Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight (12551 Views)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chinekepikin: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Wear BRA, you won't hear. Now you've gone to fight... See boobs everywhere. ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

Two beautiful girls Tall and short got into a fight which led to one of the girl being Stripped to naked as her Boobs fall off.

Some twitter users have been reacting to the hilarious video which has gotten over millions of views.

See some of the reactions below,

Chidi Omo
@ChidiOmo :Ghetto America! Street young girl in gangs and acting tough. They enjoy the fights and it's a usual thing. The taller girl was more experienced and knew what she was doing. The shorter one just fell prey. It won't end here. Gang/family members will get involved and retaliete.☹.

I т н µ ʀ เ ε ℓ
@7Ithuriel :My mum always says, “whenever you see two adults fighting on the street, just know that they are not hungry”

Oluwatomisin
@tomifab_ :Damnnnnnn the short girl really thought she could fight but the tall girl was pissed!, why do ladies like stripping each other during fights though, it's stupid to me because you don't see a guy aiming at the other guy's briefs during a fight

Okunuga Damilare
@_greatdre : Just imagine I probably think this peacemaking norms have depleted not even a lady let’s assume those guys one watch film but for ladies that’s not too much to protect una gender ��‍♂️

Chigozie Digital Life
@jahblessdigital:
Who else is still watching and guessing what she could've told the short girl that triggered the fight. That was too fast. From smiling to stripping...just like that

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/ladies-spotted-seriously-having.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chinekepikin: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2019

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Chinekepikin:
More
So girls are still fighting in public!! Stop fighting in public, you may embarrass your long-term reputation.
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2019
That's a man na.... lol
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Nksleek: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Looks a like she_male shocked

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Birdeyeview: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2019
*spit.
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by austine4real(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2019
Came in to see biiiiiiig brrrrrreeeeeasttsss

Disappointed to see small and perky omo omu ��������
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by kushercain: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Pls drop the direct Twitter, IG or youtube link. ain't visiting no blog.
Savve?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by BanevsJoker(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Shey na di same America all man wan go abi e get another one? Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by iTearHerToto: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2019
If you run a proper check you gonna realize they are just two afonjas in diaspora fighting prolly over a man. It doesn't matter if they are in or out of their Country Zoo, you will never find peace amongst them. It's so pathetic and I do feel for them atimes but who cares
[img]https:///view/confused-wat-why-gif-5643942.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Wear BRA, you won't hear. Now you've gone to fight... See boobs everywhere. ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

Two beautiful girls Tall and short got into a fight which led to one of the girl being Stripped to naked as her Boobs fall off.

Some twitter users have been reacting to the hilarious video which has gotten over millions of views.

See some of the reactions below,

Chidi Omo
@ChidiOmo :Ghetto America! Street young girl in gangs and acting tough. They enjoy the fights and it's a usual thing. The taller girl was more experienced and knew what she was doing. The shorter one just fell prey. It won't end here. Gang/family members will get involved and retaliete.☹.

I т н µ ʀ เ ε ℓ
@7Ithuriel :My mum always says, “whenever you see two adults fighting on the street, just know that they are not hungry”

Oluwatomisin
@tomifab_ :Damnnnnnn the short girl really thought she could fight but the tall girl was pissed!, why do ladies like stripping each other during fights though, it's stupid to me because you don't see a guy aiming at the other guy's briefs during a fight

Okunuga Damilare
@_greatdre : Just imagine I probably think this peacemaking norms have depleted not even a lady let’s assume those guys one watch film but for ladies that’s not too much to protect una gender ��‍♂️

Chigozie Digital Life
@jahblessdigital:
Who else is still watching and guessing what she could've told the short girl that triggered the fight. That was too fast. From smiling to stripping...just like that

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/ladies-spotted-seriously-having.html?m=1

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by vincentjk(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
The lady on black trouser set a trap and she fell for it, damn her own is finished because Americans (esp blacks) would humilate her with the video and pictures until until she gets married cry
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by TallPck1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
I will comment leta
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
If you run a proper check you gonna realize they are just two afonjas in diaspora fighting prolly over a man. It doesn't matter if they are in or out of their Country Zoo, you will never find peace amongst them. It's so pathetic and I do feel for them atimes but who cares
[img]https:///view/confused-wat-why-gif-5643942.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

that your sisters new birthday pics is fine o
blood is thick oo, she looks like u

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chinekepikin: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
vincentjk:
The lady on black trouser set a trap and she fell for it, damn her own is finished because Americans (esp blacks) would humilate her with the video and pictures until until she gets married cry

Am telling you..
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by EbukaHades10(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
I saw terrible things

Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by DoubleEngine007: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin My Oga for work back then go say " Manager see Fresh Bre@st" grin grin
Girls just like disgracing themselves...
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by coolestofall(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
I knew it, I knew it would definitely be blacks. Why are we like this?
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chinekepikin: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
coolestofall:

Too bad for girls to fight like this..
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by segebase(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2019
See milk
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chinekepikin: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2019
segebase:
See milk

Milk industry..
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chinekepikin: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight by Chinekepikin: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
coolestofall:

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Using A Woman As Your Best Man / I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover / Valentine Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.