Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124169 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by homirefacuny(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
Make she go join her forefathers abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Peng12345: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hedonini:
A double-dating girlfriend is actually a nun (better than a good girl) by today's standard. The average girl these days sextuple dates, septuple dates, or even octuple dates and so forth.

Bro u de d street
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
praz001:

Trust me it isnt that easy to get over. Most times we place our entirty on this ladies and They let themselves down.

Mine was March this year. Am just getting over her now. she is been disturbing with calls after her pregnancy with the other guy.

men! I try pleasing her with everything. No matter how much you try, it better to embrace the reality rather than living in illusion.....

Let the op take enough time out he will be better for it

Even after pregnancy. What does she want!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Curvinus(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Skepticus:

Exactly what I would do if I were in OP's shoes.

The girl is not just greedy, she's a whoré and I'll treat her exactly like that.

I wouldn't block her on WhatsApp nor create drama. If she comes around, i won't bother talking about how i met her with my client. I'll just fûck her like a whorè that she is till she gets tired. Seeing her with my client already puts her my friendzone.

It is better to let her go with the bad energy and leave space for a fresh start. Maybe the new guy truly loves her or is more attractive and livelier than the op which makes the op outgunned in the competition.

I'm sure the Op wouldn't also want to be seen as a poor comparison of someone else or being made to compensate financially (maga) in areas where he is deemed to be inadequate, hence the need to move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Bryan88(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Brother we didn't start today. It has bn rossy or so I thought for the time we have bn together. We were supposed to start marital rights by next month. Do u even know that the guy updated his whatsapp stories of pics and videos with her earlier this night at a club and I saved them. I would have posted them here but it's not necessary. I saved them for reference proposes
sharp...u go need am bro.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by genesisJ: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bro i jst want to tell u a very big CONGRATULATIONS

GOD JUST SAFE YOU FROM THE AGONY OF A CHEATING WIFE

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

The only thing I can remember not doing is sex because I'm a Christian. That also couldn't actually be her problem because she hadn't raised the issue after we talked about it that there would be none. What else could she possibly want?
I had respected your demeanor and the way you handled the situation, until you wrote "The only thing I can remember not doing is sex because I'm a Christian". Bone that shit. A no sex relationship is no relationship, you are no more than a brother, and uncle or a close family member. I has slept in the same room with a very close cousin and she was half naked, nothing stood up, little John did not even notice. Let another non related girl try it and little John will salute like a private meeting a general.

It's sex that confirms if you have a physical and spiritual connection. If the connections are not there, the relationship is no more that a relationship with a close family member. Sexual compatibility is essential in a successful marriage.

She obviously has needs - emotional and sexual you are not meeting up to, and she is afraid to bring it up because of societal prejudices. Most women loved being touched, kissed, caressed and eventually sexed. It is essential to their psyche to feel wanted and irresistible.

A relationship is often more than just physical and material things.

Even pastors and G.Os preaching no sex before marriage know it's not ideal, and 99.9% of them do not observe it.

24 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by fanoffemi(f): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
It's just unfortunate. I'm also happy because we were planning to meet the church board on 17th of December to be interviewed prior to marriage. Thank God we haven't met them. Ally efforts are gone just like that. I wonder what some girls actually want [/quote]

Sorry about how you feel, but some guys too are scums.... I wonder what they actually want

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Skepticus: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

But how do you have sex with someone you obviously hate

Funny enough, I have been in the OP's shoes before.

I never hated her but my dislike for her triggered my sado-sexual instincts on her. Someone I cherished as diamond that I wouldn't touch with a pole became that dirty whorè that always got me Hot. Her plea of No-sex-till-marriage couldn't work on me anymore. Anytime, she tried to say it, I always reminded her that she was a whorè and fûcked her as I pleased till I got bored. Now, she is married and still hasn't changed in my eyes.

All these No-sex-before-marriage na mostly scam perpetrated by women to give a "good" wife image while she fûcks other cocks on the side before marriage calls.

12 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by oshaosha2014(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Typical. They are never wrong. They want you to be everything at the same time as an excuse to stay faithful to you like, you have nothing else to do with your life. Never strive to satisfy a woman in every way, just do what you are able to do. Never push yourself too hard for them.

Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Love how d menfolk are rallying together to support the Op. Good one.

Shit happens. What doesnt breaks you make u stronger

13 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by koffsman(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Deeper life
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Adejal: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
I joined ur league
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Ginalex(f): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

How would I be after sex in a girl I wanted to settle down with?
Anyway, I have heard u but there is actually nothing else to explain other than than what I saw.
Funny enough, she is here, following this thread too and has commented.
Really??... shocked shocked

Op's ex, in case you are reading this, thunder fire you cheesy angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by oloriLFC(f): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
praz001:

Trust me it isnt that easy to get over. Most times we place our entirty on this ladies and They let themselves down.

