Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls (2258 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by member27: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2010
googles:

Lol. . . who said I was referring to you

my problem is with the gonna wanna poster and his shangishan brain grin

just because he crawled thru cairo and sahara desert to get to iraq he thinks he can come and bullcrap we village girls with his[i] megedefegede [/i] angry

yes i just heard dat megedefegede from my boyfriend grin

grin grin grin grin

Poster needs to get a life and a congo of beans to pick since he's dat jobless undecided
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by Ranoscky(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2010
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by obowunmi(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2010
Follow the money and the girls follow you.
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by Mygoldie(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2010
these jobless anti-nija girls
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by oyewolejos(m): 3:13am On Nov 29, 2010
sleekch1c:

yes because they re the ones that try to impress girls with the fact that they live in developed countries whereas they are broke azzes
some families down here still has to send money to their kids studying abroad.
yet they go on sites like nl,bragging like they are related to oprah.mtchew!see this american marijuana addict shocked
where did u surface from?
haba,if human beings are talking,
ghetto rats wld come out too.
i dnt blame u sha,
i just look forward to the day your junkie azz wld be deported back here.
am sure u re addicted to crack
because u re too broke
to afford real 'stuff'
pls come back wen u re sober.
u re now dismissed from here tongue

In the wildest of your dream will that happen.
Go hug a transformer if u tired of life. Some ppl can't even afford basic internet connection but they come here to tell us their father is the owner of the International Airport. Leave that cafe u are in and get a life for yourself beggar
Am out
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 02, 2010
oyewolejos:

Your a punk a$$ naughty woman and if you have something to say about me then you better heck your $hit and im sure they do conform to bias and what i wrote  thats none of your concern and if thats what u want to do then why did you strike an interest in trying to criticize other people for something you aint interested. Go fucccck yourself.

Am self made ,u suck made
Am a rich Nigga, u r a snitch hole
Muthafucker.
Hole that $hit bucket load from the a$$

B.M.F (Big Mutha fuckker)
The next time u reply my post u gonna drop dead

shocked shocked shocked shocked WOOOOOW! wtf dude?! You are a guy, there is no need to talk to a female like that. Just ignore her if anything but that was low.
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by kaymoney2(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ OP No swagger for her no love from her cheesy more swagger for her more love you get from her wink***Ladies Principles of perfect and balance relationship shocked shocked undecided
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by Mygoldie(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^ grin grin
gotcha.
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by kaymoney2(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
@ Goldie You agreed with that my declaration ** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Materials Or Love Which Is Which For Naija Girls by Ranoscky(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
Boring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Him IN One Word / Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? / How To Be A 'player' In Naija + My True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.