
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Victorex001(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
tee59:

“Only money” I like that.
But money gives some happiness...”only money” is the keyword. ��
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

I don’t understand what u guys are doing, are u trying to cajole her or buy her love? Uve done introduction and yet Ure sending 1.5m to assure her u will marry her and then she’s accepting another guys proposal days to ur trip for traditional

Are u sure this gal even loves or wants u or are u trying hard to buy her off from sm1 else or other people. Why is she in a hurry to consider other people despite Ur efforts sofar? Are u forcing her to marry u? Is she marrying u because of the money only? U need to be sincere with urself and answer these questions or get the answers from her directly. No hanky panky

If this was before the introduction I can try to understand bt not after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by joepepsy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
I think we fit. kiss
Phenomenal16:
Despite all the introduction,,,,sending of 1.5 mil ooo
Even planning on going for shopping together......she is still not sure....awwww......
She doesn't trust,,,,.
Come to think of it ,she accepted anoda man immediately .throwing ur 3 years friendship to d dust.
U can't kill itself on top woman matter,
1.use a smart and cunning way to collect ur moni first.
2.ask to marry the oda guy...since she can't trust up till this moment.
3.don't allow mumu emotions ,and feeling override ur thinking faculty.....marriage is really a long time to be dealing with an unstable woman that don't know wat she wants
I too dey talk shaa...kpele

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by pek(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
You will be making the greatest mistake of your life if you marry that woman. First, she doesn't love you. You may not agree but that's the truth. The other guy was her main love but not ready. Two, she is dishonest and untrustworthy. She is desperate and materialistic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Abimbola29(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page
oga will you read what am about to type,first tell her that most of does items you intended to buy for the weeding is online try and persuade her to transfer the money to you so you can order the items online,just Make sure she send you your money back,secondly once you get your cash my brother japá run anc never come back,this ladies are not worth it.she wants to get married by all means,what if your are not financially buoyant so she would have chosen another person ahead of you... to before one is to before arms take note

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
The story is somehow o. Have you given her any reason to doubt your commitment lately?

Because the whole thing does not make sense. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
JamesBond008:

Such a lengthy write up...yet you ended up saying nothing...nothing

Just my opinion I'm not forcing it on anyone
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by joepepsy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Most naija women are just too dangerous,the ones in Europe are even worst.
SBL28:
The story is somehow o. Have you given her any reason to doubt your commitment lately?

Because the whole thing does not make sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by ngwababe(f): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oga abeg marry your wife.

Una no dey like competition but una dey put us for competition.

Our time dey pass, like speedily unlike you guys, na why we dey marry who dey ready.

Please marry your wife, she no do anything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.