Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls (2257 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by kay177(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2010
sleekch1c:

@post
another poverty-stricken 9ja azzhole living on a student visa in some country.
sir,if u hate 9ja gals so much,go sh1t on a highway and piss off 4rm here angry angry angry angry

NO be everybody wey dey abroad  carry Student Visa enter== i think you know about HSMP TIER1 AND TIER 2 general work permit is not everybody that is on student VISA here ooo== like myself am not on student VISA oo No offense. grin
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by DJ20: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2010
sleekch1c:

@post
sir,if u hate 9ja gals so much,go sh1t on a highway and piss off 4rm here angry angry angry angry

Girl are you for real? U SOUND ALL SHOOK UP? hmmm are you one of dem
fustrated "church-girls"?

LETS BREAK-BREAD HONEY , ? TALK 2 ME?
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
sleekch1c:

@post

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This woman is ON FIRE. Don't piss her off o!
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by Dsense(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2010
Op,
This na serious matter ooo . . ,  . . Figure it out urself pls!
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by 190: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LMFAO,
yez ooh shes on fire,

Ive bailed for my life!!
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by sleekch1c(f): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2010
190:

LMFAO,
yez ooh shes on fire,

Ive bailed for my life!!
grin grin grin grin
kay177:

NO be everybody wey dey abroad  carry Student Visa enter== i think you know about HSMP TIER1 AND TIER 2 general work permit is not everybody that is on student VISA here ooo== like myself am not on student VISA oo No offense. grin
sure swty i do.
am talking abt the poster.he is obviously a frustrated brokeazz on student visa looking for somewhere to let off steam and i wnt let him
take digs at 9ja women.
190:

This is wicked!! angry angry
If you send your mom blackberry is she considered among them too!! grin grin
na for dustbin im go pick BB?who dash the monkey banana? cheesy cheesy
DJ20:

Girl are you for real? U SOUND ALL SHOOK UP? hmmm are you one of dem
fustrated "church-girls"?

LETS BREAD-BREAD HONEY , ? TALK 2 ME?
go eat poo sir. tongue
MzDarkSkin:

hehe, am not always like this.
i can be as nice as u too wink.
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by kay177(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ sleekch1c

How are you doing== hope we no dey fight again. wink smiley
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by sleekch1c(f): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2010
@kay
no we arent. have i ever fought u b4?
am cool now.
wats up?
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by kay177(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2010
Sleeckone.
have you forgotten we have fought b4== thats bygone am cool. feeling very cold at the moment== temp is -5 degrees at the moment grin cheesy
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by sleekch1c(f): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay177:

Sleeckone.
have you forgotten we have fought b4== thats bygone am cool. feeling very cold at the moment== temp is -5 degrees at the moment grin cheesy
i cant remember, maybe u arent a major azzhole cos i'ld remember if u were.
5?dats pretty low, sowi,it shld be like 80deg here
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by kay177(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2010
sleekch1c:

i cant remember, maybe u arent a major azzhole cos i'ld remember if u were.
5?dats pretty low, sowi,it shld be like 80deg here

sleekone,
WHy dont you like people on student visa=== Its like you really detest them especially guys grin smiley
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by tunnytox(m): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
d
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by tunnytox(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2010
The problem is the people like the OP frolicking around the internet looking for Naija girls to impress just because they live abroad, if you need a girlfriend why don't you connect with good girls by resurrecting you social life which seems to be dead. If you look for love over the internet you should be ready to handle whatever befalls you from dealing with faceless individuals.

It reminds me of an Ibo proverb: "If you come home with ants infested firewood be ready to welcome lizards in your house"
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by kay177(m): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2010
True word.
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by dbigrod(m): 1:41am On Nov 28, 2010
Sleekch1c
If u don't like d topic,fork off
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by 190: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2010
^^

where roddy piper from follow come!! grin grin
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by oyewolejos(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2010
The way things are goin with some people i wonder if they are still living.
Some people act as if it was a goat that gave birth to them.
If u dont fucccking like the topic get the fuccck off it muthafucker trying to justify an obvious evil deed.