Mine was March this year. Am just getting over her now. she is been disturbing with calls after her pregnancy with the other guy.

men! I try pleasing her with everything. No matter how much you try, it better to embrace the reality rather than living in illusion.....

Let the op take enough time out he will be better for it
calls for wetin? To Coman collect anoda man's pregnancy? Na wah o

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by madridsta007(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

That is my kind of person.
We move!

The last thing I would do in this world is to reconcile in a relationship with a cheating girlfriend. Because of you are the only lady in this world, abi?
I will dump and drop you like a piece of paper.
Ensure you forgive her, though. This is important.

There are millions of single ladies in Nigeria. You will run into a good one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Ginalex(f): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

How would I be after sex in a girl I wanted to settle down with?
Anyway, I have heard u but there is actually nothing else to explain other than than what I saw.
Funny enough, she is here, following this thread too and has commented.

Op's ex, in case you are reading this, thunder fire you cheesy angry angry

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Heineken(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
AfroKnight:
Respect55, well done. You have performed a feat to remain composed in the face of such betrayal. Bravo.

By now, you must have realised that the way you respected her body is definitely not how that guy “respects” her body. She is most probably sexually active with him.

This is why “No sex” relationships are hard to come by or uphold, these days. One party must break the agreement sha. Sad.

See, the heartbreak is still fresh. It is about to get more intense. It appears you are someone who internalises his pain. In light of this, get ready to endure the hurt. Some days, you would just pause from work and stare out the window thinking of different scenarios, trying to see what you missed and what you might have done differently. Normal levels.

You are a logical person and you have your own principles. You know you cannot let such a person return into your life.

You will be fine.
I respect you sir

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Mr100Dollars: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Of course, he had to block her. She's not even sorry for her behaviour and on top of it she's trying to guilt-trip him.

Why should he have to read that kind of rubbish out of some misplaced sense of duty to the cheating liar?

She's the one who's making dick moves.
When i read that status part, I came to a conclusion that the girl was looking for a way to leave the relationship to her new guy, so either she or the new guy scripted everything, cause she didn't feel any form of remorse.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Amarisa(f): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55, I'm so sorry about how you feel..You will surely meet the right one..

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by oloriLFC(f): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ginalex:

Op's ex, in case you are reading this, thunder fire you cheesy angry
lmao! As amebo, Lemme go back and be reading line by line maybe I will get... Wait, shey like this thunder?

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Congrats o, nice one, she don't deserve you at all, thank God you didn't go into depression.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by lomprico(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Brother we didn't start today. It has bn rossy or so I thought for the time we have bn together. We were supposed to start marital rights by next month. Do u even know that the guy updated his whatsapp stories of pics and videos with her earlier this night at a club and I saved them. I would have posted them here but it's not necessary. I saved them for reference proposes

dont post them anywhere, its pretty and will show that u are hurting. just forget about her.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by fanoffemi(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
It's just unfortunate. I'm also happy because we were planning to meet the church board on 17th of December to be interviewed prior to marriage. Thank God we haven't met them. Ally efforts are gone just like that. I wonder what some girls actually want [/quote]

Sorry about how you feel, but some guys too are scums.... I wonder what they actually want
jamboloun:
You are indeed a mature guy, I love ur style. I experienced something worst than that befor. but tank God I am ok now. The unfortunate thing I realized is, serious guys are not always lucky and I dnt knw why!

My brother serious girls are not always lucky either

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by oloriLFC(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
RevengeNimi:

Something is telling me that you're the one...
if she is the one, she should Coman tell us her own o before I pass my final judgement undecided undecided
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by mascot87(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dimples0303:
Is it... Really? Wow. Fascinating.

I've played my role ^^^^

Na wa o. I suspect you are the Lady. Enjoy your new dick

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by def111(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
I just read only the first page of the thread, i no see any girl comment on it, cos all of them are in the same table

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WriterX(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
That's is it. At least I kept to my words. I assured her when we started that if they would ever be any cause for separation, that it wouldn't come from me.

so sorry about your heart break dear friend at least you kept this promise to the end this was really impressive so to say.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready

Effects of heartbreak

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
0ppa:
I don't do relationships. I do marriage.

and how many have you married?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dimples0303:
Is it... Really? Wow. Fascinating.

I've played my role ^^^^

Cryptic.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.