Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (40294 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Funkybabee(f): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
I swear she did not love u

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
End the relationship!

Your fiancée doesn't love and respect you enough and you are acting like a maga.

BTW: Stop acting like a fool with women.
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by pek(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
MARKone:

I wouldn't advice you to go ahead. But for the items purchased already and commitments made to the family, you can still go ahead.
You contradict yourself greatly. So he should go ahead because of the items bought? So the items are worth more than his happiness?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Politicalman: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hummm. My guy. That woman go kill you or will still date that guy secretly. Run for your dear life, if she doesn't want to return that money let her go with it. A broken relationship is better than a broken home. Be wise.

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page[/quote]
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
See question o. Where are all the manly men gone?

You won. You deserve her, so go and marry her. You have already spent so much money. Don't waste it. But please make sure you send the other guy's money back; the one he sent to her for his own wedding with her. Set him free from her clutches. I wish you a happy married life; but sadly, I just know I'll be seeing many more of your complaints on NL concerning that woman. Never mind me. Go for your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Meshach171(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lemme advise you as a brother. That your babe is the least reliable, stable and comely girl of this gen. She's only sticking to you cause you're the one who's readily available. if you weren't, she would have pursued the other option.

I doubt if that's the kind you want to spend the rest of your existence with.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by BabylonCruise(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Hmm.This is a hard knock to crack.three years is not bad for a courtship leading to Marriage but I may want to ask how old is your woman to feel unease even after introduction has been done and she holding out 1.5.
Though money does not quarentee marriage but she having the 100k for items to be bought by Saturday and thereafter accepting a guy by Thursday speaks volume.
Thank God the items have been bought, am begging for her.forgive her and still go ahead with the Marriage plans.They say the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.
Thanks.
Nigga This Devil is Definitely not known!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Lazerone(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
You'll be fine my dear... Whatever your decision is
Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by GeneralPula: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Declare it inconclusive till further notice! grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by 77up(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
It always cross my mind that those sluts at Allen ,iyana iba , ojoo,oyingbo by railway and all will one day get married now I think it's time hence the threads on fp so far sad

I thank God, wife is never what am looking for again and you guys that are into that adventure,I wish you well

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

Abeg oga relax! She's only trying to play safe.
Having a plan b or backup plan has never been a crime. So since there wasn't need for a plan b any more and she discarded peacefully, go ahead and marry her. But if you dont, remember plan be can still be considered oo...
Your babe na ma Niggress��. Lol...
Una no go kill person for here ooo...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by hagisolo: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2019

Hmmm.... from your story, I picked the above line, how do u get to know about the other guy, how concrete is your allegation or claim, if truth, simply look for a better lady and get married for the sake of the future, should in case, the money is not always there to throw around, meanwhile, you as d man, should do more of the planning for your marriage not her ......
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Lexusgs430: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

Where this girls wey talk say, man no dey to marry?..... wink
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Equity15(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
did I just read that someone transferred 1.5m to another person?

modified: yes, I just finished reading but O.P I really don't think there was another guy, maybe she was just pulling your legs. but if it's true that there was another guy, then she's not worth it. she's not getting married to you cos she loves you, she's just desperate maybe cos of her age or financial burden. that's all I have to say in all honesty.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by jokaka89: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
THIS IS A COOKED STORY.
GIVE US ANOTHER STORY. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by jeanexx7(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bro., to forgive is perfect, but remember, divorce, heart attack and possible dying early will be the result.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Avast(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

And this one is a grown up man
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by bigl: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

It all depends on u brova! You know her better than we do.

But if it were to be me, i'll never marry such a person again even if the wedding was tomorro.

One of the qualities of the worst kind of people to get married to is "emotional instability".

If she is not emotionally stable, she can decide not to show up on the wedding day. Can u handle that?

May God help u bro! But don't ever send such an huge amount to a ladies account just as proof of u marrying her or for whatever reasons.