U crying about Student Visa gosh mehn this tells me the kind of person u are.
Exchanging words with u is gonna cost me my intellect muthafucking hole.
Get off your menstrual period before u talk to me.
Sons and Daughter of balls sucking goat
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by oyewolejos(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2010
sleekch1c:

@post

Your a punk a$$ naughty woman and if you have something to say about me then you better heck your $hit and im sure they do conform to bias and what i wrote  thats none of your concern and if thats what u want to do then why did you strike an interest in trying to criticize other people for something you aint interested. Go fucccck yourself.

Am self made ,u suck made
Am a rich Nigga, u r a snitch hole
Muthafucker.
Hole that $hit bucket load from the a$$

B.M.F (Big Mutha fuckker)
The next time u reply my post u gonna drop dead
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by Ranoscky(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2010
Bytch made as$, ill crush your balls with 1000 tons of hydraulic crane forklift. angry
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by sleekch1c(f): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2010
kay177:

sleekone,
WHy dont you like people on student visa=== Its like you really detest them especially guys grin smiley
yes because they re the ones that try to impress girls with the fact that they live in developed countries whereas they are broke azzes
some families down here still has to send money to their kids studying abroad.
yet they go on sites like nl,bragging like they are related to oprah.mtchew!
oyewolejos:

Your a punk a$$ naughty woman and if you have something to say about me then you better heck your $hit and im sure they do conform to bias and what i wrote  thats none of your concern and if thats what u want to do then why did you strike an interest in trying to criticize other people for something you aint interested. Go fucccck yourself.

Am self made ,u suck made
Am a rich Nigga, u r a snitch hole
Muthafucker.
Hole that $hit bucket load from the a$$

B.M.F (Big Mutha fuckker)
The next time u reply my post u gonna drop dead

see this american marijuana addict shocked
where did u surface from?
haba,if human beings are talking,
ghetto rats wld come out too.
i dnt blame u sha,
i just look forward to the day ur junkie azz wld be deported back here.
am sure u re addicted to crack
because u re too broke
to afford real 'stuff'
pls come back wen u re sober.
u re now dismissed from here tongue
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by 190: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^
**breaths down**
Nah wah This girl really Hot oh!!
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by googles: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2010
too much megedefegede on NL dese days.

too much shepe in the system huh ? cheesy
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by 190: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^
Typical example of what weed can do 2 a lady!!
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by sleekch1c(f): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2010
haba,the ones my flatmates take are enough to get me high. cheesy cheesy
@googles angry angry angry
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by 190: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^

grin grin
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by sleekch1c(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2010
@googles
what ve i done to u?
i never made silly comments on ur posts cos i like them.
why re u saying i take shekpe?(what on earth is dat?)
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by 190: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^

shepe is ogo-goro!!

Take it easy babie

Please i kant afford to see you pissed this morning again!
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by sleekch1c(f): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^^i wld never be pissed at googles, the babe has a wicked mouth grin grin
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by googles: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2010
sleekch1c:

@googles
what ve i done to u?
i never made silly comments on your posts cos i like them.
why re u saying i take shekpe?(what on earth is dat?)

Lol. . . who said I was referring to you

my problem is with the gonna wanna poster and his shangishan brain grin

just because he crawled thru cairo and sahara desert to get to iraq he thinks he can come and bullcrap we village girls with his[i] megedefegede [/i] angry

yes i just heard dat megedefegede from my boyfriend grin
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by sleekch1c(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2010
googles:

Lol. . . who said I was referring to you

my problem is with the gonna wanna poster and his shangishan brain grin

just because he crawled thru cairo and sahara desert to get to iraq he thinks he can come and bullcrap we village girls with his[i] megedefegede [/i] angry

yes i just heard dat megedefegede from my boyfriend grin

grin grin grin grin
megedefegede, what does dat mean?
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by googles: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2010
sleekch1c:

grin grin grin grin
megedefegede, what does dat mean?

lol. . . only him knows o

but it rolls off the tongue well grin
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by MMM2(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
oyewolejos it is n't dere fault as u can see dere is economic melt down and de politicians in nigeria re steal de money, but de advice i give 2 people who dn't what spend on de ladies or who d'nt even have money 2 Bleep is 2 go 4 de ashawo or buy soap and masturbate, with time de economic value of chicks in 9ja will come down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! / Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / Intelligent Ladies Are Proud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.