Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (40307 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by safarigirl(f): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Man, you're too old to be having such issues with sneaky women.

I for say make you find another person, but this one that age is not on your side....I hope it will not take you another three years to settle with a different woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Sleevia: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
She don tell the guy say she no want again

Go ahead and marry her bro

Even if you drop her today next lady you're going to meet might be worst than her
They're no perfect person

Beside she didn't sleep with him she only accepted to marry him it might just be a normal chat

For allowing you to see the chat self maybe she just want to let you know say she's hot cake other people are seriously in need of her so that you will fasten up
Me no see it as big deal sha

Bro this kind lady go deh loyal to you las las I mean it

How did you know she didn't sleep with him? So u will marry such a girl that had another guy, probably forking him and calling his name at the peak of climax?

She u drink toto water no?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Sleevia: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
safarigirl:
Man, you're too old to be having such issues with sneaky women.

I for say make you find another person, but this one that age is not on your side....I hope it will not take you another three years to settle with a different woman.
who told u age is not on his side eh? Na so una go dey use emotions dey decide critical issues. Damn!

My half brother married above 40, around 45 and he is stinking rich but an American
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by safarigirl(f): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sleevia:
who told u age is not on his side eh? Na so una go dey use emotions dey decide critical issues. Damn!

Why you dey para for my mentions?

Age is not on his side, especially if he likes to take his good old time in deciding who he wants to marry. At this rate, he will have his first child at forty and will be paying school fees past his retirement age, when his mates are reaping fruits of their labor.

He has already wasted enough time with this two-timer, if he finds someone else, let us hope he doesn't atke three years to institute marriage proceedings.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by abc115: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
See brother we mumu
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by DrumOfPatriots: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sleevia:

How did you know she didn't sleep with him? So u will marry such a girl that had another guy, probably forking him and calling his name at the peak of climax?

She u drink toto water no?
grin grin grin Was thinking the same thing Bro, The guy proposed and em never Bleep inside the pussy....Bro when i wanted to get serious i broke my own rules to0.

And the universal rules about women is that "Don't take them serious"
Bro loyalty is what will keep you marriage...if u marry that babe and there are issues, she will run to the other guy, the fucking will continue and it will kill you, no go raise another man pikin inside your house Oooo. Them no dey marry Hoe. Babes too plenty.
I am giving you the advice i gave to myself when something similar happened to me. this babes no get Joy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Sleevia: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
safarigirl:

Why you dey para for my mentions?

Age is not on his side, especially if he likes to take his good old time in deciding who he wants to marry. At this rate, he will have his first child at forty and will be paying school fees past his retirement age, when his mates are reaping fruits of their labor.

He has already wasted enough time with this two-timer, if he finds someone else, let us hope he doesn't atke three years to institute marriage proceedings.

See, if you talk about this time ish eh, make I no lie, a lot of people will find dem self's in trap.

Please when u wanna talk about marriage, do not remind dem of their age.

What matter most is the peace of that home.

So because of time is not on his side now, he should go on and marry this girl?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Sleevia: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
DrumOfPatriots:

grin grin grin Was thinking the same thing Bro, The guy proposed and em never Bleep inside the pussy....Bro when i wanted to get serious i broke my own rules to0.

And the universal rules about women is that "Don't take them serious"
Bro loyalty is what will keep you marriage...if u marry that babe and there are issues, she will run to the other guy, the fucking will continue and it will kill you, no go raise another man pikin inside your house Oooo. Them no dey marry Hoe. Babes too plenty.
I am giving you the advice i gave to myself when something similar happened to me. this babes no get Joy.

I swear. Did u see fellow women are trying to blackmail him into marrying the girl?

Even if he is 40, I will not advise him to marry the girl.

Women Yakpa.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
LEAVE HER STRAIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT. SHE WILL NOT THINK TWICE TO BETRAY YOU WITH SOMETHING FAR WORSE IN MARRIAGE. YOU HAVE SEEN THE RED FLAG. DON'T BE STUPID AND HOLD ON.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Usmanzy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
I won't even think 2ic b4 dumpin her silly ass
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by healthserve(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page

Bruhahahaha Heaven has shown you the future. Run, I repeat run for your life
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
sinaj:
I doubt if you understood his story.
Thanks babe. . I read it again and I know where I missed it but technically I am right cos she accepted the proposal of the other man even after receiving 100k from the op... Meaning she made her choice although she later sent a text of no longer accepting the proposal from the other guy... She has eaten her cake from both guys and she still want to have it... I hope she loses both guys...
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Simplep:
Mumu
you can say that again honey gringrin
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
The lady knows how to work out a plan B. She might just end up working one out during your marriage life if things don't go smoothly.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by thorpido(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
ngwababe:
Oga abeg marry your wife.

