Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand (45053 Views)

Tinubu Can Go, He's Totally Clueless, Things Getting Worse & Causes More Pains / Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura / Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Hoodbilonia: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Sometimes i feel im inside another body.
Is it normal.
Are we really in nigeria
Is this really happening.
First lady. Before now buhari said what concerning his wife,and now she has an office and a title.
I mean wtf. Imagine donald trumo moving from one country to the othee in the name of some useless meetings and when they ask buhari a question. He goes off road like a drunk yahoo boy on top speed.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by chuckdelis: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Pretender, same person that was begging to vot in yahaya bello, is now complaining here.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2019
The day she campaigned for yahaya bello, I lost all respect for her.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Can we copy the anti corruption law and penalties from China?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by MedicH: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2019
I am on a steady mission to cut off my roots with over 200m people who saw it worthy thata man over 80yrs of age is fit to be their president.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:
Is this Idiot (Aisha) now the President?
This is what you get when a man become senile and too old to function.
Just imagine how authoritatively this unelected mere Domestic appendage gets on the issue of National relevance
saying "I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria" Aisha who are you?
Buhari is just an unfortunate disaster to Nigeria

A weak man is not Fit to be President, Men are senile from age 70 Buhari is senile and Aisha knows it and she is afraid to loose the title of wife of President

What can I say again after you have said it all
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Reucy(f): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Guess she's waking up from sleep now.

Need help in writing and editing. Hey! I'm here for you.
Just get me on 08105272521
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Employmenthub(f): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Okay

You need not worry about your CV when employmenthub is here, give your CV problems and let's worry about you landing that job you have ever dreamed of.

EmploymentHub is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how apply for job vacancies and get employed by making, editing and reviewing professional CV, serving attractive cover letter for a little fee. We also send free job vacancies to all our clients and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls follow us on Instagram @employment_hub. Call, Text or WhatsApp 08080756701. We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you

To be continued
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by paix(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2019
smogup:
This woman is just another scammer like her husband. She is just saying this in other to make it look as if she really cares about Nigerians.

Moreover, the best person to tell this is buhari who is unconcerned about the plight of Nigerians. Buhari is after traveling round the world and taking huge loans from everywhere.

Don't blame Buhari, because he doesn't really know what is happening in the country right now. He's only but a puppet in the hands of the cabal. When they TELL him to sit, he sits. When they TELL him to sleep, he sleeps. When they TELL him to travel, he travels. They even control his bedroom affairs. That's why the wife was even complaining that she doesn't understand her husband anymore.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by 300wayne: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:
China is not a democracy, that's why they can pass stupid laws that are repressive. Nigeria is a democracy and that nonsense won't be allowed to stand.

It seems after the fight with Daura's daughter, they have made this woman to be making mistakes that would ruin her reputation in public. First was campaigning for Bello and now this.

She's fast losing it.
you are even going too far if she wants Nigerian laws to emulate china's then it should not stop at "social media bill/law" we should also emulate China's anti corruption laws
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by SmartyPants(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:
Just imagine how authoritatively this unelected mere Domestic appendage gets on the issue of National relevance
saying "I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria" Aisha who are you?

A weak man is not Fit to be President, Men are senile from age 70 Buhari is senile and Aisha knows it and she is afraid to loose the title of wife of President

You are quoting the sultan sir.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by paix(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2019
300wayne:
you are even going too far if she wants Nigerian laws to emulate china's then it should not stop at "social media bill/law" we should also emulate China's anti corruption laws
Which is DEATH!!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by paix(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
What would you then say about the people that knelt down to beg the Kogites to vote for Yahaya again?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by DexterousOne(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Big waist
Fine face
Ten days
I don dey wait for you my chargie
For you my chargie
You won dey form
No case
I no go talk
Scarface for you my chargie
For you my chargie
Take me, take me everywhere you want to go
Oh tell me, tell me everything I want to know
No lie, no no lie (yeah)
Run am, run am anyhow you want to run
Shake am, baby girl you fire pass e gun (trouble!)
No doubt, no no doubt
But you say
Kilo ko mi
I'm getting money
Big money
So what's funny?
Who be this kid?
Pour the Whiskey
Get tipsy
But odikwa risky
Kilo ko mi
I'm getting money
Big money
So what's funny?
Who be this kid?
Pour the Whiskey
Get tipsy
But odikwa risky

Risky, risky
Yes yuh body risky
Risky, you no won go fifty fifty
Risky, risky, yes your body risky
Your body risky, risky, risky
Risky risky, yes your body risky
Risky, you no won go fifty fifty
Risky, risky, yes your body risky (yeah)
Risky (yeah)

Wrong thread
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Amanda4life: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Aisha buhari/ezekwesili 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Amanda4life: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2019
The goddess of adamawa has spoken
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by lagdmark(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
Gbam! to tell you that she is dirty inside and pretends to be clean outside
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
So this woman want make we turn to communist China? Una sure say China no get influence for this hate speech bill so?

No mind am.. e be like say the US wen she dey go don full her belle... they visit sane countries to see things but when they come home, they become something else... If are you doing the right thing why will people speak ill of you??

You wan copy china but You know wan copy death penalty and jail term on Politicians,Government public Officials and you inclusive...

