Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand (45049 Views)

Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains / Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura / Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by jchioma: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2019
angry

This woman is an hypocrite, plain and simple. She can continue to deceive zombies, not me.

I will begin to take her serious the day she resigns from Aso Rock in protest.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Acidosis(m): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Comparing Nigeria with China is very senseless. Do you have what it takes to control what people post on the Internet??

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by buymyride: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2019
This woman shut up please, always speaking from both sides of the mouth. Yeyenatu

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Juliearth(f): 5:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:
China is not a democracy, that's why they can pass stupid laws that are repressive. Nigeria is a democracy and that nonsense won't be allowed to stand.

It seems after the fight with Daura's daughter, they have made this woman to be making mistakes that would ruin her reputation in public. First was campaigning for Bello and now this.

She's fast loosing it.

Mistakes? I doubt! Just her true colours shinning through ( in Phil Collins' voice).

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by AerialMapper: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2019
If China can do this, if China can do that!

Why don’t we emulate everything they do? Why do we select the actions we want to emulate?

We cannot copy China to become a country that produces electronics, we cannot copy China so that we can loan money to other countries and build their infrastructure. We cannot copy China to become a super power.
We only want to copy China when it comes to repressive policies.

雷霆开火你和你的丈夫! 享受你的下一个水平

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by iani5050: 6:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Charity begins at home. So let the federal govt start theres first
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Wickedfacts: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2019
Juliearth:

We haven't been lucky when it comes to leadership. They thought (wrongly) that Jonathan was the bane of this country's progress, what can they say about this leadership and APC as a whole? Never in the history of Nigeria has election been rigged like that of 2019. The sad reality is that APC will not relinquish power...not with the breed of youths we have. Now I understand why our educational system is this porous: a deliberate attempt to enslave youths in the coccoon of ignorance, ignorance that would make them cash out big time and continue to remain in power despite being incapable of delivering.

Were you politically conscious in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when PDP was declaring 100% vote wins in Rivers and Nassarawa?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Powersurge: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2019
we just waste education on leaders in this country. They are eyesores to the education bestowed on them.

Yoruba adage says hypocrites leave leprosy and put all their energies on ringworm.

You want to regulate social media. You are proposing death sentence for hate speech. yet corruption fighting continue to be a tool to fight political opponents.

What is hate speech?

One thing is VERY clear. One day those sponsoring these mundane laws will slip into opposition. And someone in power will use the same law to hang them in public. It will be like the Biblical Mordecai.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Wickedfacts: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2019
Juliearth:

Mistakes? I doubt! Just her true colours shinning through ( in Phil Collins' voice).

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Deltatoto: 6:03am On Nov 30, 2019
zakim:
...Berates govs over infrastructure, amenities

The First Lady, Hajiya Aisha Buhari, has alerted that things are getting out of hand in the country, noting that her husband alone cannot handle the challenges of the nation and admonished the political class to work together to bail the country of out of the challenges.

She also berated state governors for failing to provide basic social amenities and infrastructure. She spoke yesterday at the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) General Assembly and National Executive Council (NEC) meeting at the National Mosque Abuja, with the theme; “Islam and National Development”. Mrs. Buhari said; “We should either fasten our seatbelts and do the needful or we will all regret it very soon because, at the rate things are going, things are getting completely out of hand.

The VP (Yemi Osinbajo) is here, some ministers are here, they are supposed to do justice to the situation. “People cannot afford potable water in this country while we have governors. Since this is the highest decision-making body of Islamic affairs, for those that are listening we should fear God, and we should know that one day, we will return to God and account for our deeds here on earth,” she said. She also called for the regulation of social media, noting that China with about 1.3bn people had done so, stressing that many people could not visit their villages on account of fake news broadcasts. She said; “On this issue of social media, you cannot just sit in the comfort of your house and tweet that the vice president has resigned, it is a serious issue.

If China can control over 1.3bn people on social media, I see no reason why Nigeria cannot attempt controlling only 180m people.” Vice President Yemi Osinbajo while formally declaring the conference open, admonished Nigerians to be their brother’s keepers regardless of their religious affiliations as all Nigerians are equal. He stated; “It is my view that the weight of ensuring that this country is on the right track is on our leaders. We should be our brother’s keepers no matter the religion. We should always be ready to make sacrifices for one another.

We have religious and tribal tensions in this country. Many are beating the drums of ethnic and religious war, we are at a historic juncture of our nation.” On his opening remarks, the NSCIA President-General and the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, said the nation must come together to address its challenges, insisting that girl-child education and the Almajiri phenomenon must be addressed urgently. He also disagreed with the calls for social media regulation, stating that there were laws to deal with the abuse of the platforms.

“I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria, there are so many laws that can deal with this issue. “Some people even proposed having a hate speech law. We must accept the outcome of whatever the people decided. After all, people voted for our political leaders. Let us listen to the voices of the people. It is important for us to do the wish of Nigerians,” the Sultan said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aisha-buhari-things-getting-out-of-hand.html
i no go use condom for this kind woman o
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Juliearth(f): 6:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Were you politically conscious in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when PDP was declaring 100% vote wins in Rivers and Nassarawa?

