Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) (10420 Views)

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hehehe. It was only for the fun of it. You get?
Mr100Dollars:
Bros this girl just dey use you dey catch trips online.

Girls nor dey for Kaduna wey you nor fit suck their toto?

You wan suck toto online.
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
So na man disguised in female identity?
ArticleBeast:

You wan give ur fellow man head... Yuck... Tueh

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Daviddson(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Modikko:
So na man disguised in female identity?
SMH. Of course. That also includes Bigtt.76, franchasng, laughitall, obembet, etc. FBI mode activated. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by KirikiriBoss: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
SMH. Of course. That also includes Bigtt.76, franchasng, laughitall, obembet, etc. FBI mode activated. grin
[/s]
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by iceybux(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Who will give me head? I want to know how it feels
No Dont Exprience It..Aint Good For Ur Health.
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Philipmighty(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
That's a very good investment if i may say achievement self... Congratulations bro
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by laughitall(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
KirikiriBoss:
[s][/s]
mtchew
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by greatbrian(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wetin musa no dey see for gate.. Too many weird news on nairaland every minute
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Juliusdking(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
u well ?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by bola4dprec(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
I volunteer
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 12:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Joystark:
What's paining you?
The head or the baby she hid from you?
The two, mostly the head, when i got to know, I drank a lot of spirit to wash my tongue.
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by phyya(f): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
The two, mostly the head, when i got to know, I drank a lot of spirit to wash my tongue.
So you can't give head to someone who has given birth? What about your wife when you eventually marry?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by cooooooks(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2019
You won't know when you will start crying with pleasure. wink

kestolove95:
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by cooooooks(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2019
Don't mind all these talk talk boys.

phyya:

So you can't give head to someone who has given birth? What about your wife when you eventually marry?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by fk001(m): 2:02am On Dec 01, 2019
abbasajao:

Hope our religion allows it?

She is not a Muslim

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:37am On Dec 01, 2019
kestolove95:

What is head?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2019
phyya:

That's my wife, she's the mother of my kids. But this on, she has given birth to someone else child. It's very painful. I felt really bad.
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Noted... May God punish them all.
Daviddson:

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Depressed101: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2019
kestolove95:
500k i will do it
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2019
If the thing pain you, please go and climb mountain Everest and fall. Yeye people that disguise as women.
laughitall:
God will punish you ... stupid boy

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
I just get to know one little girl my ex introduced to me as her younger sister, is actually her daughter from another guy, and i have been giving her head which is forbidden to me when it comes to sex. Now i'm feeling so stupid. How can i forgive myself, and i feel so sorry for my mouth and lips.

You said giving head is forbidden to you in what way ❓

Were you forced, but it's not forbidden to collect ❓

That she is a baby mama, she is no longer with her ex so why the combine worry ❓
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Me send you mail? I dey craze ne?? God forbid!!! If at all I sent you mail please copy it here let everyone see. Nonsense
laughitall:
what's your problem... I said I can't go on date with u .. stop sending me email ...
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2019
frozen70:

You said giving head is forbidden to you in what way ❓

Were you forced, but it's not forbidden to collect ❓

That she is a baby mama, she is no longer with her ex so why the combine worry ❓
Giving head is not forbidden to me, but giving head to someone else baby mama is forbidden to me. Take note.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by frozen70(f): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Giving head is not forbidden to me, but giving head to someone else baby mama is forbidden to me. Take note.

Next time do thorough research before giving head
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2019
frozen70:

Next time do thorough research before giving head
Lol... You're funny, thanks for the advice.
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by frozen70(f): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Lol... You're funny, thanks for the advice.

Lol, thanks too but I didn't believe your post
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
frozen70:

Lol, thanks too but I didn't believe your post
It's nothing but the truth. I started suspecting her while we were together one day, she was in haste saying that she wants to attend her younger sister's end of term party. Recently i met a mutual old friend of her, while we were talking he talked about my ex gf daughter, that is how i got to know. And i didn't mention to him that she's my ex.

I also know of a girl that hides her cute soon from her new boyfriend, one day the boyfriend call her that he's at the front of her compound, but she went to a close by eatery with her best friend and son, she left them immediately, as she was with the boyfriend at the front of his car, the friend and the son we're coming back, the son sight his mother, and was about shouting "mummy mummy" the friend was very sharp, he close the mouth of the son 2 seconds. I don't know why ladies love doing that, it's very bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Kiss (photo) / This Will Upset Some People And Accusations Will Fly But, / Must Watch! Girl Melts Everyone Exposing Her Whole Body Twerking (video/photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.