Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (76987 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by musicwriter(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
southpole:
while they were still Christians they were never terrorists.

Because once Europe converted to christianity they spread it through terrorism back to the Middle East, like in the crusades, inquisitions, etc, so christianity is actually the origin of internatioal terrorism as we know it.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by jahsharon: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.

He got lost before? Thank God you people found him.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Jaapu: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.

And Christ doesn't even know you exist. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
thunderfirebubu:
Religion of peace my black cock

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by thunderfirebubu: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
musicwriter:

Because once Europe converted to christianity they spread it through terrorism back to the Middle East, like in the crusades, inquisitions, etc, so christianity is actually the origin of internatioal terrorism as we know it.
bro are u a Muslim? If u are den u are a terrorist its as simple as it gets.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
musicwriter:

this is why millions believe that Islam was propagated on the platform of lies and deception. Right inside you, you know that Christians have never been terrorists. But is there a day in this world we never heard of Islamic terrorists?

Any human who is not in support of killing innocent people should move out of islam

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by MrCork: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Kapilta(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

I'm from Akoko.
And there are a bunch lot you don't know.
i knew abinitio. They have the muslims in Ondo state. Islam is strange to us in the central and south. My mum is from Ose and it's close to the akokos so i know them a bit. Which of the Akokos are you though? If you don't mind

What's that bunch i don't know though, i will really love to know.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by SmellingAnus(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

The role of Christ has not been fully recognised in Islam.

You are still looking for something because you rely on your own deeds to save you instead of looking to Him for your salvation.

It has been shown in the Old Testament/Tawrat that humans cannot be trusted to keep the sacred law of GOD.

This is why we look to Christ for our fulfilment, knowing that we are incapable of measuring up to the perfect standard required by GOD to enter into His presence.
were you a Muslim?
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by musicwriter(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
thunderfirebubu:
bro are u a Muslim? If u are den u are a terrorist its as simple as it gets.

I am already a God and don't need to believe in man-made Gods like Muhammad or Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by freethinker01: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Did I not??

Not only did you disrespect his belief, you're also a religious bigot. You decided to go into a pissing contest with him thinking your god isbetter than his. Grow up girl.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by thunderfirebubu: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
musicwriter:

I am already a God and don't need to believe in man-made Gods like Muhammad or Jesus.
I believe u r not a terrorist nw.. 2 bottles of origin 4 u
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:
cheesy
Islam is a blessing. I am proud to be a muslim, Mansha Allah.

I also thank God everyday for the salvation of my soul through Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Cossybob(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sick people everywhere undecided

Wetin concern una arguments with the headlines... Islam or no Islam, Christianity or no Christianity... That shouldn't be my concern.

Love yourself and treat others the way you wish them to treat you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Taiwojon(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:
.ok
good reply kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by churchmind: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
livebyday:

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/anthony-joshua-islam-religion-andy-ruiz-fight-a9238951.html
chaiiii,so this was the only offer plus cash.na I'm be say this boy is a latest scam promotion on top of Arab money,abeg Joshua break Anthony teeth make him collect wisdom admist @ishmeelpromisedescendant
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by musicwriter(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
southpole:
this is why millions believe that Islam was propagated on the platform of lies and deception. Right inside you, you know that Christians have never been terrorists. But is there a day in this world we never heard of Islamic terrorists?

Any human who is not in support of killing innocent people should move out of islam

I am not talking of today but about the origin of international terrorism. However, I hope you heard that muslims recently bombed a church in New Zealand, while christians bombed a mosque in Ski lanka. Borth are terrorists.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Taiwojon(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Yes, a big fool.

Learn to respect other people's stance when it comes to religion. Live and let live.

Oponu oshi!

you are so bitter towards the person
is that what your religion teach you?
the person accepted his/her fault and you are abusing the person
you should check yourself
religion can't get you to glory
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

Your last paragraph is ambiguous . Kindly elaborate on it. I no understand undecided

IAmStrange:
And this is what makes sense more. God encompassing us with His mercy in his Godlike fashion and while maintaining his Supreme status as God makes more sense than coming down as a human being to die for our sins. no insult intended.

Modified: It is ambiguous to you because you have not understood the unfathomable chasm between God and sin, and by extension, between God and US.

God cannot abide with sin. God cannot cope with sin. God cannot tolerate sin in His presence, even though He loves us more than we could ever imagine. He loves the sinner and yet hates the sin.

There is nothing like mercy when it comes to immiscible quantities. Oil and water do not mix. Parallel lines can never meet. God cannot meet with sin. How far can mercy take you? How much mercy would God dole out, when you sin almost every moment of every day, sometimes without even knowing?

To solve the problem, to bridge the gap, God humbled and condescended Himself by taking on our frail human form, yet He remained totally sinless. Thus making Himself a perfect candidate for redeeming us and COMPENSATING for the terrible debt we owe for our failure to keep His law. His perfect law!

This is what I mean by washing a dirty cloth clean with soap.

All the ablution, animal sacrifice and IMPERFECT HUMAN EFFORT in the world cannot make up for our FLAWED HUMAN NATURE.

Can dirt remove dirt from a cloth? When you spill palm oil on a cloth, what do you use to remove it? More palm oil?

Or soap?
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by ToyinDipo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.

Lol, troublemaker
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
dem report an inciting comment, dat one with big bald head delete the report and still let the post stay. na ur big head go bring dis forum down.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Sikay19(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
destinie2019:

I also thank God everyday for the salvation of my soul through Jesus Christ.
That's good for you sir/ma, may you find joy in your belief.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by oladipojesse(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
I saw this coming, they must always turn to religiousity*.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
were you a Muslim?

Lol No. Were you??
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by degamemaster(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:
cheesy
Islam is a blessing. I am proud to be a muslim, Mansha Allah.

Islam has so many question marks.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Bigcowhorn: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
no she was lost in the dead pit religion called Isram before she found truth and life in Christ.
you also need to be saved cos you're lost and dead as we speak..
everybody in isram are dead men walking
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by SmellingAnus(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

Lol No. Were you??
Lol... I was never a Muslim... Truth is we have some good Muslims both in the North and the South... It's just that the activities of some Islamic Terrorists are making it look like we don't have a good and peaceful Muslim...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.