Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand (45051 Views)

Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains / Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura / Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by davidodiba(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Aisha Buhari a synonym of the word hypocrite!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
am not sure if Buhari still dey bleep this woman hard.

she may probably be someone sugar mummy right now
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bankowner:

You, oga, are the bigger mumu. Until you can dig out any dirt that is true about Aisha, you will continue to renain nothing but a dumbass who only echo the opinion of others.

Bozo.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Cavalier: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2019
My dear, this just means that you weren't around in 2007 or you were not politically aware of the ongoings in the polity. It was so brazen that the Late President Yar'Adua had to apologize to Nigerians for the daylight robbery that brought him into office.
I agree with you though that our educational system is collapsing yearly but this started happening before there was anything like PDP/APC or even democracy. The lack of investment in education by successive military regimes and then the civilian ones have contributed to the current state of affairs. Decades of rot in the system has made the chickens start coming home to roost.
The youths however, will be forced to wake up sooner than later. This situation can't continue much longer. Don't worry;lolz.

We haven't been lucky when it comes to leadership. They thought (wrongly) that Jonathan was the bane of this country's progress, what can they say about this leadership and APC as a whole? Never in the history of Nigeria has election been rigged like that of 2019. The sad reality is that APC will not relinquish power...not with the breed of youths we have. Now I understand why our educational system is this porous: a deliberate attempt to enslave youths in the coccoon of ignorance, ignorance that would make them cash out big time and continue to remain in power despite being incapable of delivering. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Cavalier: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2019
My dear, this just means that you weren't around in 2007 or you were not politically aware of the ongoings in the polity. It was so brazen that the Late President Yar'Adua had to apologize to Nigerians for the daylight robbery that brought him into office.
I agree with you though that our educational system is collapsing yearly but this started happening before there was anything like PDP/APC or even democracy. The lack of investment in education by successive military regimes and then the civilian ones have contributed to the current state of affairs. Decades of rot in the system has made the chickens start coming home to roost.
The youths however, will be forced to wake up sooner than later. This situation can't continue much longer. Don't worry;lolz.
Juliearth:

We haven't been lucky when it comes to leadership. They thought (wrongly) that Jonathan was the bane of this country's progress, what can they say about this leadership and APC as a whole? Never in the history of Nigeria has election been rigged like that of 2019. The sad reality is that APC will not relinquish power...not with the breed of youths we have. Now I understand why our educational system is this porous: a deliberate attempt to enslave youths in the coccoon of ignorance, ignorance that would make them cash out big time and continue to remain in power despite being incapable of delivering.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Juliearth(f): 2:25am On Dec 01, 2019
Cavalier:

Let me not exclude myself from this analogy. Thus, are you sure that we would wake up from this slumber? Its really disheartening.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Juliearth:

[s]

Let me not exclude myself from this analogy. Thus, are you sure that we would wake up from this slumber? Its really disheartening.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos / Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.