Una no dey like competition but una dey put us for competition.

Our time dey pass, like speedily unlike you guys, na why we dey marry who dey ready.

Please marry your wife, she no do anything.
Na e make many women dey cry for marriage now.Marriage no be competition.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by kaywhy09(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
bla bla bla... Fast forward we got married. I set up a huge business for her to know I love her but she later thought I'll divorce her or get another wife, so she's now getting closer to one of her ex; calling him bestie...
Now I don't know what to do. Should I get a divorce?

Would you rather let this end the story or change the story now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by toprealman: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
SmellingAnus:
She has made her choice... she prefers the other guy... Tell her to return your 1.5 million immediately or use every means possible to collect it...

I wonder why they love a situation whereby they can eat their cake and still have it undecided SMD
Did you bother to read the piece?
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yesterday some people said that 33-37 yes is the ideal for marriage for a man. Here's is a "fully matured" still being dribbled.. angry
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by toprealman: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
sinaj:
I doubt if you understood his story.
His type read the first few lines and draw up conclusion as to the direction of the story.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by midnighter(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
She shouldnt have done that. You have to do some investigations as to who the other guy is and what he means to her.

I understand that some women feel insecure or worried that their man will let them down but at the same time I can't really advise you to go ahead until you are sure she's not trying to mess you around.

On the other hand she has already rejected the other guy. Maybe she's just trying to pass the message across to you that she still has other options so you shouldn't try anything funny. She's just trying to secure her future I guess.

The problem is that if she is still trying to figure you out then she shouldn't be collecting so much money from you. If she can't trust you then how can she trust your money?N1.5 million for that matter

Some people panic a lot sha. It makes them behave strangely
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
toprealman:
Did you bother to read the piece?
tell me where I got it wrong and i will proove to you that I was also right... grin
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by TheRedpillguy: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.
Hehe I wish more guys will go through this shit so that they will all learn. All women are like this, the one that is with you I'd eaither looking for another option or can't find an option. Well the bright side is he survive the biggest disaster in his life. (Marrige)
Niggah tell that bitch to give u bak ur 1.5m do not take anything else if it dosnt come in 1.5naira

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page
Never turn a hoe in to a house wife.
A hoe that owns u 1.5M, how dumb can u be . Get that money back or you don't deserve to walk around with a penis.
Nver get married its a scam, its prison

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Lonelypacifist6: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wenches everywhere.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by ayo2pec(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
there is a red flag get off
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Airtimex(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
zeenaman:
They don't like putting their eggs in one basket. They think they are wise. They end up losing everything. If I were you, I will just leave her. She's not reliable

My bro. Some women are just too desperate for my liking...na only marriage and confusion full their head.

Some of them feel marriage is a child's play. You can just wake up one morning and accept a proposal because he seems more serious to you.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Airtimex(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
tee59:
Is this real or fiction? Your woman is bad oh. Why are you just giving out money to her like that? Are you not suppose to plan together.? You're using money to assure her of your commitment, whereas she was using you as maga. She will only marry you for money and not love, and in marriage, she will use your money to cater for her boyfriends. Better be wise.Only money can't give happiness in marriage.

I'm surprised this is coming from a woman...you are really different and may God give you more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Jimmyson: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
The greatest misfortune of a man is getting married to a girl that cheat, lie and is disrespectful. I don't even know if I will marry...
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
She must be in high demand,Am sure she's an hot cake.

Can we see her picture?
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Airtimex(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
She don tell the guy say she no want again

Go ahead and marry her bro

Even if you drop her today next lady you're going to meet might be worst than her
They're no perfect person

Beside she didn't sleep with him she only accepted to marry him it might just be a normal chat

For allowing you to see the chat self maybe she just want to let you know say she's hot cake other people are seriously in need of her so that you will fasten up
Me no see it as big deal sha

Bro this kind lady go deh loyal to you las las I mean it

Hot cake? Lol...that is more reason I will not marry her.

Marriage no be beans bro. You need wisdom to achieve it...the girl get wahala no be small. But I pray she change sha
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by VicM6: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
infact u suppose go buy ogun ekute drink jeje, brother wey mumu. transfer 1.5m to her out of love... village people don do u.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by RPirez: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
sinaj:

I guess she experienced something similar and dont want to put all her eggs in one basket or she is being pressured to marry coz of age.

Either ways, what she did is bad.

Why you dey guess for her? Olosho of a feather, flock together. Nonsense angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.