Ladies of nowadays are only interested in money.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by skywalker240(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Hmm.This is a hard knock to crack.three years is not bad for a courtship leading to Marriage but I may want to ask how old is your woman to feel unease even after introduction has been done and she holding out 1.5.
Though money does not quarentee marriage but she having the 100k for items to be bought by Saturday and thereafter accepting a guy by Thursday speaks volume.
Thank God the items have been bought, am begging for her.forgive her and still go ahead with the Marriage plans.They say the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.
Thanks.
that ur surname looks like the a guy called benjamin who wants my babe
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by frozen70(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

I think she loves you for the money you are giving her and not truly for love

She kept another guy as plan B incase yours doesn't work, do assuming you draw back, she would use the money to arrange marriage with the other guy

It's like she is the one desperately desperate about marriage and you are too gentle so she has to coarse you to bring out money quickly for it

Anyway, just go ahead but let her know that, in this marriage, if she f I will behaves naughty you will find your way out because she has made you to distrust her
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by DrumOfPatriots: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bros free that babe Oooo, And no feel bad. You are not the only one on this train, SO many younger and unmarried guys are going through it, Lady's and their up and down sharing of pussy don too much these days. No loyal babe out there. This thing no be joke Ooo, Ashewo just get grade.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Austineva(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Insecurity is d problem ur fiancée is facing and its d worst problem. That type of woman will hardly believe u in everything thing. So, my question is, would u want to marry such person? If so, u can go on. But, remember that, such woman won't mind sleep with ur friends cos she does not have d total believe in you
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by buddy221(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
The reason why I don't last in a relationship is because of all this nonsense. If I'm serious with anybody and the person is not showing any sign of commitment and seriousness I'll just go my way. Brother run for your life.. The lady is not serious.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Simplep:
Mumu
Who is mumu?
Your Toto or your left nyansh?
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Since she has told the other man she has someone already and you have studied her character very well and you love her, then no cause for alarm.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by nnaeyes6: 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guy u try o.

Are u out of ur mind to send a woman u called FIANCEE 1.5m and am here looking for money to renew my house rent in this recession?
Anyway
That is it. Just send me anything to 6237151358, FIDELITY BANK. name is M. A. S abbreviation.

Now back to ur matter.

I won't ask u to leave her and cancel the wedding because I HAVE CANCELLED IT FOR U ALREADY in the spirit realm.

Ur woman is POSSESSED. Still send me my money o, because an telling u the damn truth.

Collect ur money back and slap her out of the home immediately.

Steps to collect ur money.

1: Bleep her well
2: chose a wedding date
2: start listing wedding expenses. Let her know all including the pricing.
4: let her transfer event center money to u.
If she insist doing the transfer to the people involved, just agree. That is another security werey sha
5: collect another money for suit and that of best man
6: allow her to transfer money for her wedding gown in peace to buy trust

Ensure all monies are recovered.
Start going for them one after the other with ur story and tell them u have cancelled the wedding.
Leave the wedding gown for her in case she sees someone that wants to marry her without SECURITY.

remember my bank account o.

Seriously, u don't deserve such girl for real. There are a thousand girls our there that are looking for opportunities like this
How many guys are ready to marry and how many girls are wifeable, and how many guys are willing to pay?
A silly FANTA OGBANJE girl will then be sourcing for security.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Theboss100(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
I am tired of these stories abeg. No comment for now. Just repent and accept CHRIST.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by udemzyudex(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Arrest her ASAP
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Sleevia: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
tee59:
Is this real or fiction? Your woman is bad oh. Why are you just giving out money to her like that? Are you not suppose to plan together.? You're using money to assure her of your commitment, whereas she was using you as maga. She will only marry you for money and not love, and in marriage, she will use your money to cater for her boyfriends. Better be wise.Only money can't give happiness in marriage.
One mistake any guy will make is release money like it grows on trees. Girls hardly respect such men and only see them as an escape route.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by emkz: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
A woman once advised me, that before going into a relationship, you must love yourself first. You cannot claim to love others if you have not loved yourself. Loving yourself, then loving someone means that you'd not tolerate certain behaviours from them. It must be nipped in the bud. Loving yourself means you'd not hurt those you claim you love because you won't want them to hurt you same way.

No man or woman, I repeat, no man or woman would appreciate any woman or man who takes certain rubbish from them. Put your foot down.

You have presented a classic case of rubbish from a woman which would be upgraded to something else if it is not addressed now. Call off the wedding. Leave the money for her, yes, the 1.5 million. If she truly wants to be with you, she'd work hard and you can meet her half way. Relationship where only one party has sense is bound to fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Sleevia: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Thanks.
I was enjoying your writeup... Until u start begging. U are mad. U hear me, u are forking mad. To forgive someone that can. Kill him tomorrow?

Before I marry sef, I will drum it into the girl into the girl's ear that even after marriage, we can divorce if she stop being a well bred lady.

Having children is no guarantee any woman can live in my house for long. Only her character will guarantee her that.

U fork up, u get the fork out.

People have lost their lives because of advise from dunces like you.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Simplep:
Mumu
Not a case of mumu o, many ladies are doing this currently..
Accepting peter, paul, john only to have it all. In the end what will be, will be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.