Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ugly But Nice Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly But Nice Men (2614 Views)

Ugly But Sweet Mistake - Friend Zone Issue / Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? / Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly But Nice Men by Phate07(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
190:

^^

Try again, Who said it was a Joke!!

Read between the lies,

You're getting too old this days Phat head!! grin grin

Bro i bet you dont know how to converse without cussing.
undecided angry
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by MrCork26: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2010
true. 190 is a known crackhead. all he do is wake up and start cussing from monday to sunday undecided
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by Phate07(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2010

Yeah, dude does not know to be civil, maybe its as a result of sucking too much 'willies'.
undecided grin
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by MrCork26: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2010
true, 190 plays with willlys like LEGO toys
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SAGoddess: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2010
A man is not an ornament for display so if he is a good guy and there is chemistry, don't see any problem there!
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by AnnMarie1(f): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
lol grin grin
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by 190: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2010
phat head

Imma smack your bum,

Crazy buzzard!!
angry
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by LKRavitz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
I totally agree, ugly women are mad at the world. i dont know what there freaking problem is. the other day i went to some restaurant she was so rude praticall threw the menu at me. i didnt wait anymore before i got poisoned she was fugly like hell!
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SAGoddess: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
Love your music Mr Kravitz cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by LKRavitz(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2010
Lol thanks a lot SA Godess. smiley what part of that beautiful country r u from dear? Cape Town?
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SAGoddess: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
Johannesburg, outskirts though!

Are you a big fan of Lenny's as well?
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SAGoddess: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
Kravitz, I am not listening to "It ain't over till it's over" Lenny rocks! now that's one hot man, sexuality suspect but still hot!
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by LKRavitz(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
Sure lennys Great im a big fan of him . . thats one of his all time favorites. great song. lenny is just too cool he is very straight i believe. do you like Maxwell? Nice meeting you SA godess ild give you an autograph next time i drop by jozi. cheers! cool
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SAGoddess: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2010
I am a big fan of Maxwell and all the Neo Soul Movement, a bit of regga and rock here and there and I am good. . . .
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by MrCork26: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr COrk<<<<<<Looks like Maxswell wink
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by MrsEve1: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
Awwww damn we going to hell yall! I looooove yalll!!!!! kiss
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SALady(f): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

I am a big fan of Maxwell and all the Neo Soul Movement, a bit of regga and rock here and there and I am good. . . .

^^^Classical/Opera
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by MrCork26: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2010
Maxswell now lives in South AFrica, they made him a king in one of the villages, true story wink
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SALady(f): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^I dont know, Maxwell cut his hair and I've never been able to look and listen to him the same way, never knew such a thing could happen.
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SAGoddess: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2010
Not into classics/opera Lady, maybe if I am really stoned I would, hahahahahah

Love me some Maxwell,
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by LKRavitz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr cork whats the source of your story? wow i never knew he cut his hair tho interesting. This thread is fast becoming a kravitz/maxwell threat.mmm
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SALady(f): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

Not into classics/opera Lady, maybe if I am really stoned I would, hahahahahah

Love me some Maxwell,

Okay, For entry level allow me to introduce you to Andrea Bocelli and Christina Aguilera Song is Somos Novios. Warning!!! will make your hair stand.

When the above song is done with you come and lets talk about going to the Andre Rieu concert next time he's in town. Warning!!! will take you back to your childhood if its a place you dont mind visiting for some 2 to 3 hours. Make you believe the world is a wonderful place be.

I'd also recommend Gosh Grobain for entry level, still a novice but hey he tries.
Re: Ugly But Nice Men by SALady(f): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2010
L. KRavitz:

Mr cork whats the source of your story? wow i never knew he cut his hair tho interesting. This thread is fast becoming a kravitz/maxwell threat.mmm

Please dont tell me you just been introduced to maxwell now? How come you dont know that the dude cut his princely lock of hair.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Anambra Guys Marry From Outside Their Tribe? / You Never Know With Women / I Loved Her From A Distance But Now She's Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.