Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) (10415 Views)

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by ArticleBeast: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Modikko:
So na man disguised in female identity?
Na one foolish Sabon gari yaro wey get access to fone
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Modikko(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
It is evidently clear
ArticleBeast:

Na one foolish Sabon gari yaro wey get access to fone
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by moorevic(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Modikko:

i love it hairy
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Lightangel65: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Who will give me head? I want to know how it feels
Dogs can give head, they lick anything
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Elvinho2244(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Who will give me head? I want to know how it feels

How do you want it?

Reverse Head
Missionary Head
69 Head or
Doggy Head..?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) by Allsingles: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
I just get to know one little girl my ex introduced to me as her younger sister, is actually her daughter from another guy, and i have been giving her head which is forbidden to me when it comes to sex. Now i'm feeling so stupid. How can i forgive myself, and i feel so sorry for my mouth and lips.

You said you just discovered, which means you don't until now.
You don't have to kill yourself because of that.
It has happened, you should also thank God that you are not dating her when you discovered it. My just forgive yourself and move on with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? / Reasons Why Some Women Will NEVER Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.