Make USA no treat ur *uck up... yeye dey spell.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Ferdinandu(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2019
God punish that Ijebu Pastor of a Vice president for using China as a reference of how to control social media. The way China muscled out opposition in the name of one party system is what he want in Nigeria because he is in power. Six months of protest by the people in Hong Kong is gradually being muscled out because they even want to control other people.
Fake stupid Pastor
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by AlphaStyles(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

No mind am.. e be like say the US wen she dey go don full her belle... they visit sane countries to see things but when thet come home, they become something else... If are you doing the right thing why will people speak ill of you??

You wan copy china but You know wan copy death penalty and jail term on Politicians,Government public Officials and you inclusive...

Make USA no treat ur *uck up... yeye dey spell.
Dem no Dy see that one to copy na border closure and internet hate speech Dem see to copy
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by abbasajao(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2019
zakim:
...Berates govs over infrastructure, amenities

The First Lady, Hajiya Aisha Buhari, has alerted that things are getting out of hand in the country, noting that her husband alone cannot handle the challenges of the nation and admonished the political class to work together to bail the country of out of the challenges.

She also berated state governors for failing to provide basic social amenities and infrastructure. She spoke yesterday at the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) General Assembly and National Executive Council (NEC) meeting at the National Mosque Abuja, with the theme; “Islam and National Development”. Mrs. Buhari said; “We should either fasten our seatbelts and do the needful or we will all regret it very soon because, at the rate things are going, things are getting completely out of hand.

The VP (Yemi Osinbajo) is here, some ministers are here, they are supposed to do justice to the situation. “People cannot afford potable water in this country while we have governors. Since this is the highest decision-making body of Islamic affairs, for those that are listening [b]we should fear God, and we should know that one day, we will return to God and account for our deeds here on earth,” [/b]she said. She also called for the regulation of social media, noting that China with about 1.3bn people had done so, stressing that many people could not visit their villages on account of fake news broadcasts. She said; “On this issue of social media, you cannot just sit in the comfort of your house and tweet that the vice president has resigned, it is a serious issue.

If China can control over 1.3bn people on social media, I see no reason why Nigeria cannot attempt controlling only 180m people.” Vice President Yemi Osinbajo while formally declaring the conference open, admonished Nigerians to be their brother’s keepers regardless of their religious affiliations as all Nigerians are equal. He stated; “It is my view that the weight of ensuring that this country is on the right track is on our leaders. We should be our brother’s keepers no matter the religion. We should always be ready to make sacrifices for one another.

We have religious and tribal tensions in this country. Many are beating the drums of ethnic and religious war, we are at a historic juncture of our nation.” On his opening remarks, the NSCIA President-General and the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, said the nation must come together to address its challenges, insisting that girl-child education and the Almajiri phenomenon must be addressed urgently. He also disagreed with the calls for social media regulation, stating that there were laws to deal with the abuse of the platforms.

“I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria, there are so many laws that can deal with this issue. “Some people even proposed having a hate speech law. We must accept the outcome of whatever the people decided. After all, people voted for our political leaders. Let us listen to the voices of the people. It is important for us to do the wish of Nigerians,” the Sultan said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aisha-buhari-things-getting-out-of-hand.html

Let every individual reflect on the bold part.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by eodavids(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2019
greatnaija01:
fine mama

Caution!

Stop admiring Mrs Buhari.

Rather, note what she is saying. She has a huge point. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Ryan14(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:

"I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media.
Oga, the Sultan made this statement and not Aisha
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by gwinaB(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
In China, the penalty for corruption is death. If we are to imitate China in terms of the control of social media, then we should also follow in terms of penalty for corruption.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by imolile: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
"noting that her husband alone cannot handle the challenges of the nation and admonished the political class to work together to bail the country of out of the challenges."

Why then did your Husband deceive Nigerians about being capable to be the President?
When a Man ask for a Job, He is indirectly saying he has the skills and capability to do the Job

Can He now resign so that we stop seeing You as the impostor that you are? I never voted for Aisha Buhari, I did not even vote Buhari in the first place. I am tired of seeing a Woman speaking on issues not within her jurisdiction. If you want to Preside contest for election
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Bankowner: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
GGirll:

See mumu
You, oga, are the bigger mumu. Until you can dig out any dirt that is true about Aisha, you will continue to renain nothing but a dumbass who only echo the opinion of others.

Bozo.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by nkechiasogwa(f): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Is this not the same Aisha Buhari that was begging Kogi people to vote Yahaya Bello? The man that cannot pay salaries and causing hardship to Kogi people. God deliver us from hypocrites like Aisha Buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by Ayed44: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
A woman that openly campaigned for Yahaya Bello can not been seen as pro- masses. Aisha Buhari is clearly anti-crash masses. Nobody should take her serious.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by degamemaster(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Spatta:

You made sense but punctuation marks would've done your comment more justice.

At the topic, Aisha Buhari is a bigger deceiver and pretender than her husband. Wearing made up face and glasses just todeceive her gullible zombies .
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by opribo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
So this is how we will continue running this country with so much bloodshed, election fraud, robbery,kidnapping , rape etc until God free this land. Eight good years of waist.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by charmingfrank(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Did we vote for this woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand by GGirll: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bankowner:

You, oga, are the bigger mumu. Until you can dig out any dirt that is true about Aisha, you will continue to renain nothing but a dumbass who only echo the opinion of others.

Bozo.

Still mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.