Maybe I was in 2011,but were you actively involved in this year's election? Those of us who were, were threatened to rig. It was a "rig or die' affair ( maybe I should write a book). How I managed to stand my ground and still come out alive and unscathed is still a miracle. Was it like that in 2003, 2007 and 2011? If yes, I honestly would retract my comment.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2019
make the bitchhhh and her husband should just do quick commot for the Aso Rock....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:
China is not a democracy, that's why they can pass stupid laws that are repressive. Nigeria is a democracy and that nonsense won't be allowed to stand.

It seems after the fight with Daura's daughter, they have made this woman to be making mistakes that would ruin her reputation in public. First was campaigning for Bello and now this.

She's fast losing it.

These leaders are just evil...so they are not blind see thing in other countries and know how to copy things other countries are doing....

But they can’t copy good roads, they can’t copy 24hrs electricity, they can’t copy payment of allowances and provision of housing for old citizens, they can’t copy funding universities for good cutting edge research.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by causimalbarka(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:
Is this Idiot (Aisha) now the President?
This is what you get when a man become senile and too old to function.
Just imagine how authoritatively this unelected mere Domestic appendage gets on the issue of National relevance
saying "I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria" Aisha who are you?
Buhari is just an yunfortunate disaster to Nigeria

A weak man is not Fit to be President, Men are senile from age 70 Buhari is senile and Aisha knows it and she is afraid to loose the title of wife of President

Are u alive during Jonathan's tenure?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by obowunmi(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2019
smogup:
This woman is just another scammer like her husband. She is just saying this in other to make it look as if she really cares about Nigerians.

Moreover, the best person to tell this is buhari who is unconcerned about the plight of Nigerians. Buhari is after traveling round the world and taking huge loans from everywhere.

facts

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Grace001: 6:13am On Nov 30, 2019
b
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by joelag: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2019
This one leave her husband for za oza room, come dey blame Osinbade for forum.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by sleemomymy: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:
Just imagine how authoritatively this unelected mere Domestic appendage gets on the issue of National relevance
saying "I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria" Aisha who are you?
Buhari is just an unfortunate disaster to Nigeria

A weak man is not Fit to be President, Men are senile from age 70 Buhari is senile and Aisha knows it and she is afraid to loose the title of wife of President
what you say reflect on your personality in public space. You have successfully demonstrated your upbringing. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. GOD BLESS PMB. GOD BLESS AISHA.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by dochenaj: 6:24am On Nov 30, 2019
E tu Aisha.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Centcanada: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Everything that come out you are not longer relevant because you meant to be in the other room or kitchen rather, so keep it for your self
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by NaijaHeadlines: 6:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by chidooh1: 6:29am On Nov 30, 2019
Aisha Park well, stop pretending to be a Saint among sinners. One of them said that any corrupt politicians that join APC will automatically become a Saint and all his sins forgiven. If you have the interest of the masses at heart why did you go to Kogi and campaign for a failed government.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by MARKone(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2019
She should also remember that the same China executes corrupt politicians, she and her husband and the entire lawmakers should copy that too. Stupid people

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by benpuzzy(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Thank you @Sultan for standing up against the socia media bill, please help me and tell them that, "a clear conscience fears no accusation", udo.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by GEEBITE: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2019
*kilo Kan mi* nice stuff
DonFreshmoney:
Big waist
Fine face
Ten days
I don dey wait for you my chargie
For you my chargie
You won dey form
No case
I no go talk
Scarface for you my chargie
For you my chargie
Take me, take me everywhere you want to go
Oh tell me, tell me everything I want to know
No lie, no no lie (yeah)
Run am, run am anyhow you want to run
Shake am, baby girl you fire pass e gun (trouble!)
No doubt, no no doubt
But you say
Kilo ko mi
I'm getting money
Big money
So what's funny?
Who be this kid?
Pour the Whiskey
Get tipsy
But odikwa risky
Kilo ko mi
I'm getting money
Big money
So what's funny?
Who be this kid?
Pour the Whiskey
Get tipsy
But odikwa risky

Risky, risky
Yes yuh body risky
Risky, you no won go fifty fifty
Risky, risky, yes your body risky
Your body risky, risky, risky
Risky risky, yes your body risky
Risky, you no won go fifty fifty
Risky, risky, yes your body risky (yeah)
Risky (yeah)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Kenturkey048(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

some times when I see una comment I begin to wonder..okay 2007 Buhari won yar'adua right 2011 That smart card reader was introduced and also counting of votes in pooling unit. [b] Buhari still won Jonathan[/b] but He ([b]Jonathan[/b]) was declared winner.abi?? Why didn't you add 2015...Uncle in the history of Nigeria ,,this 2019 election is the most useless election...from 2003 there has been a steady progress in the quest to make citizens vote count before you guys voted in the beast himself... Jonathan wasn't as desperate as buhari..he wanted good for nigeria,but the clueless citizens couldn't see beyond their nose...Jonathan gave them privilege they mis-used it..now they meet who match their interest them dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Vivos: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:

the Sultan said what you quoted not Aisha Buhari....Read well

the message she's trying to pass across is true.... we blame the president for everything, if we are going to blame him always, then there is no need to elect governors.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Agugbadin: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:

I think you are worst than an Idiot better still you an slowpoke, how do you there refer to an intelligent woman who stood for the truth as idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.