Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,676 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant (17393 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant by desertboom(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2010
Hi people, I have heard so much about blood covenant. I have also heard sad stories where one of the partners disappoint the other but my big question is: what happen if one fails to obey the rules and regulation? Do defaulters often get mad, die, have bad luck in life or love life? What's the implication of this dubious practice? I will be delighted to see your sincere and mature responses. Thanks.
Re: The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant by willyluv(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
Go and ask Nigerian politicians. They take blood oath everyday. It all depends on the spoken words that binds such oath.
Re: The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant by 190: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
sleepless nites

@tymes u dream u get chased by willy willy

or freddy kruger or Jason voheess other times

you see yourself havin sex with mr.cock

these are common bad signs of havin a blood coventant!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? / April Born Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.