Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124226 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by monichannel: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2019
Op, you be real mahn

Do give us update as it unveils, many will learn from you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by czarr(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2019
can't wait to catch my gf cheating, I know she a hoe just don't have evidence yet. I miss being single, back to the topic "hoes are never loyal "

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Vado(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I have joined u

I have joined too.

18 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by obi4eze(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Thanks very much for your concern. I have never been a relationship type. I went to uni and came out without any relationship wahala. It was after service I chose to give it a try. My greatest mistake. Stay single till u are ready for marriage a d just pick one. U will never ever regret it

I just feel compelled to reply because I like the way you handled the whole thing. Very mature and without much emotions or sentiment. Thumbs up bro! I must commend your maturity a lot.

We should be spiritually and physically alert concerning the issues of marriage and getting a life partner. It will go a long way to help our future and forget anyone telling you to start sleeping around or sleep with her as a form of payback. It doesn't help at all.

Thanks.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by alphaNomega: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

It's just unfortunate. I'm also happy because we were planning to meet the church board on 17th of December to be interviewed prior to marriage. Thank God we haven't met them. Ally efforts are gone just like that. I wonder what some girls actually want

Good thing you found out early. No hard feelings

Respect55:

Thanks very much for your concern. I have never been a relationship type. I went to uni and came out without any relationship wahala. It was after service I chose to give it a try. My greatest mistake. Stay single till u are ready for marriage a d just pick one. U will never ever regret it

There is no formula for this thing. Even the ONE you choose can still mess you up.

You did not have to block her after viewing her WhatsApp status, that's a díck move. Your choice though.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by emkz: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2019
Bro, in a year's time, you'd be grateful that she's no longer in your life. Someone mentioned that no matter how much you try to upgrade some of them, they'd still act their class, while another said a woman who leaves you for another man is undeserving of you. You have done your best. It is not until you sacrifice your life that someone can see your value. Pack your love and give it to someone deserving.

For every badly behaved girl, there are ten well-behaved girls. I can assure you. Some of them are on this forum. I know because I interact with them.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Good thing you found out early. No hard feelings

There is no formula for this thing. Even the ONE you choose can still mess you up.

You did not have to block her after viewing her WhatsApp status, that's a díck move. Your choice though.
I'm comfortable that way

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2019
obi4eze:

I just feel compelled to reply because I like the way you handled the whole thing. Very mature and without much emotions or sentiment. Thumbs up bro! I must commend your maturity a lot.

We should be spiritually and physically alert concerning the issues of marriage and getting a life partner. It will go a long way to help our future and forget anyone telling you to start sleeping around or sleep with her as a form of payback. It doesn't help at all.

Thanks.
Thanks. I have respected her body all along.

12 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
as in...U are a BRO,not some d!cks that would have come here to start asking what to do
I just want people to learn and always be on the look out. I have taken my decision before posting this last night

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2019
luvyaself95:

so funny manipulator at her game again.
It won't change a thing

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

She want your girlfriend in the first place. If she was, she wouldn’t follow that guy to the club at night after you catching her during the day. I love your sense of firmness! We all here know you are deeply hurt, but that’s life! You need to move on same way she did. Cheers
I have already moved on.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2019
ambassadorgozie:

bros i admire your maturity, pls take heart
i will like u to keep us posted abt it
don't entertain any emotional blackmail or wotsoever from her
Believe me I won't

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Based on how you narrated this, you're a real gentleman. Some twisted minds would say you never really loved her for not putting up a fight (not literally).
Expecting a thread from you about her asking for forgiveness and reacceptance lol.
When I said I have moved on, take those words for real. I will update her next moves

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2019
monichannel:
Op, you be real mahn

Do give us update as it unveils, many will learn from you
Nothing else have happened since last night. I will update when there is any

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Danzakidakura(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I'm just surprised because I make sure we share what we have. What if I tell u she waited for me outside the church gate this morning to collect some money for offering and ish
how i wish you will help the other brother too,so that he wont be mistaken a stone to diamond.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2019
emkz:
Bro, in a year's time, you'd be grateful that she's no longer in your life. Someone mentioned that no matter how much you try to upgrade some of them, they'd still act their class, while another said a woman who leaves you for another man is undeserving of you. You have done your best. It is not until you sacrifice your life that someone can see your value. Pack your love and give it to someone deserving.

For every badly behaved girl, there are ten well-behaved girls. I can assure you. Some of them are on this forum. I know because I interact with them.
I make mistakes. That's my own problem

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2019
Danzakidakura:
how i wish you will help the other brother too,so that he wont be mistaken a stone to diamond.
Sorry I won't do that

19 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
It won't change a thing
yea, I believe you gidi gan.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Vado:

I have joined too.
have joined the league two of una join.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2019
you this boy again
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2019
alphaNomega:

Of course, he had to block her. She's not even sorry for her behaviour and on top of it she's trying to guilt-trip him.

Why should he have to read that kind of rubbish out of some misplaced sense of duty to the cheating liar?

She's the one who's making dick moves.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Olanre05(f): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Respect55 post=84336533]She accepted o. She goes to my elder sis apartment at will and my guys know her. We have gone far. I'm not Dangote but I changed her outlook. Not bragging sha[/quot
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Such a wicked OP. You just dashed another man a bag of your problems and made profit on top of it. I feel for the guy.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Olanre05(f): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I have already moved on.

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Daviddson(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
Hello man, I'd advise you to give her benefit of doubt and unblock her and be ready to hear her out. I'm interested in this story because you said it was a no-sex relationship.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Bobrisky1: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Hello man, I'd advise you to give her benefit of doubt and unblock her and be ready to hear her out. I'm interested in this story because you said it was a no-sex relationship.
[/s]

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Daviddson:

Why can't she call him, or go to his house and see him?

This matter has passed whatsapp.

A cheater is threatening suicide...so what should the person who has been cheated do

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by RedDistrict: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2019
You handled it well enough, just move on from her and be happy you dodged a bullet.

Let her conscience judge her

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Daviddson(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Why can't she call him, or go to his house and see him?

This matter has passed whatsapp..

A cheater is threatening suicide...so what should the person who has been cheated do
Do you know if she even set it up herself to see the guy's reaction and probably cement their love? grin LOL. Just kidding.
I advise him to keep an open mind, because it could turn out differently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Do you know if she even set it up herself to see the guy's reaction and probably cement their love? grin LOL. Just kidding.
I advise him to keep an open mind, because it could turn out differently.

Yes, he should be willing to listen to her and not conclude too hastily. Anything could happen.

I just disagree with the whatsapp stuff...she should explain herself in person if she's serious.

Up until the time he blocked her, she couldn't even open a chat to explain. All she knew how to do was write rubbish status update smh

24 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Olanre05(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, he should be willing to listen to her and not conclude too hastily. Anything could happen.

I just disagree with the whatsapp stuff...she should explain herself in person if she's serious.

Up until the time he blocked her, she couldn't even open a chat to explain. All she knew how to do was write rubbish status update smh

She is only trying to get the guys attention with her WhatsApp status. The poster himself should give her a benefit of doubt by listening to her and then move on from there....

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by clive2u(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2019
employ her as your marketer simple.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.